Latitude Financial Loans

Latitude Financial Loans (page 4 of 10)

Personal Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Craig S.
Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Worst company to deal with period

Paid off my outstanding balance, payment reflected on my statement. When I asked for a closure letter I was told I must wait 3-5 days even though the payment had cleared on my end the day before and it was reflected on my statement I was still told I had to wait, eventually got a supervisor on the phone who was as useless as his staff member, asked for references to be told they don't supply them. He was informed that this abysmal service will be referred to the Ombudsman - Avoid this institution like the plague.

Never deal with this company. They are so rude and unfair. They will rip you off.

Our experience with this company was the worst ever. They rip people off. They lie to you and they so rude. They made a mistake from their end, they even admitted it over the phone. They gave us bad credit rating even though we paid 4 times the minimum amount. We called them to sort their mistake out and they nearly ripped our heads off. I am so disappointed the way they treated us. I have never dealt with such an awful company and never been treated this badly ever before. Shame on you and your unhelpful and rude employees.

Barry
Barry

Impossible to pay off

Payed off interest free Go Mastercard, then got statement with a $0.95 acct bal, after ringing I explained to the customer service rep this is impossible to pay off as its recurring, he agreed and wiped the fee after informing him I would take this further as its totally unreasonable, there service is disgusting, just closed my acct don't trust this financial institution. BE CAREFUL WHEN CHOOSING THIS COMPANY

Horrific Treatment of Ex Customer

Had an account with them for Go Mastercard purchase of a fridge through Harvey Norman (I think). Paid the money out and thought account was closed but realised account had never been closed. Called to ask about non-closure and told it would be closed and a letter sent out. Received nothing. Called them and told they will email the letter. Nothing. Called again and this time they said they will text a code to access the document via their website. Nothing. These guys are the worst and some of them are extremely rude as well. Do not recommend.

Elle Jaye
Elle Jaye

Worst product ever - DO NOT GO THERE

brendon s.
brendon s.Sydney, NSW

Very poor

I was in unemployed and missed a couple payments. I have since payed $2000 of my loan and they will not unfreeze my account. I'm my experience I would avoid choosing them.

Jake H.
Jake H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Ping you for every cent they can

Don't be fooled by the 'no interest'. I have met my payments every time, never late, yet near the end of the repayments i started getting stung 25% interest with no explanation or warning. Not to mention the $99 anual fee and $9 servicing fee that they slip in there whenever they feel like it. But dont try to call them to work it out, because they put you on hold until the phone line drops..

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Horrible customer service

HORIBLE Company!!!!!
you are the most horrible financial institute in Australia!!!!
I've applied for a Go master card and my application got declined however my salary is high ,I don't have liabilities and good credit score!!!
once I tried to follow up, I've spoken to 3 people asking about the reason and none of them give me an answer, repeating each other words, it was like I'm dealing with a recorded voice ,Horrible ,Horrible company, never recommended to anyone

Oly
OlySydney, NSW

Terrible in every way

Andrew
Andrew

Use every excuse to charge extra fees

Nhan T.
Nhan T.Hobart, TAS

Tricky financial payment!

I have an "interest-free" purchase from Apple reference.
So basically, we still need to pay $5 every month, even you purchase Mac mini only for $1.4k. so 5x12/1400, it's 4.28% interest annual. it sounds good from here. But ..

After the first month, they will let you pay directly from your bank with no "Payment handling fee", and after that this "payment handling fee" will continuously add up into your credit every time you pay. It's 20% of monthly fee => add up to $6 a month => interest rate up to 5.15% .
The reason is "Payment handling fee" which mean you can pay directly from your bank, need to go through 3rd party such as BPAY(cheapest $0.95), Paypal...etc..

Steve M.
Steve M.

Rubbish Product

Would never even bother with Latitude again. Despite having a good credit history was not even able acquire finance for a bed purchase at Snooze with no explanation. Having a look at the other reviews, probably did me a favour. Thanks.

Lluna2
Lluna2Sydney, NSW

Continue to bill monthly payment fees long after I paid off the account

Latitude continues to bill me monthly payment fees long after I paid off the account. Made a complaint, fobbed off. Easiest problem in the world to fix, but I guess the computer says no

Jay
Jay

Just need 1 statement sent- 24-48 hours?

Looking for 1 proof of balance statement. Advised it would be 24-48 hours but I need it urgently. Disgusting customer service. No care in the world. I needed urgently and they knew this. But didn't even lift a finger to help expedite it. Yuck

Ali Raza
Ali RazaVictoria

Fradulent Marketing (No interest free period applies)

Please don't trust latitude ...I was ditched with hefty charges and interest was being charged on to me. GoMaster card was offered with an impression that purchases made using this card will have 6 Month of Interest free period. Luckily, I reviewed my statement and found out that 25% of interest is being charged on it since the purchase.
I called the call centre and it was told no this card does not have this offer. It was really annoying and made me to use all my savings to pay off Latitude bill otherwise they will keep on mounting the fees, interest and charges.
Please be very careful using these interest free period deals.

Veronica B.
Veronica B.Perth, WA

Negligence to Damages in Repossession of my Car

Crap processes, offered 1 hour response and had to wait for days after the application

- Poor customer service
- Misleading marketing offers
- Not transparent at the time of application
- Time consuming process
- By the time they responded with an outcome it was over 3 days.
- Not recommended at all. There are far better products in the market

Matt bell
Matt bellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Criminals

Kate
KateSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was good but now it’s not

I’ve had an interest free card for many many years and loved it. Without warning monthly fee has gone up to $8.95 from about $5. To pay Bpay it’s $0.95 fee per transaction.
Feel so ripped off all of a sudden. Won’t be using them again after this. Called up about it and waited a long time and then they hung up on me after they said I’d hear back from someone. Been nearly two months and never heard back. Very disappointed

Hamed A.
Hamed A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was the worse experience I had with a loan company

Joyanne C
Joyanne CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Penalty for paying loan earlier

Decided to pay car loan earlier and rang latitude to ask if we can request earlier termination fee be waived or sort something to get a the fee to a reasonable amount..all i got is out right NO. Manager is not very helpful, NO Customer skills, like talking to a brick wall and very unprofessional.

Why do customers have to be penalized if loan is paid off earlier when you have income derive from monthly interest..NEVER or DO NOT apply for Loan with this company

MM C
MM C

absolutely unusable

Kel
KelNorth Queensland, QLD

Awful facilities. Feels a bit like a con. Don’t use.

- can’t access statements online so you can’t see charges.
Can’t access or see any transactions online or the app.
Live chat service is useless - the app logs you out every few minutes so it just continuously shuts you off.
Finding the actual assistance is like a needle in a haystack.
Can’t make repayments via the app unless your account is 30 days overdue.
Customer service only available 9-5 Monday to Friday.
Lack of transparency.
Never received final loan documents despite requesting these.

N d'Cruz
N d'CruzSydney, NSW

Very misleading

I had a Go Mastercard I used to use for large ticket items with Harvey Norman taking advantage of interest free. Used to be $5 a month account keeping fee they charged. Now it's $8.95 per month as of July 2021. If you are buying a $3000 appliance for example and doing it on 60 months so called interest free you end up paying $537 total in monthly account keeping fee. So the $3000 appliance is really costing you $3537.

Deidre Dahms
Deidre DahmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service when trying to close an account that was paid out 12 months ago.