Personal Loans, Car Loans

1.4

Rocio

RocioSydney, NSW

Worst customer service. It is a hustle to do anything with them.

It is an absolute hassle to request anything from them. It took them a few months to get my direct debit right and also charged me late fees, I also requested them to please send me online statements, after 6 months I’m still getting paper statements and getting charged. I called them to get this sorted and they are not able to help me I have to do it myself on the website something so simple as that. Why not say that on the first place, then the representative goes ahead and canceled my card by accident now I have to wait 2 weeks to receive card, call them AGAIN to activate it then finally change to online statements. What a hassle we are on 2020 I’m sure computers do it all these days.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Be careful their hidding cost

Latitude is very easy to get loan such as personal loan and credit card. but they make money when you default, the default rate is very very high. Harvery norman offers latitude credit card promotation with "$0" interest, it is sound very very good?! be careful, Latitude will charge you account montly managing fee plus applcation fee, it is not cheap. they are doing unresponable lending. never choose them

Gregory K.

Gregory K.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service (0 Star)

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelMazda BT-50

Garry H.

Garry H.South East Queensland, QLD

Account fees and failure to direct debit then charge me an overdue fee

Account fees and failure to direct debit then charge me an overdue fee.

I do not have time to waste holding the line or answering a computer. Customer service is poor. The representative where polite. You only get one chance with me. You're fired.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Greg

GregYou are cheats

Easy to lend but no customer service!

Very easy to lend money from them. You need to contact them after you paid your loan to close account. That is where the problem start, they do not answer their phone and if they answer they cut you off when you say account must be closed. If you don't do that they keep on sending bills.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Uwhooooooo

UwhoooooooSydney, NSW

Same GO FINANCE values - All about getting your money - TERRIBLE

If you want to make a payment, it takes 5 days for it to process. They lock you out from making a payment if a payment declines preventing you from correcting that. Not about the customer and there's plenty of other options out there for finance.

Terrible customer service

They treated me like a second class citizen. They were not clear about changes they made to my account and now I have been caught out with a product I do not want. When speaking to the "customer service" person, she left me on hold rather than putting me through to a supervisor.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

no customer service at all!

I contacted them to change my direct debit from $50 to $150 per month. Instead they added an extra direct debit so im paying $200 per month. I contacted them to tell them and they told me I was wrong and I must have made the $50 payment myself.

I have been trying to contact them for 2 months and they do not get back to me. Appalling customer service!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Trev

TrevPerth, WA

No communication at all

Terrible customer service, no one calls back. You send an email with all your problem and no one replies. All they send is an email asking for whether you were satisfied or not satisfied. Since contacting via email I have received more junk mail about loans blah blah than ever. I can’t wait to pay out what I owe and done with them

Find out how Latitude Financial Loans compares to other Loans

Worst financial decision Ive ever made is to sign up with them. Disgusting company and customer services support.

Speaking with Indian cust service supports always felt like a scam. Online chat and phone call both are just the worst. They just gonna leave you hang and dry with no actions.
Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this so called company.

Tried to close.. They did not! Got charged more fees

Did the right thing and paid my card off with a little in credit as I had a feeling they'd most likey add fees... Received a Request ID number and was told it would be processed within 5 working days.. This should have been completed by the 29th June... Thinking it was closed.. then I received a statement and was charged fees on the 14th July... WOW what a sneaky move... What a horrible company to deal with.. You can't even call them....

george

georgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST

id pay 100% intrest than deal with these things very bad dont ever ever ever use latitude pay poor service poor everything the worst of the worst dont do it

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service and fees galore.

I was applying for a house loan through another bank therefore closed off my credit card with them they gave me a payout figure which I payed it in full. I asked 3 times for them to close the account - It was never closed and then occurred extra fees. They had no note on my file when i requested closure statements for the loan and refused to email me what I needed, they kept putting it off saying 'It'll be sent within 12-24 hours' and never was. All calls were over seas and barely understandable. Would never take out finance with them again. If I could rate them less I would.

Roland

Roland

WORST COMPANY EVER

I'm not exaggerating. I'm not even going to go into the drama that I've had to deal with this company twice (Husbands GoMastercard and my Humm, both of which weren't originally Latitude).

I'm not a difficult or demanding person, but these guys raised my blood pressure through the roof.

As others have said, continually phone transfers, rude and useless staff, unconcerned, careless, don't know company policies or procedure. Just an absolute nightmare to get anything to happen.

Both instances they did the wrong thing (not updating credit report and not closing accounts when asked to).

Avoid unless you're a masochist.

Rodney P.

Rodney P.

Trying to Get payOut Letter sent

What a nightmare from January 2020 still today being June still waiting on letter to be sent to my insurance company most time spent on 1 phone call waiting was 2hours then I capfuls not here them you are a joke company and will never come back and worn others to stay away

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easier to Pull Teeth. Avoid

It has been 3 days trying to sort out a default that was put on my file due to lack of communication. In those 3 days I think I had to call about 20 times, was transferred everywhere, disconnected numerous times and rude or unhelpful staff. Some of their notes are incorrect. This is the only default I have ever gotten in my life and it would have been easier to pull teeth than to deal with these people. AVOID.

Shelley G.

Shelley G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware of the vultures

These guys are vultures. Missed my repayment once and it never got on track they always asked me to pay off my minimum payment and never mentioned the missed payment. They reported to the credit score authority and never told me. Don't trust them, I'm just waiting to finish my degree and then paying them off

Loan Start DateJune 2016
Princess

PrincessSydney, NSW

Couldn't be more devastated!

On the line for an hour for a simple proof of identity question. The team member "Rocky" I spoke to, doesn't really know how to handle the query. He keeps on holding me on the line to ask somebody questions, I get it nobody's perfect and maybe he's new but you don't put a customer on hold for 30 minutes straight and still have no freaking idea what to do once you get back to them.

To all the bosses, please train your customer service people properly as they are your company's frontliners.

Trevor L.

Trevor L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Woeful customer service

Woeful customer experience. Approved the card. Second payment made in full and they put a stop on the card. WTH. And it's over a issue that was resolved 7 years ago. Have cancelled card. Will never deal with them again

Sariful I.

Sariful I.Sydney, NSW

Declined without any valid reason

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews