Launch Finance

Launch Finance

Brand Manager for Launch Finance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
LindseyJo
LindseyJo

Fantastic, professional and efficient service every time :-)

It is difficult for me to articulate how satisfied I am with the exceptional service provided to me for a second time by the team at Launch. My circumstances are never quite straight forward and on two separate occasions Launch has organised my loan whilst helping me over several hurdles. The fact that the team invest so much of their time in identifying my needs and never giving up on me means that I wholeheartedly trust them.
I will never look elsewhere for financial support.
I have always claimed that if Launch cannot organise finance for you then no-one can and I will stand by that. Thanks Steve, Tabitha and the rest of the team for your professionalism, patience and understanding.

Sean H.
Sean H.

Great level of service

I first made contact with Duncan McKinnon from Launch Finance after I was referred his way to obtain finance on a land purchase. Duncan is very genuine and took a personable approach when dealing with us. Our situation was a bit tricky as my partner is on a Defacto visa and had been in her job for less than 3 months. Duncan took the time and went the extra mile to find a lender who was willing to provide us with finance given these circumstances.

We are very happy with the level of customer service provided by Duncan and the Launch Finance team and would highly recommend Launch Finance to anyone looking to obtain finance approval, especially if your situation is a little complex or out of the norm.