Latitude Financial Loans

Personal Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Vultures trying to take advantage

AJRose
AJRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs.

Customer service is 0-none. Put in an application and has taken 5 days to process. The loans consultant is absolutely hopeless, my 8 year old daughter would do a better job. Avoid at all costs.

Terrible customer service

Worst customer service ever, nothing else but rude and impatient. Unfortunately this company is Apple’s partner for BNPL so I had no other choice but to use their service to finance my Apple product. I would not recommend Latitude to anyone.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
linzedra R.
linzedra R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible, idiotic financial company ever!!!

Wasn't by choice to go with this dumb butt company! But will never ever recommend them to anyone! Reading all these reviews is exactly what I went through as well. All I can say is be persistent add a few fs & nonsense to the vocabulary cos it worked for me!! So glad I paid them off in full n see the backend of them!!! I suppose you pay for cheap customer service you will get monkeys!!!!!

Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.Hunter Region, NSW

The Worst Company Ever!!!!!

rohit
rohitAdelaide

The dumbest employee ever

I applied for a personal loan couple of weeks ago but person on other side doesn’t even know the difference between an Australian PR ad Australian citizens and closed my files, I called today to talk about my application and person from latitude finance named skeepa was so rude and didn’t talk properly and hanged up on me. If you don’t want to respect your customers then probably you should close your business

Steve T.
Steve T.

Absolutely pathetic company and very poor service

Asked for an account and bsb number so my insurance company could pay off my car after it was written off and was told we dont do that and was told to send payment ny cheque so it was sent
They have now lost and conveniently have no record of this so theres $13,700 missing and im still being charged interest and having to make monthly payments

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
SuzieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not even worth a 1 star

Called to get a statement advised by the customer service representative it would arrive via email within 6 hours
Suprise suprise did not arrive called straight away the flowing morning only to be told it takes 24 to 48 hours.
Advised that they only send 2 statements year. However have not received anything at all. I asked to speak to a supervisor and no further help. And yo be advised they were a call centre in india .
I am disgusted with the service

Suzie

Well just to confirm 72 hours later and still no statement .Again goes to show customer service is not a high priority but there interest rates are absolutely disgusting company

Pino D.
Pino D.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed service

The most disgusting service, I have encountered
Lied to me, false pertinent towards a loan
Disgusting stay away
Stress me out make it unbearable to deal with
Disgusting disgusting disgusting stay away

Rosie
RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Applied for a personal loan, lady rang up and said it was approved within 10 minutes rings back and said loan didn’t go through. Waited 4 days for the application , when questioned about why the sudden change of mind, no answer was given, spoke to manager who had no idea what was going on, went round in circles, still not giving a reason. They give false pretence, shocking and disgusting. I had told the manager to go back to the so recorded conversation as to what the lady had said about it being approved to his reply ‘No I don’t have time’ Definitely stay away. Way more stressing then needed at this time of the year. 0 points for service.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid at all costs

Terrible customer service, no statements ever received or able to access transactions, my balance went up mysteriously after I had paid a few k off, stung me on the way out with closure payment

Adnan
AdnanHobart, TAS

Worst customer service and poor communication method

Poor communication and worst customer service they have got. They deduct my money while the transaction was disputed. They took around 3 months to finalize while they say they take 21 days to settle a disputed transaction. It's been more than 1 month now they said they have sent me a new card.
They reported to me that I have not paid this month's statement while they took the money from my account.

Rod
RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Retired with assets and they are not interested!

A retired 3 year senior with own luxury home and self managed super fund, also have very high credit score rating which was rate at excellent.
Thought it would be convenient to apply for a second credit card facility.
Applied on line with Latitude, a reply came back as not suitable to our criteria.
Only interested in person’s with working salary.

Belinda
BelindaIllawarra, NSW

Incompetent customer service

Customer service is terrible, told different info every time, issue not resolved we paid out loan so don’t have to deal with there incompetent service. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. AVOID

rachelandscotty
rachelandscottyQueensland

Shocking service

Was approved for loan but trying to get statements from them is like pulling out teeth, can never get hold of them and they have now started pulling extra payments out of my account without contacting me even though I am months ahead on my payments! Have found a website to make a complaint https://www.afca.org.au/