Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 2 of 10)

Personal Loans, Car Loans

Very poor customer service

Applied for a personal loan have a credit score of 836 I have very low expenses and they knock me back I couldn’t believe it especially I also have money in the bank too they take you through all this paper work and waste your time why not just say it before I don’t have credit cards or car loans one minute their ringing begging you to take a Loan I think they have people who don’t know how to calculate debt to income ratio I’ll will be not having any future business dealings with this company don’t waste your time stay away I think they just want people with bad scores to get them on the higher rates

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Unhelpful service

I have been trying to link my personal loan to my phone app, and it comes up with an error each time. I have contacted their support who confirmed that my log in details are correct and advised that this issue occurs occasionally and they cant help me. I asked how i can see the balance and payments as i require this for tax purposes, and she said that she doesnt have those answers.
Completely unhelpful

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Deen

DeenPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

This company customer service team is so terrible. For over two month now, i apply for the security on my car to be release because am having problem with the car and i need to get rid of it. Up till now, they have not finalise my request instead they keeping telling me someone will call me back to approve my request.
This company and some of their team particularly outside Australia has no integrity at all, what they tells you they don't follow it through.
They make banking with them so complicated and they don't give much flexible to their customer.
To be honest, i regret dealing with a company like this. People should avoid them completely if possible.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Darling Downs, QLD

Customer service below average

Was asked to resend my documents in 3 times as they lost them 3 times. Also called in 2 days in a row to be told no one had been assigned to my loan application a week after I had applied for it. Wouldn't recommend. Giving 2 stars since they waived the establishment fee

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Car ModelHolden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer

Worst customer service and far from transparent

I called because I noticed I was being charged interest more often than I thought was right. I spoke to someone and was hung up on, I was not rude, I was just asking how often interest was supposed to be taken from my account. She could not give me a straight answer so when asking the question yet again she hung up on me.
So disappointing to be dealing with these faceless uncaring companies.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

no customer service at all!

I contacted them to change my direct debit from $50 to $150 per month. Instead they added an extra direct debit so im paying $200 per month. I contacted them to tell them and they told me I was wrong and I must have made the $50 payment myself.

I have been trying to contact them for 2 months and they do not get back to me. Appalling customer service!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Trev

TrevPerth, WA

No communication at all

Terrible customer service, no one calls back. You send an email with all your problem and no one replies. All they send is an email asking for whether you were satisfied or not satisfied. Since contacting via email I have received more junk mail about loans blah blah than ever. I can’t wait to pay out what I owe and done with them

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Probably the worst finance company I have ever dealt with.

Applied through a broker for a $12000 personal loan, was told the interest rate would be 10% ( I have a perfect credit rating) which i thought was high but i needed the money short term. Loan approved on 4 year term and sent through with 15.99% interest rate. I was told the loan could be paid off early after a year with no fees but when I went to pay it out told it had to be 2 years and they still then charge you $80. So ended up paying over $19000 for the loan. Absolute rip off.

Moriel Karine H.

Moriel Karine H.Sydney, NSW

Worst Company to deal - RUN AWAY

Find out how Latitude Financial Loans compares to other Loans

worst company to deal with

no one that works there knows their job!! they just keep transferring the call to someone that might know what to do and then wait half an hour to find out they put u on hold and then hang up on u. dumbest call centre ive ever had to deal with also their loans are a total rip off

Elizabeth M.

Elizabeth M.

Personal Loans - Steer Clear, Still Waiting

I had a simple question about how to release my security on my personal loan, I have been onto Indian call centres with poor reception, hung up on three times, waited in a queue up to 2 hours only to be told its a 14 day turnaround on someone to get back to me. Disgraceful customer service

Loan Start DateAugust 2018

Worst financial decision Ive ever made is to sign up with them. Disgusting company and customer services support.

Speaking with Indian cust service supports always felt like a scam. Online chat and phone call both are just the worst. They just gonna leave you hang and dry with no actions.
Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this so called company.

Tried to close.. They did not! Got charged more fees

Did the right thing and paid my card off with a little in credit as I had a feeling they'd most likey add fees... Received a Request ID number and was told it would be processed within 5 working days.. This should have been completed by the 29th June... Thinking it was closed.. then I received a statement and was charged fees on the 14th July... WOW what a sneaky move... What a horrible company to deal with.. You can't even call them....

ChelleR

ChelleRSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE COMPANY!!

I called to to confirm fees that I was charged on my car loan account. Was transferred to an Indian call centre with terrible reception service and an incredibly rude rep, who hung up on me! Make sure you call the Australian Financial Ombudsman, they've been helpful in sorting out issues with this useless company. Go somewhere else, I will NEVER use Latitude again.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
george

georgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST

id pay 100% intrest than deal with these things very bad dont ever ever ever use latitude pay poor service poor everything the worst of the worst dont do it

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service and fees galore.

I was applying for a house loan through another bank therefore closed off my credit card with them they gave me a payout figure which I payed it in full. I asked 3 times for them to close the account - It was never closed and then occurred extra fees. They had no note on my file when i requested closure statements for the loan and refused to email me what I needed, they kept putting it off saying 'It'll be sent within 12-24 hours' and never was. All calls were over seas and barely understandable. Would never take out finance with them again. If I could rate them less I would.

Roland

Roland

WORST COMPANY EVER

I'm not exaggerating. I'm not even going to go into the drama that I've had to deal with this company twice (Husbands GoMastercard and my Humm, both of which weren't originally Latitude).

I'm not a difficult or demanding person, but these guys raised my blood pressure through the roof.

As others have said, continually phone transfers, rude and useless staff, unconcerned, careless, don't know company policies or procedure. Just an absolute nightmare to get anything to happen.

Both instances they did the wrong thing (not updating credit report and not closing accounts when asked to).

Avoid unless you're a masochist.

Rodney P.

Rodney P.

Trying to Get payOut Letter sent

What a nightmare from January 2020 still today being June still waiting on letter to be sent to my insurance company most time spent on 1 phone call waiting was 2hours then I capfuls not here them you are a joke company and will never come back and worn others to stay away

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Scott

ScottVictoria

Lattitude are great.

Brilliant customer service always more than happy to help and come to an agreement that works well for both parties. Had no unexpected costs and very satisfied with speedy service would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Car ModelHSV Clubsport Z-Series

Mark M.

Mark M.South East Queensland, QLD

Current situation

Took months to get a reply to hardship
Interest rate should drop to suit current rates in this crap covid time
Not tgat happy with service at all will look around

Car ModelHolden Commodore VE