Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 3 of 10)

Personal Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Adnan
AdnanHobart, TAS

Worst customer service and poor communication method

Poor communication and worst customer service they have got. They deduct my money while the transaction was disputed. They took around 3 months to finalize while they say they take 21 days to settle a disputed transaction. It's been more than 1 month now they said they have sent me a new card.
They reported to me that I have not paid this month's statement while they took the money from my account.

Rod
RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Retired with assets and they are not interested!

A retired 3 year senior with own luxury home and self managed super fund, also have very high credit score rating which was rate at excellent.
Thought it would be convenient to apply for a second credit card facility.
Applied on line with Latitude, a reply came back as not suitable to our criteria.
Only interested in person’s with working salary.

Belinda
BelindaIllawarra, NSW

Incompetent customer service

Customer service is terrible, told different info every time, issue not resolved we paid out loan so don’t have to deal with there incompetent service. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. AVOID

rachelandscotty
rachelandscottyQueensland

Shocking service

Was approved for loan but trying to get statements from them is like pulling out teeth, can never get hold of them and they have now started pulling extra payments out of my account without contacting me even though I am months ahead on my payments! Have found a website to make a complaint https://www.afca.org.au/

SCHUDDY
SCHUDDYBRISBANE

Overseas Call Centre- only available contact

1] CARD WAS HACKED spent $ 1000 . over limit. Only then did the
company check with me to notify me that "I" had used this card.
I usually spend $200 a month. Never overseas.
2] Blocked card , now impossible to obtain last statement.
3 ] Removed $4000 from my account direct deposit. , Told by call centre
$195 would be taken as the card had been credited the full amount
that was illegally taken out already.
4] Every call is an overseas call to someone now working from home--
hear the rooster in background , NO SECURITY.

Stan
StanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless, - never get a satisfactory answer.

The Latitude App- totally useless.
Overseas call centre- staff not able to solve any problems- no matter how small. Wait days - for someone to send an email- mostly unrelated anyway.Never use them again.

Amelia
AmeliaPerth, WA

Terrible customer service, withholding my overpayment.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Eric T
Eric TSydney, NSW

Hopeless knowledge of credit policies

Customer service and support is hopeless. Got approved for credit card limit increase. Told to provide Notice of Tax Assessment, then next day bank statements, then following day, accountants letter. Constantly changing their minds every day. Absolutely a waste of my time dealing with these support staff from overseas.
Lack of knowledge and understanding of credit Assessment skills and not logical people to deal with. Absolutely frustrating...

Barbara S.
Barbara S.South East Queensland, QLD

Rude customer service

Call me regarding my loan application just to lecture me on how bad my credit record is and that I shouldn't be applying to another company if my application was rejected by another company as its bad practice! Well guess what! just got a new loan with moneyspot! Jokes on you hahaha

Danielle
DanielleIllawarra, NSW

Horrible Company And Poor Communication

Poor customer service

Worse company ever. Very high interest rate and poor customer service. They never send you statements and still refuse to send statement out even if you request one . I phoned them on three different occasions requesting for my motor loan statement and they never sent me my statement. I will never recommend this financial company to anyone.

Beware

Was approved for a loan and was told the money would be in my account within days! Organised a car even put deposit down then find out days later there was a slight issue on there side ! which then they tell me the loan was unsuccessful until i give more documents and too even get car insurance on the car before I purchase it! How can that be done if the cars not mine yet ! Seriously I would not even tell my worst enermy too get a loan from these idiots ! They have no idea !!! No phones skills either ! I could go all day !! But waste of my time !!!!!!!

Avoid At All Costs

This company has caused much grief for me and my family over the last few months. We took out a personal loan and had it paid off in a timely manner- another 6 months later, I find out they have blacklisted me.

After struggling to get in contact with them due to their horrible wait times, they promise that they will send me a statement confirming that it was a mistake. I have called several times and sent many emails and I’ve been waiting for well over a month and still waiting. The answer is the same- they say they’ll send the statement but they never do!! I’ve been wrongfully blacklisted and it has been a gross inconvenience to me and my family.

Avoid this company! They cannot be trusted with your credit history!

Eleshia A.
Eleshia A.

Shocking

Call to speak to someone regarding dropping my interest rate - wouldn't help me !!! Could not transfer me to the right department and said she did not know how to do that ! don't use these guys they just take your money

mouse
mouseNew South Wales

Money hungry thieves

Have a loan with a payment date on the contract. They constantly try and take the money early and then add fees to my account and send me letters. When I pay myself I am charged to do this. Rude customer service when trying to deal with problems. I do not recommend and would advise to stay well clear of. They also call and offer more credit , will then decline and put on your credit file

Samo
SamoSydney, NSW

The worst financial institution ever

I used to have an account with Go Mastercard which is part of Latitude financials since 2017. Recently they have done a credit check on my credit score at October 2021 without my approval/consent. I did raise a complain and the customer service come back and said it was there mistake and to rectify it i need to close my account with them and then they will delete the credit check. I did close the account and right after that i received a letter saying that they won't remove the credit check from my file.
Very bad and liars, never trust. They can ruin your financial credit score in a minute.

Ana W.
Ana W.South East Queensland, QLD

Payment made not applied to my account

Absolute crap

Don’t ever get a loan with these guys do yourself a favour and save the hassle they don’t care about you they just want to bleed you dry. I couldn’t stress it enough stay away from these people

Dylan
DylanCanberra 2600, ACT

Pure Scam

signed up for Latitude Financial Loans with 24 months interest free on Harvey Norman purchases. Only to later find out that the payment amounts they place you on do NOT pay the loan off in the 24 months interest free period.

Ben J
Ben JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are appalling with no customer service skills!

Latitude Finance is just another shady operation, staff are from overseas and the two agents I spoke with had the English IQ of a 6-year old! The miscommunication resulted in me giving up on my application as the person couldn't understand me properly. Went to re-apply a few weeks later and they had given me a denied as soon as I signed up without going into any detail.

Predatory financial business.

This company is basically a predator. Avoid at all costs. They will structure thing's to maximise their profit. 8.99%-16% per annum! So they stretch payments out for years and years while setting the terms of the agreement and then ask you.. Is this okay? The desperate and un-aware will of course say "yes please"! Then they are stuck with this giant leach sucking on their faces. They also love giving you top up loans to extend the pain whenever possible.

Most unreliable finance

I was charged extra interest even after clearing all my dues via app. In app it showed the total amount due and when I paid all it seems there was some hidden amount. Funny but true. Customer service is good but their app is useless. Don’t relay on app only.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GET A MOTOR LOAN WITH THESE PEOPLE

Sahan
SahanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Call centre agents are not aware of how to serve customers with correct information.

Call centre agents are not trained well and have no idea of the new account registration process. FOUR different agents gave complete wage directions during the application review process. Waste of time and poor customer service.
Please train your staff well and evaluate whether they are professional enough to serve customers while giving correct info.

Never recommend your service to anybody.

Disgruntled Customer
Disgruntled Customer

Not helpful at all

Paid online for 3 years using the same card every time, then all of a sudden the website wouldn't allow my card and told I had an outstanding amount, which I didn't. Emailed and was told to call, called & waited 20mins till someone answered who said I couldn't close this account using the same credit card I'd used for 3 years, when I asked to speak to someone higher, he sent me right back to the start of the call, only to get someone on the same level. The emails were worse, I replied 4 times that I only have said credit card, the service is absolute crap! So happy and helpful to sign you up though but not happy to help you pay.