Latitude Financial Loans

Personal Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

1.2

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

RUBBISH

No customer service. Everyone that you speak to is in India and when I asked to speak to a manager I was hung up on after 60mins.
Can't even set your account up with correct DOB. Took 6 phone calls just to cancel. I highly discourage anyone from using them.

Syed S.
Syed S.Lawson 2617, ACT

most incompetent and untrustworthy financial institution

Latitude doesn't care about loyalty of their customers. they just want to make money out of you not willing to assist you when you need them. completely incompetent representatives on the phone and will not bother calling back after advising that a manager will call back in 24-48 hours. I have been a customer for over 10 years and they didn't bother helping me with a very small issue I had with them. Happy that I had the cash to pay them off and close off the account permanently.

Loan Start DateJune 2007
Siddharath
Siddharath

terrible service... Never again

I was offered interest free finance $4500 for my furniture. Its been three months and they kept asking me documents ... Its enough ... crazy crazy stupid people. dont go to them.

Gillian T.
Gillian T.Queensland

The new intrest fee

First month paying off and already looking for a new credit card society crap at its greatest payment deferred buy 4 days 7 days later still not showing guess it's time for the extra lait fee

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Lincoln
Lincoln

Don't use or beware

We had a credit card with Latitude in 2021 paid it off and applied for closure of the account. We were thinking all was well had emails of progress and we thought that it was all sorted and finalised. My fault I forgot about it. A year later (now) its still open and functioning and now I can't close it online and I get hung up on everytime I call to try and close it. Huge wait times on the phone and unhelpful staff who say yes yes but then transfer and hang up while you think you're actually getting somewhere. We've put in multiple complaints and closure requests. Still awaiting any reply.

gmautsab
gmautsabSydney, NSW

Worst service ever

Karen A
Karen AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hidden costs

Buyer beware.
Latitude will charge you $2.50 per month on top of the normal fees for paper statements even if not requested nor received.
Apparently, this is automatically added until removed by buyer!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Terrible customer service

Worst customer service ever, nothing else but rude and impatient. Unfortunately this company is Apple’s partner for BNPL so I had no other choice but to use their service to finance my Apple product. I would not recommend Latitude to anyone.

Pino D.
Pino D.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed service

The most disgusting service, I have encountered
Lied to me, false pertinent towards a loan
Disgusting stay away
Stress me out make it unbearable to deal with
Disgusting disgusting disgusting stay away

Rod
RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Retired with assets and they are not interested!

A retired 3 year senior with own luxury home and self managed super fund, also have very high credit score rating which was rate at excellent.
Thought it would be convenient to apply for a second credit card facility.
Applied on line with Latitude, a reply came back as not suitable to our criteria.
Only interested in person’s with working salary.

Eric T
Eric TSydney, NSW

Hopeless knowledge of credit policies

Customer service and support is hopeless. Got approved for credit card limit increase. Told to provide Notice of Tax Assessment, then next day bank statements, then following day, accountants letter. Constantly changing their minds every day. Absolutely a waste of my time dealing with these support staff from overseas.
Lack of knowledge and understanding of credit Assessment skills and not logical people to deal with. Absolutely frustrating...

Danielle
DanielleIllawarra, NSW

Horrible Company And Poor Communication

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Disgruntled Customer
Disgruntled Customer

Not helpful at all

Paid online for 3 years using the same card every time, then all of a sudden the website wouldn't allow my card and told I had an outstanding amount, which I didn't. Emailed and was told to call, called & waited 20mins till someone answered who said I couldn't close this account using the same credit card I'd used for 3 years, when I asked to speak to someone higher, he sent me right back to the start of the call, only to get someone on the same level. The emails were worse, I replied 4 times that I only have said credit card, the service is absolute crap! So happy and helpful to sign you up though but not happy to help you pay.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Craig S.
Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Worst company to deal with period

Paid off my outstanding balance, payment reflected on my statement. When I asked for a closure letter I was told I must wait 3-5 days even though the payment had cleared on my end the day before and it was reflected on my statement I was still told I had to wait, eventually got a supervisor on the phone who was as useless as his staff member, asked for references to be told they don't supply them. He was informed that this abysmal service will be referred to the Ombudsman - Avoid this institution like the plague.

Barry
Barry

Impossible to pay off

Payed off interest free Go Mastercard, then got statement with a $0.95 acct bal, after ringing I explained to the customer service rep this is impossible to pay off as its recurring, he agreed and wiped the fee after informing him I would take this further as its totally unreasonable, there service is disgusting, just closed my acct don't trust this financial institution. BE CAREFUL WHEN CHOOSING THIS COMPANY