Laufenn S Fit EQ

Laufenn S Fit EQ

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Laufenn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    Chris Van
    Chris VanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good tyre

I have had the tyres around 2 monthS and they are going well. The drive is smooth and handling significantly improved from previous Bridgestone tyres. They also grip to the road nicely when wet

STX
    STXIllawarra, NSW

Value for money

I purchased Laufenn S Fit EQ LK01 from Jax tyres mainly on Laufenns tyre spec which indicated
    Optimised dry and wet weather performance
    Excellent stability and handling performance
    Long tread life
    Quiet, smooth driving
    It took about a week for the tyres car and driver to be all on the same page.Sure they are not as good as OEM when vehicle was purchased but you wont be dissapointed.

CarFord Focus titanium 2014 turbo diesel.

Other Passenger Tyres

not happy jan
    not happy janGippsland, VIC

recomended by tyre dealer

Had to replace 4 tyres on my wifes peugeot 308 hatch and wanted to get something reasonable without going to the factory fitted michelin tyres . A nearby tyre dealer who stocks many brands suggested the laufenn s fit at $110 per tyre for 205/55/16 size fitted and balanced. First thing i noticed was how quiet they are at highway speed and although early days yet the feel very sure footed and handle well on the very ordinary country roads around south gippsland. They have a high wear rating of 500 so should last well and at the price appear to be an excellent buy.

Carpeugeot 308 hatch 2010
    LovetheAccord
    LovetheAccordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good grip, feels good to drive on

I bought these tyres recently for my Holden Astra 2005. HighwayTyres had a deal where there was a $50 cashback. the tyres ended costing $390 for all 4 including installation. Once I drove the car out I was immediately aware of better grip and handling. I have the tyres for a week and so far I am quite pleased with the performance.

CarHolden Astra 2005
    Passenger Tyres

Find out how Laufenn S Fit EQ compares to other Passenger Tyres

Hannah
    HannahMelbourne

Good tyres, even better price

We bought these tyres on advice from Jax tyres. We were going to buy more expensive tyres, but they said the Laufenn were just as good. We took the advice and bought these tyres. I am very happy with them, the have a great feel on the road, good traction in the wet and are very quiet.

CarNissan Micra

Ian Alexander
    Ian Alexanderasked

Where are Laufenn tyres made ?

johnno
    johnno

asia somewhere not china they are basically hankook im told

])RAG()N
    ])RAG()N

Laufenn Tires are made in Indonesia and are a sub-brand of South Korean tire company, Hankook Tires

Stevie G.
    Stevie G.

I thought they were made in Hungary but yes part of Hankook I believe, or at least made in the Hankook factory.

Seoul Survivor
    Seoul Survivorasked

Has anyone purchased these tyre for a front wheel drive V6... Given the extra weight, was wondering how they are re wear?

Mick M
    Mick M

Hello.
    My Ford Probe is a front wheel drive V6, and I have these tyres on the front. I can honestly and without \bias say that they are brilliant. I highly recommend them.
    Best,