Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 3 of 39)

Personal Loans, Car Loans

Michelle1180Perth, WA

Waste of time

Amanda J

Amanda JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst credit company ever dealt with

Lan

LanSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

There's a pending transaction on my personal account where the merchant already cancelled my order and was not billed for it. Customers service don't know how to resolve it. They keep telling me to contact the merchant which has nothing to do to it anymore.

worst company to deal with

no one that works there knows their job!! they just keep transferring the call to someone that might know what to do and then wait half an hour to find out they put u on hold and then hang up on u. dumbest call centre ive ever had to deal with also their loans are a total rip off

Elizabeth M.

Elizabeth M.

Personal Loans - Steer Clear, Still Waiting

I had a simple question about how to release my security on my personal loan, I have been onto Indian call centres with poor reception, hung up on three times, waited in a queue up to 2 hours only to be told its a 14 day turnaround on someone to get back to me. Disgraceful customer service

Worst financial decision Ive ever made is to sign up with them. Disgusting company and customer services support.

Speaking with Indian cust service supports always felt like a scam. Online chat and phone call both are just the worst. They just gonna leave you hang and dry with no actions.
Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this so called company.

Tried to close.. They did not! Got charged more fees

Did the right thing and paid my card off with a little in credit as I had a feeling they'd most likey add fees... Received a Request ID number and was told it would be processed within 5 working days.. This should have been completed by the 29th June... Thinking it was closed.. then I received a statement and was charged fees on the 14th July... WOW what a sneaky move... What a horrible company to deal with.. You can't even call them....

ChelleR

ChelleRSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE COMPANY!!

I called to to confirm fees that I was charged on my car loan account. Was transferred to an Indian call centre with terrible reception service and an incredibly rude rep, who hung up on me! Make sure you call the Australian Financial Ombudsman, they've been helpful in sorting out issues with this useless company. Go somewhere else, I will NEVER use Latitude again.

george

georgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST

id pay 100% intrest than deal with these things very bad dont ever ever ever use latitude pay poor service poor everything the worst of the worst dont do it

4wdadventureswa

4wdadventureswa

Best avoided. Zero stars if I could

Poor customer service, especially so if you consider the super high interest and fees. Loan sharks. Finally paid it off today but had to pay hundreds in early repayment fees. Would rather eat glass than deal with them again.

KarloSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect thanks thanks to Latitute

Great I’m happy I am satisfied thank you Latitute you are one of the best companies ever and if I know anyone to be recommended to Car Lon’s will refer you thank you

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service and fees galore.

I was applying for a house loan through another bank therefore closed off my credit card with them they gave me a payout figure which I payed it in full. I asked 3 times for them to close the account - It was never closed and then occurred extra fees. They had no note on my file when i requested closure statements for the loan and refused to email me what I needed, they kept putting it off saying 'It'll be sent within 12-24 hours' and never was. All calls were over seas and barely understandable. Would never take out finance with them again. If I could rate them less I would.

customer1

customer1Sydney, NSW

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

I have a gem visa cc I called to to confirm fees that I was charged and my account balance. Was transferred to an Indian call centre with terrible reception service and an incredibly rude rep. She pretty much laughed at my inquiry and my transactions when she told me to hold. I’m still shocked at how rude and unprofessional she was, disappointing.

Cynthia Pontre

Cynthia PontrePerth, WA

Worse company

My son-in-law applied for a loan and the application was accepted and passed. At the last minute they notified him that due to Technical difficult the loan could not be processed. Definitely not an Australian company and not reliable. Don’t believe a word they say unless it’s in writing.

Terrible customer service

I receive my account statements monthly and I decided to pay off my balance mid cycle and also close my account.
Undecided to call these guys because I needed one month statement from day of closure and lattitude could not provide that. Had to wait for another 2 weeks to get my statement.
That statement was holding up a lot my hpuse loan application which i believe is not fair.
There system should be able to generate statements for people when they need it whether mid cycle or not.

What a joke! This company should not advertise.

I have been a customer for a number of years. I needed a new card to make more Apple purchases and contacted them for one. I have been waiting weeks. I have called repeatedly. The only number to call is the list or stolen line - and even that takes them 10 minutes to answer. And when they do, the line is such poor quality that they hang up on me. Seriously, don’t bother unless you hate yourself.

soha

sohaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I called them about allocating the payment and the call disconnected in the middle of the conversation while I had been on the phone about an hour and although they had all my details they even didn't bother to call me back. I already put a request through the website haven't get back anything yet after one month.

Roland

Roland

WORST COMPANY EVER

I'm not exaggerating. I'm not even going to go into the drama that I've had to deal with this company twice (Husbands GoMastercard and my Humm, both of which weren't originally Latitude).

I'm not a difficult or demanding person, but these guys raised my blood pressure through the roof.

As others have said, continually phone transfers, rude and useless staff, unconcerned, careless, don't know company policies or procedure. Just an absolute nightmare to get anything to happen.

Both instances they did the wrong thing (not updating credit report and not closing accounts when asked to).

Avoid unless you're a masochist.

Steve