Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 2 of 8)

Personal Loans, Car Loans

4.1

Dino

DinoPerth

Increase my loan. I now have paid this company $15,000.00 extra. 4 years of hell. Still have not knocked the loan down.

they bully you treat you like scum. Huge extra costs for m $15,000.00 extra for my loan being paying it for over 3 years now and still above $32,000.00. No respect and false avertising

Loan Start DateOctober 2016

Good, bad then ugly

Loan Start DateDecember 2014

Very High Interest Rates

Mike S.

Mike S.Perth, WA

Latitude were great.

When we were struggling for vehicle finance Latitude were able to help with a good interest rate and suggestions on how to keep the repayments low. They kept us informed during the process and made things easy.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R Grande
Lucky N.

Lucky N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

Never disappointed with the great service i got and the experience will recommend people to go foward for a car or personal loan quick and better service easy way to get a loan .

Loan Start DateJanuary 2016
Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class

Kaitlyn

KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting company. Do not care about customers.

Just paid off my biggest loan which was with latitude finance. This company is literally the scum of the earth. I've had an account with them since 2016. They charged 29.99% intrest. In the last 4 years with weekly payments I only managed to pay off 12.5% in that time. Just requested a final payout figure and they charge me more for paying it out as well as the intrest for the next few years. Absolute joke of a company. Disgusting.

Chris R.

Chris R.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst finance company

Car was stolen it settled and then slug me with extra costs no email no phone call just a bill that arrived 2 weeks after the due date? Terrible service when you call them takes an hour to get through to someone to tell you they don’t have access to financial records worst company ever!!!!!

Mopar

Mopar

A straight forward loan

Customer service was professional and polite.
No hidden costs.
A very competitive rate.
The team member looking after my application fully explained the process and costs involved.
It was easy to provide the information needed.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

The overall experience was really ggod and straight forward. The only feedback will be that after the loan has been activated the customer receives an SMS with the account number and bpay details.

Glenda

GlendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankful

Customer service was excellant, explained everything I was required to know and gave me answers to my questions. No unexpected extra costs. I was very pleased with the rate given.

Good service

Everything was smooth and easy to apply. Was super quick from start to finish and the service of the team was amazing! Happy with the outcome in such a short space of time

Jan L.

Jan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou for helping me

Thankyou doesn't seem enough you helped me when i was absolutely desperate after struggling with a long illness and unable to work Thankyou for being so kind and helping me
Jan

Awesome happy attitude

Everything went absolutely perfect.. had the lovely Rebecca from start to finish, helping me out with all.my paper work.. she made it very simple and easy for me. Keep up the awesome work Bec's !!

Very Competitive.

Very simple to apply and gain approval All up front fees and charges explained fully and at a very good rate and manageable repayment plan, many thanks to those at Latitude.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service , ease of applying , top service by Arvind.

Good service , ease of applying , fast transfer time. I have used Latitude in the past & if need arrises I will use again. Very reasonable interest rate , support was good .
Bruce

T.Baker

T.BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst loan company with illogical criteria

Fiji

FijiTasmania

Made our holiday more enjoyable

After getting around submitting Identification a few times, it was relatively easy from there. Just not being overly tech savvy was a little bit of a headache but not too bad. Got there in the end.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Hilary Greig

Hilary Greig

Need a paper based option.

Obtaining the loan approval through a broker was easy. The frustrating part was the hours it took from the time the loan was sent to compliance to receiving the final approval. I ended up paying for the car on my credit card and the car yard refunded me the following week. The broker was 100 yards away from the car yard, a paper based option would have been much easier in my case, especially as the recredit on my card didn’t show up in my account for 6 days and I was worried the car yard had put $’s into wrong account.

Fantastic Customer service and rate

Customer service was top notch. Really appreciate the explanatory phone calls and the pleasant staff along with the very competitve interest rate.
Very satisfied to date with all the service i have received thank you :) I will recommend you to others

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
SJ P

SJ PAU

Worst customer service and miscommunication

Please never apply for your finance through Latitude. I have had a terrible experience with Latitude. The customer service located overseas have no clue on what they are doing and repeating the same mistake over and over again. After waiting for 10 days post online application, one asked me to go to the apple store for ID verification and later got declined due to lack of income verification. The income verification was performed by another customer service agent on the first week of application. Seems they have no communication about application. They have made two enquiries on my credit which is going to have a huge impact on my credit profile.

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews