Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 2 of 34)

Personal Loans, Car Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (121) · Variable Rate (19) · Line of Credit (16) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.978 years (134)

Mahesh

MaheshSydney, NSW

Best personal loan ever

Great customer service. No extra cost. Very satisfied with Lattitude service. Helps me to get me on track. I will prefer it to my friends and family to go for it.

Loan Start DateJune 2018

Frustrated customer

Frustrated customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No customer service

Loan drawn down 13th Dec still waiting on funds 31st Dec. Admin staff and management keep giving excuses why funds not in account. Want me to follow up with bank they don't understand banking procedures. I gave them solution to fix by requesting chq to be deposited into my account . Very frustrating

Perfect

my customer service experience was great. friendly people and easy process. I was not expecting any unexpected costs or any other issue while on this loan. Very satisfied with this loan and its process

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Refinancing

I had a lot of help going through this process from the friendly staff, all was dealt with over the phone which made it all quick and easy. I was informed of what documents I needed and all I had to do was send them back easily via fax or email, this made for an easy, quick and efficient way for my application to be processed and approval was given on the same day. I’m a very happy customer.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal loan application process

Fantastic professional customer service from the beginning , I found the application process to be fast and easy to go through , staff were very helpful and informative of my payment options and the interest rate being offered.

Andy

AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away

They denied credit because they got my name wrong. I gave them all my details in emails with no reply. They have damaged my credit rating and I now have 2 attempted hacks into other services. By the way my credit report is fine. Latitude got my name wrong. Shocking service. Absolutely disgusting. Crap company.

Amazing experience

Bali was an absolute trooped he worked through the loan details which were sometimes a bit hard but he was awesome and worked his magic to make it happen . Well done.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Very quick, John was very professional and helpful, due to online signing process got the loan very fast. Satisfied with the whole process. Definitely recommend Lattitude. Big thank you to the team.

Excellent service

Quick service, always willing to help, could not fault, rate was awesome, all fees upfront, looking to get car loan with Latitude in the future, call back was always prompt

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Horrible experience, very rude staff

I went to Harvey Norman to get furniture for the 50months interest free, these guys made it feel like I was a criminal going for parole.
I have a good credit rating, they made me feel like crap

Keith w

Keith w

Near Impossible to get Latitude to do the right thing.

Help when needed most !

A big thank you to the team at latitude. Even though their interest rate is high, the team at latitude finance helped me with a loan when I really needed it the most. Thanks again.

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Communication and efficiency spot on

The assistant I dealt with Toni was an absolute pleasure to deal with she kept me well informed on what was happening and if I had questions she was all over it absolute marvel thanking you again Toni and latitude

fungaichikaya

fungaichikayaSydney, NSW

The worst

They called telling me crap claims that i qualified for a loan without a credit check. I took it because i wanted to manage my cash and when i tried to pay back they said i had a new reference number to pay from and the additional cash came with a new reference number when its part of a scam to make me pay interest.

Bert N.

Bert N.South East Queensland, QLD

Karen Kay was very helpful and patient. A quick and easy way to access finance at a reasonable interest rate.

Customer service was great. All costs and payment schedule we're reasonable and transparent. Karen helped me through the paper work maze. She also responded to all my phone calls and emails quickly.

Car ModelHolden Trax TJ LS
Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High interest added money charges for repayments

Do not use them. We get charged $1.50 every week to pay back thr loan at 29% interest. They added 5k to the loan saying we drew more which we didnt charges late fee for 3 years weekly and doesnt tell us payment is set up wrong and took that long fkr our statements ripping off hard working aussies I am taking this to every news statiln paper accc bank reporter ombudsmen I can find. Refuses statements coz they are ripping you off and dont want you to know. Avoid at all cost they will suck the life out of you

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017

Alli

AlliMelbourne

Horrendous experience!! Never ever use them!!

Jong

JongSydney, NSW

I like Latitude's Professional Service. Non intrusive. Very friendly.

Very satisfied with the service. Didn't have to wait long. Everything about the personal loan was explained to me clearly and concisely. Your business hours is very good too since you are open til 7pm.

Natasha

NatashaPeel, WA

Customer service was truly amazing!

I was in another country to receive a dental assessment & required urgent assistance. Customer service & assistance streamlined by a friendly team member/s who also alleviated my phone call cost upon my request Overall, a stressfree experience.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Best finance experience ever

I have had finance for various things my whole life and my recent experience with Latitude Finance was my best ever finance experience. The process was so easy - from the online application, to the chat with the consultant, the online documentation and the funds receipt within 24 hours of the start of the process was, from experience, certainly a first.

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews