Laufenn S Fit EQ

Laufenn S Fit EQ

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Laufenn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Mat
MatHunter Region, NSW

Dangerous in the wet

Very quite and fairly priced, well when used on dry roads. Absolutely woeful on a wet road, can’t go round a round about at more than 20kph without traction control cutting in. The most dangerous tire I’ve ever had the misfortune of buying, pulling them off at just 5000km to go back to bridge stones, DO NOT BUY!

Purchased in February 2020 at JAX Tyres.

])RAG()NAU

Low Mileage

I read the reviews on here and thought I'd give them ago.
I got 2 put on the rear of my commodore in Oct and its now April and they need replacing.
I got 24,000kms out of them, Pretty low.
The tires side walls are a little hard and you can feel it on curved corners at 100kmh, they are not as bad as other tires I have had.
they have good grip in wet and dry.

Purchased in October 2018 at JAX Tyres for $188.00.

Other Passenger Tyres

Ian Alexander
Ian Alexanderasked

Where are Laufenn tyres made ?

johnno
johnno

asia somewhere not china they are basically hankook im told

])RAG()N

Laufenn Tires are made in Indonesia and are a sub-brand of South Korean tire company, Hankook Tires

Stevie G.
Stevie G.

I thought they were made in Hungary but yes part of Hankook I believe, or at least made in the Hankook factory.

Seoul Survivor
Seoul Survivorasked

Has anyone purchased these tyre for a front wheel drive V6... Given the extra weight, was wondering how they are re wear?

Mick M
Mick M

Hello.
My Ford Probe is a front wheel drive V6, and I have these tyres on the front. I can honestly and without \bias say that they are brilliant. I highly recommend them.
Best,