Laufenn S Fit EQ

Laufenn S Fit EQ

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Laufenn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Simon
SimonNorth Queensland, QLD

Highly impressed

Replaced 4 tyres on our Subaru XV (MY14). Did the research before purchasing at Jax Tyres (Townsville) $545 around 18 months ago. Great ware characteristics, handling is sure footed in wet and dry conditions, low noise and excellent ride. Made by Hankook. I'm ex motor trade with over 40 years professional driving experience and these tyres are exceptional. No hesitation in recommending.

Purchased in April 2019 at JAX Tyres for $545.00.

What a FANTASTIC Tyre!

First of all, I take back ever thing bad I said about these tyres. At first I was like "Laufenn"???But let me tell you, GRIP, Ease pf Steering, Better Braking,Smooth ride, Quiet drive, Road Holding, Better Acceleration, WOW! I only just bought them on 1 Oct 2020, but let me tell you, I'm 58, Ex Racing Driver, and these tyres impressed me from get go.
I drive a POLO Gti and NOT shy to drive,... (well NOT like a old man) and these tyres have seriously impressed me. I couldn't afford what I wanted(Bridgestones at $1250.00) But these Laufenns at $636.00 x4, let me tell you, I'm GLAD I couldn't afford the Bridgestones, as I would have NEVER had the Pleasure of these Laufenns.!!! Forget the name. Just try the tyre. I bought 205/45/17 LK01 - WOW!

Purchased in October 2020 at Bridgestone Select for $636.00.

johnnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

WILL BUY AGAIN AND RECCOMEND

Got these fitted 6000 ks ago by JAX in Burleigh heads and I cant fault them.Been down to the snow and back (3500 ks round trip)and drove in every condition possible,snow,off road,nsw road,highway,torential rain,fire trails,uncles farm etc and they performed perfectly.No major signs of wear(or minor),braking and corners in the wet is no issue.Hoy just buy some they are top value. JAX are great no runaround straightforward to deal with

Purchased in July 2019 at JAX Tyres.

Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

Surprisingly good

In April last year (2018) I put a set of 215/16 Laufenn tyres on my AU Falcon as I had to go to QLD from Geelong to pick up a tandem trailer with a car on it. I previously had a set of cheap junk tyres on it but were new. they were not good in the wet so I got the Laufenn tyres on and they are absolutely fantastic in the wet. For a clunky old AU with no ABS it stopped like a race car with these Laufenn's on it. Just as good in the wet as in the dry. Its now May 2019 and they hardly show signs of wear. I've just rotated them for the first time now. HIGHLY recommended from me

Purchased in April 2018 at Highway Tyres.

])RAG()NAU

Low Mileage

I read the reviews on here and thought I'd give them ago.
I got 2 put on the rear of my commodore in Oct and its now April and they need replacing.
I got 24,000kms out of them, Pretty low.
The tires side walls are a little hard and you can feel it on curved corners at 100kmh, they are not as bad as other tires I have had.
they have good grip in wet and dry.

Purchased in October 2018 at JAX Tyres for $188.00.

JB4646
JB4646Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unexpectedly Good Tyre

I replaced Continental Sport Contact 5's 235/50R18 with the Laufenn's. Immediate impression was how quiet they were on all types of bitumen, on some of which the Conti's were that noisy, they detracted from the Kuga. The Laufenn's also disperse water and do not aquaplane at all. I'm impressed considering I paid $175.00 each for them. They certainly are NOT a budget tyre.

Car2015 Ford Kuga
Mick MMelbourne

Excellent value for money and performance.

Was looking for Hankook tyres and found the next best thing, and since these tyres are made by Hankook, I knew I had the next best thing. Durable, grippy, quiet, good looking, and excellent value for money tyres. I know what I'll be having fitted next time I need tyres.

Car1997 Ford Probe GT

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.

Car2014 BMW 116i M Sport

Welshy
WelshyBrisbane

Surprisingly good tyres

Had 4 of these fitted a few month ago to our Proton Satria, and haven't found anything but good a experience so far. Not much road noise (compared to the Continental tyres on previously). Grip also seems good - having tried a few times to test the limit on wet roads with heavy handling and braking and tyres have not slipped, nor felt like they were close to doing so. Our second car has Pirelli P7's, and I can say these tyres so far perform just as well.

CarProton Satria

pmd
pmdCanberra

Great value for money

These tyres replaced the Turanzas the car came equipped with about 4 months and so far are performing great.

The Laufenns were some of the cheaper tyres you could get for my Holden but they're good value for money. They're pretty grippy both on the dry and wet and have about the same road noise as Turanzas did (maybe even quieter). After 4 months of use the tyres are still in good condition and have rarely had to fill them up.

CarHolden Cruze Equipe 2014
Ya Old Mate
Ya Old MateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value for money

Purchased these 235/45/17's for my ute, they replaced Yokohama A Drives which were good tyres but quite a bit dearer. I wasn't expecting much considering I'd paid under $120 each fitted, as I've had bad experiences with cheap tyres before. As far as tyre noise and wet weather road holding goes I would say that these are as good as the Yokohama's if not better. I can't comment about tyre wear yet, but I'd be more than happy if I got the same wear as the Yokohamas 60,000 Kay's.

Purchased in March 2017 at Highway Tyres for $115.00.

PVK
PVKCairns

Performance & comfort well beyond price expectations

New sub-brand introduced by Hankook. Manufactured in Indonesia, these replaced Kumhos on my
Kia Koup and are excellent, as good as Pirelli & Bridgestone tyres I've used in the past. Quiet & smooth riding, with good grip in the wet, not sure what wear will be like but at price paid from Jax, I'm very happy.
UPDATE JULY '17: after 6 months & 10k+ kms, still very happy with these tyres. Wear indicates I should
easily get 50k which is great for the grip they provide, Would still recommend Laufenn S Grip.

Car2013 Kia Koup