Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 5 of 39)

Personal Loans, Car Loans

Kaitlyn

KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting company. Do not care about customers.

Just paid off my biggest loan which was with latitude finance. This company is literally the scum of the earth. I've had an account with them since 2016. They charged 29.99% intrest. In the last 4 years with weekly payments I only managed to pay off 12.5% in that time. Just requested a final payout figure and they charge me more for paying it out as well as the intrest for the next few years. Absolute joke of a company. Disgusting.

if I could give no stars I would- NEVER AGAIN!!

we will never use latitude again, we have tried every way possible to close our account- Facebook, email, phone (not that it matters as their call centre is closed anyway)

Chris R.

Chris R.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst finance company

Car was stolen it settled and then slug me with extra costs no email no phone call just a bill that arrived 2 weeks after the due date? Terrible service when you call them takes an hour to get through to someone to tell you they don’t have access to financial records worst company ever!!!!!

Mopar

Mopar

A straight forward loan

Customer service was professional and polite.
No hidden costs.
A very competitive rate.
The team member looking after my application fully explained the process and costs involved.
It was easy to provide the information needed.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

The overall experience was really ggod and straight forward. The only feedback will be that after the loan has been activated the customer receives an SMS with the account number and bpay details.

Love my new purchase

Customer service was great very polite and understanding and very helpful no extra cost I know of and very satisfied with how quick I received the money for the loan

Glenda

GlendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankful

Customer service was excellant, explained everything I was required to know and gave me answers to my questions. No unexpected extra costs. I was very pleased with the rate given.

Good service

Everything was smooth and easy to apply. Was super quick from start to finish and the service of the team was amazing! Happy with the outcome in such a short space of time

Jan L.

Jan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou for helping me

Thankyou doesn't seem enough you helped me when i was absolutely desperate after struggling with a long illness and unable to work Thankyou for being so kind and helping me
Jan

Awesome happy attitude

Everything went absolutely perfect.. had the lovely Rebecca from start to finish, helping me out with all.my paper work.. she made it very simple and easy for me. Keep up the awesome work Bec's !!

Very Competitive.

Very simple to apply and gain approval All up front fees and charges explained fully and at a very good rate and manageable repayment plan, many thanks to those at Latitude.

MICHAEL GODFREY

MICHAEL GODFREYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome, wouldnt mind borrowing more now!

The guy we delt with was awesome. We got pre-approved for $30k but only borrowed $20k, the rste we are getting now we wouldn't mind borrowing more. Great work team

Bad experience

Worst customer service.They keep charging money and never send a message regarding.
I called them to pay off the whole amount and close my account but the rude operator told me to call again to close my account. Never ever recommend to anyone.Worst,worst and worst.
Never ever ever business with CREDILINE unless you got extra money to throw away...

giolooi

giolooiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraudulent transactions and Bpay fees - the card chip is not secure as they had claimed !!

They claimed that I use the card at the locations of those transactions I never go to and claimed below statement. I am telling you their chip is not secure ! I did not buy from those shops and no where near those shops locations.
Furthermore, they charged $0.95 when you pay the the bill !
"Your card contains a microchip, which is nearly impossible to copy. This chip was read wirelessly by the merchant’s EFTPOS device, meaning that your card was in the store for the transaction."

Emerson Júnior

Emerson JúniorSydney, NSW

Terrible Experience

No reason to decline a credit of 1.200 to pay in 12 months for a guy like me that earns approximately AU$ 3.700/MONTH. They won't help over the chat system which is useless.. Out-sourced companies will pick up your call probably from India... -5 stars...!!!

Emily S.

Emily S.Perth, WA

Do not get a credit card through lattitude

Approved me for a $6000 credit card and then disabled it 2 days after because they needed me to supply documents ect... told me it was going to be under review and I was getting a phone call within the next couple of days. Fast track 2 weeks later today I rang up and told them my lawyer was present and I was recording the the phone which they also do- manager hung up on me?! How hards it too tell me what’s going on with the credit card I’ve already spent money on and then had it taken off me? Do not go through LATTITUDE.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

My Customer assisttance person was extremely helpful and made the whole process very easy. Just fill in the application form; provide 2 payslips and they did all the rest. Too Easy.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service , ease of applying , top service by Arvind.

Good service , ease of applying , fast transfer time. I have used Latitude in the past & if need arrises I will use again. Very reasonable interest rate , support was good .
Bruce

Manuela Miari

Manuela MiariMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service!

Pretty poor customer service. They keep sending me email to put date of birth in the box to view my statement and it doesn't accept. I rang 3 times and yet still no go. I never heard of a company that doesn't have an online statement you keep track of your payments. Pretty poor and unacceptable!

Chana

ChanaHunter Region, NSW

Trans people stay away from this company

Their attitude towards trans customers is disgusting. Deadnaming for two years, misgendering when I call Up and refusal to enter into decent negotiations when I tried to resolve the matter. Trans people should stay away from them completely. Their systems and staff are archaic apparently.

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews