Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 2 of 33)

Personal Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Bad customer service

I tried several times to get info re my acct. I stated my name, dob, etc and the man was unable to find my details on the system, gave him more info & was still unable to find anything. Tried looking up my deceased husbands details, no luck. After approx 10 mins, found it. This has happened every time I have rung. They also promised to email me details re my acct, not forthcoming, on the last call he hung up on me. I only wanted to close my acct.

Incompetent Customer Service

Lattitide Finance suck, do not get a loan or credit card with them.
The customer service is incompetent and they cannot understand simple English.
They change late fees for no reason.
They send unclear text messages.

If their online services don't work, you can't expect much from them

I have attempted to get a loan from Latitude Credit line MULTIPLE times, to no avail because of their "technical issues"...... despite technically not becoming a customer, due to their own issues, they wasted a lot of my time, that I was glad I didn't go with them in the end because I'm sure they wouldn't have gotten any better.

Yass
YassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

definitely not trustworthy

I had a Go CC from them which should supposedly give me 5 years interest-free installment period for purchase from a specific store. but I have been charged 25.99% interest instead. and all I get from customer service is blaming the retailer.

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Cant Remove Thief interest in a paid out motorcycle

Motorbike was paid out in July 2020 in full and resold 14/3/21 on completion of REVS check showed finance was owing on the vehicle , took 3 whole days for them to send me anything to prove no finance owing on bike , terrible communication and now 3 people are $25 dollars down from doing REVS checks when if someone had just done their job on the day it wouldnt have been needed , poor form latitude

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lara S.
Lara S.

I received bad credit rating and never used this company

Never ever heard this company before I found out I have a car loan under my name with them and now have a bad credit rating.
Never even taken out a car loan in my life.
Tried to contact the company sort out the mistake but can never get through to anyone

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Yuval French
Yuval FrenchSydney, NSW

I beg you please don't use latitude finance. they are the worst people to work with.

Petrina
Petrina North Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously hard

Such a pain to deal with especially if you have a joint account with husband. They won’t assess as a couple only as an individual which I don’t understand... A $2000 interest free loan through Harvey Norman was such a pain and they first wanted me to provide a letter from employer, I said it’s really difficult to get so they said more bank statements will do, nope they couldn’t tell who’s pay on statements was mine or hubby’s..... So 2 hours later bank statements were not enough I need to provide a letter from my employer which I am on a military pension( guaranteed pay), in the end I paid cash for item as there were to many hoops to jump through for such a small loan with so much info given already. Two hours of my time wasted!!

Good service initially

They were great to start with and easy to work with, but after 3 phone calls asking for details to pay extra like there bsb and account numbers or b pay details im still waiting
Not saying there a bad company im extremely happy with them and would use them again but they need to step up and supply information to help the customers

Steve T.

Still waiting i hope there ready for my next bloody phone call
Beyond disappointed!!!!

Bella
Bella

Excellent customer service

Fantastic service, my broker handled everything with latitude but approval was easy unlike another loan company that kept making excuses not to approve an essential worker of over 23 years service who has paid off 3 other car loans with no issues .Thankyou latitude ,your recommended by me.

Application Process

Incredibly frustrating

I took the loan out through apple to purchase my new phone. Very easy to set up but managing the account is beyond hard. Every transaction was rejected and I had to call the customer service centre, which had terrible fuzzy lines every month. There is no notification that a payment has bounced and there is no reason why it would have as there was always money in that account. My bank said there were no issues their end and I kept getting late payment fees and payment services closed to me when I was doing nothing incorrect. I would NEVER use this service again.

Unprofessional and extremely unhelpful

Joe F.
Joe F.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Loan sharks and dodgy service Impossible to contact

Loansharks, impossible to contact, very hard to close accounts, hidden fees, dodgy, avoid like the plague at all costs. They will duck calls, lie, dodge return phone calls, not close accounts to get extra fees!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Stay clear of this financial company. Do not lend responsibly will talk you into a loan you can not afford. Th customer services in non existent, can not talk to anybody in Australia their call centres are all in India. These guys are financed by Deshue bank and were the old GE finance (NEED I SAY ANYMORE), STAY away from this company they are true rip off and act unlawfully.

Application Process
Josh M.
Josh M.Sydney, NSW

Can't call, can't email. Stings a credit rating but exists only to take advantage!

Absolutely disgusting company, calls during the busiest times of day then when trying to call back, stay on hold and then get immediately disconnected. Taking advantage of people in need and flirting with the grey area of the law they care absolutely nothing for customers and are barbaric opportunists at best, knowing slippery thieves at worst. I'd rather eat my own hands than ever attempt to deal with them again.

Tim_SC
Tim_SCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless company, complete waste of time

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cutting up card

Got a 0% loan for a new apple device.
Bad move - I've already paid over $80 in fees and only 2 months in.
Beware of Latitude - feeding frenzy on financial grey areas or "fine print".

James C.
James C.Hobart, TAS

Beware! Zero! Customer Service!

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

WASTE OF TIME

Worst financial service

This is the worst financial service ever. I have paid my balance three times and noticed still being charged. When called them, they told me you owe more although it is not shown in your account. What? Are you kidding me? When I asked them why they hanged up the phone on me with no explanation.

Don’t work with them.

Sheldoroth
SheldorothGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kept charging me monthly fees and interest after account closed.

I closed the account in May 2020. I received confirmation in writing that the account had been closed. Fast forward to December and I've received a statement in which they've continued charging me monthly fees and interest this whole time. On an account that is closed. Avoid them at all costs. Nothing but trouble.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Friendly

I couldn’t be happier with customer service my contact was very friendly and helpful and kept me informed about the whole experience as soon as all the paper work was submitted the money was paid immediately

Really helped. Professional and concise, very i formative

Service was correct and helpful. At this rate there has been no unexpected costs or problems. The rate on the loan is the best at market value and I get calls and updates when things change

Ehsan
EhsanSydney, NSW

Fraud

They claim when you pay the full amount it "Automatically" "Terminates" the account and you owe them $300 early termination fee. They won't inform you that you owe them $300 and according to the customer service, you will be charged interest monthly on that $300 on a "Terminated" account. The app doesn't show you the $300, it only shows the interest charged. Customer service will give you incorrect and misleading information and later on they will deny it. I pointed out charging interest on the early termination fee is illegal and the incorrect and misleading information is also illegal, and the customer service just hung up on me. So rude.

Katmal
KatmalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Went from good to TERRIBLE

Had a good relationship, happy with customer service until wrong advice given, didn't close an old account and have tried to fix credit report for over 12 months. No response.