Latitude Financial Loans

Personal Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Worst service and company ever

Applied for loan which was approved and money apparently paid to my account. 10 days later and although verifying my account details are correct every time I talk to them no money. Unable to speak to a supervisor, get told one will ring to which they don’t. On top of this told I haven’t paid my repayment (for money I have never received). Put in a complaint through there complaint process which is meant to have someone contacting you in 2 days. No contact. On top of that I get disconnected multiple times every time I ring. Worst place ever and should be seriously investigated.

Below standard througout

Customer service CRAP interest rate CRAP and quite happy to leave smears over your credit file congratulations latitude you get a ZERO.....pleeeaaase don't use these guys much better product out there

Loan Start DateOctober 2013
Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceitful...

I had a few payments to go when I received a letter stating that an early payout would incur a $795 early payment fee. The Latitude Rep at the initial meeting stated that early payout would equate to a few dollars per week for the remainder of the term. Avoid them as there are much better options out there. There are many hidden fees on top of the incredibly high interest rates.

Loan Start DateJune 2017
Car ModelHolden Astra
Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

I paid out my personal loan, with a credit left on my account for over payment. This was over a week ago and it still hasn't be processed as a refund. A refund should be instantly paid back, it's my money, how dear you hold onto it.

Stace
Stace

Cannot provide customer service because they disconnect their call after being on hold for an hour

Customer service has been rubbish. Every time I ring I have someone that disconnects the call. Then they tell me my loan is increasing with each payment made. Call centre staff are rude and have no idea about finance or how to read their own statements. Information on my own loan has to be through their call centre and then you have to wait a minimum of 48 hours for a computer generated statement that they can see on screen when they give you misleading information on the phone when they do actually take your call and that's IF they actually send it. Steer well clear of this company if you can. I am in the process of refinancing and they can't even give a correct payout figure.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Scaming within lines

99% sure I paid the card off last time I used it (6 months ago) finally recieve a notice of overdue amount. May have forgotten how or never no worries pay it up, my concern is where the f*** was a call or a letter? Or even an email? 6 months in and 6 months of account fees and late fees build up.

Tracy S.
Tracy S.Central West, NSW

Don't touch them with a 10 foot pole

Complete lack of transparency and love making you jump through hoops. My personal information was entered incorrectly at the beginning of the loan, and trying to get this fixed has been an ordeal, being sent back and forth between different departments - and all I wanted was a statement (yes, you have to personally request this, there is no way to view this on your own) so that I can pay this loan out and escape them.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Adam Desmond
Adam DesmondMid West, WA

Love to waste my time

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
courtney h
courtney hFar North Queensland, QLD

Avoid this credit lender at all costs!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Jeff
Jeff

High Interest Rates, Terrible Customer Serivce

They have terrible interest rates and even worse customer service. I was with them for 9 months and never once received any communication by post or email. I rang them, was on hold for 20 minutes only to discover that you must call them every-time you want a statement, and you guessed it wait 20+ minutes on hold. They have no electronic means of you checking your own account and don't send out statements unless you ring and ask them. I'm on hold again now, it's been 21 minutes so far, still waiting. I am trying to find out if they have stopped my directed debit as I've had the loan paid out and re-financed with someone who can actually look after their customers.

linzedra R.
linzedra R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible, idiotic financial company ever!!!

Wasn't by choice to go with this dumb butt company! But will never ever recommend them to anyone! Reading all these reviews is exactly what I went through as well. All I can say is be persistent add a few fs & nonsense to the vocabulary cos it worked for me!! So glad I paid them off in full n see the backend of them!!! I suppose you pay for cheap customer service you will get monkeys!!!!!

Steve T.
Steve T.

Absolutely pathetic company and very poor service

Asked for an account and bsb number so my insurance company could pay off my car after it was written off and was told we dont do that and was told to send payment ny cheque so it was sent
They have now lost and conveniently have no record of this so theres $13,700 missing and im still being charged interest and having to make monthly payments

Rosie
RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Applied for a personal loan, lady rang up and said it was approved within 10 minutes rings back and said loan didn’t go through. Waited 4 days for the application , when questioned about why the sudden change of mind, no answer was given, spoke to manager who had no idea what was going on, went round in circles, still not giving a reason. They give false pretence, shocking and disgusting. I had told the manager to go back to the so recorded conversation as to what the lady had said about it being approved to his reply ‘No I don’t have time’ Definitely stay away. Way more stressing then needed at this time of the year. 0 points for service.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid at all costs

Terrible customer service, no statements ever received or able to access transactions, my balance went up mysteriously after I had paid a few k off, stung me on the way out with closure payment

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Belinda
BelindaIllawarra, NSW

Incompetent customer service

Customer service is terrible, told different info every time, issue not resolved we paid out loan so don’t have to deal with there incompetent service. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. AVOID