Latitude Financial Loans

Personal Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Terrible service and process

Application Process
Licinio fonseca
Licinio fonsecaSydney, NSW

SHOCKING , WORST SERVICE EVER

Shocking service every step of the way
Can’t help with anything
Can’t see sent emails
Never replied back to my emails
Absolute nightmare
Stay away from this company
The worst service EVER

Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Company

This is the worst company I've dealt with for loans. The customer service is terrible, they don't listen, its hard to get in contact with them and their website so extremely confusing! Wouldn't recommend.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would suggest using bank West or citibank which are a lot more pleasant and easier to complete an application.

The cards and applications are automatically cancelled without notice from latitude. When you contact them they have a script which they repeat. This includes making a new application which is not handled in a timely or professional manner. This times out without notice from them. They ring you with mute on, then email for you to contact them. Then get you to resend information over and again on a "non secured email" or can't tell you why they contacted as you don't have one representative to deal with. Don't bother with this mob!

Find out how Latitude Financial Loans compares to other Loans

Worst service and company ever

Applied for loan which was approved and money apparently paid to my account. 10 days later and although verifying my account details are correct every time I talk to them no money. Unable to speak to a supervisor, get told one will ring to which they don’t. On top of this told I haven’t paid my repayment (for money I have never received). Put in a complaint through there complaint process which is meant to have someone contacting you in 2 days. No contact. On top of that I get disconnected multiple times every time I ring. Worst place ever and should be seriously investigated.

Moses
MosesSydney, NSW

Thanks for all the reviews

I applied for a card a week ago and they sent me a link to verify my details, and I did it. Then they again sent me an email link but it doesn’t work. I then got to them for a live chat, and the representative every time takes so long to reply back, which gave me a gut feeling that these people would be hard to deal with if I signed up. Why on earth are big companies signing up with this company?
Thanks that I decided to research their review

bmgtz
bmgtz

Just don’t do it … it will be grief

The hardest to use bunch of stuff I’ve ever had the misfortune to be involved with is just trying to make a monthly payment

Twice I verified account !!!! Still have to do again

9.00 a month in charges … then 2.50 paper statements fee

So… not really interested… interest free yeah yeah sure

Try to call them… forget it ….. even if they answer they are elusive or, you just plain can’t understand a word they say

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Below standard througout

Customer service CRAP interest rate CRAP and quite happy to leave smears over your credit file congratulations latitude you get a ZERO.....pleeeaaase don't use these guys much better product out there

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

RUBBISH

No customer service. Everyone that you speak to is in India and when I asked to speak to a manager I was hung up on after 60mins.
Can't even set your account up with correct DOB. Took 6 phone calls just to cancel. I highly discourage anyone from using them.

Find out how Latitude Financial Loans compares to other Loans

Changed terms and conditions around early termination fees just weeks after the contract had been signed.

It was horrible, no sympathy no reasoning. Yes I will now experience extra costs upon exiting this loan. I am not satisfied at all. I will do everything I can to make sure anyone I know does not deal with lattitude.

Frustrated
Frustrated

Horrible!

Legal thieves sanctioned by government. Can't speak the language of the country they are serving. Highly unethical and cowards for managers that refuse to speak with you....just cowards who steal

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceitful...

I had a few payments to go when I received a letter stating that an early payout would incur a $795 early payment fee. The Latitude Rep at the initial meeting stated that early payout would equate to a few dollars per week for the remainder of the term. Avoid them as there are much better options out there. There are many hidden fees on top of the incredibly high interest rates.

Greg E
Greg E

If you have a pension and unencumbered assets forget them they don't want to know.

Worst experience ever. Unencumbered assets over $1mil including $210000 in Super. They aren't interested in you. Have Indian "order takers" who only work to a script. Can't talk to anyone in Australia. Sorry that Harvey Norman use them. Cannot remotely recommend.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Make late payments almost impossible to escape

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Angry call from Latitude accusing me of fraud

Bluesfest 2023 will only permit early bird tickets to be purchased through Latitude. Having attempted to register a couple of times and getting nowhere, I wrote to them. Cue two days later an angry Latitude rep ringing me and accusing me of fraudulent behaviour and telling me that although I couldn't use their service they weren't going to blacklist me. No help to get the account working, just an angry man telling me that I should not have used various pieces of data in certain ways. Like the Fawlty Towers of customer service. Thanks Latitude! What an ironic name. No - Gratitude would be more ironic