Launtel Residential nbn 50/20
Part of Launtel Residential  4.9 (1,466)

Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award

95 reviews · Statistics

100% · 950%
Adequate Speeds Yes (87) · No (1)

Launtel Residential › nbn 50/2095 reviews
Ferg
Ferg

Efficient and great service

Effortless set up, good communication, everyone turned up when they were supposed to, decent workmanship and it all works. Cannot ask for more. Show details ·  1
Kayt M.
Kayt M.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Outstanding local customer service

Launtel got me connected to the NBN in 2020 and stood up for me when the NBN technician was rude and basically didn’t want to connect my service because I was a woman. They managed everything and their dashboard was so easy to use. Shout out to Liam who was my tech support person. An extra 5/5 for his patience and persistence alone. Show details ·  1
Mukesh
Mukesh

Excellent Service

It was very easy to setup the WiFi connection. The customer service offered by Launtel was exceptional :) Show details ·  1
Bee
BeeNSWSydney, NSW
  nbn 50/20

Great prices, customer service and options

After spending weeks google searching "best deal" "most reliable" and other key words in search for a new internet provider (because optus had wronged me for the last time) I ended up deep in a reddit forum and Launtel kept coming up, I had never heard of them but people who commented with internet service abbreviations I had to look up said they were solid so I have them a go and in less than 30minutes I had a new service. It's been about a year now and I haven't looked back. I haven't even felt the need to look around they're that good. Every communication I've had with them as been ridiculously fast and easy. Show details ·  1
Sylvain.
Sylvain.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great team & advice

Been with Launtel for a while now. Great service, working internet, no downtime. Great support team based in Tasmania. You can at least talk to someone and most importantly they help you and fix things. Show details ·  1
  nbn 50/20

Terrific service that does all we require

Have been using this residential service for a couple of years now. The service as well as the support provided by the Launceston crew has been top notch all along. For someone with little understanding of the finer details, Damian helped us select the most appropriate service for our home. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
herbie2448
herbie2448NSWHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Great connection and service

Great service and then started having problems. Josh got to the bottom of it. Not their problem but pointed in the right direction. Not just left to fend for myself. Slow connection no more. Very happy Show details ·  1
John D.
John D.VICGippsland, VIC
  nbn 50/20

The best flexible ISP provider going around

Friendly and courteous staff, they were honest on what NBN connection was available in Cowes, Victoria. Organised the NBN technician in a timely manner and Launtel's internet offering is the most flexible arrangement going around. May you have great success in the years to come. Show details ·  1
Shek
Shek

Quick Churn and Excellent Customer Service

I managed to switch my service from Optus on a Sunday night, and was back online in 8 minutes with Launtel. Their customer support are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive (although I only ever emailed them, never had to call). Acquiring a Static IP was a simple process in their online portal, as well as being able to put my service on hold, such as when I’m travelling overseas. Overall, this has been a refreshing change from impersonal big telcos who treat their customers as a number. If you’re looking for a new no-fuss ISP, especially after Optus’ outage today, look no further than Launtel. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
Thangvan
Thangvan7 posts

Top notch customer service

My ISP and NBN miscommunicated and messed up my connection. I reached out to Launtel and was supported by an agent called Josh A. He's been very helpful and keep me posted of the progress. no doubt they get 5 stars on here. Show reply
  Verified nbn 50/20

Great service and treats customers like real people

Their speeds are fast and consistent, while maintaining very reasonable prices (not the absolute cheapest, but worthwhile value for money considering performance and customer service).

Services are easily paused or changed without hassle. I have ticked the option for month to month here, but it's really day to day.

Communication is readily available and helpful. Outages are rare, but they communicate any information about changes or disruptions to service in easily understandable human terms, with explanation of the reasons. And they don't spam you with advertising.

Been with them for 3 years, no complaints.

10/10 Show details ·  1

Cristian
Cristian
  Fair Incentive nbn 50/20

I hope it stay the same

I've been using it for a week, and so far, it's been excellent, delivering what was promised. I just moved, and in my old house, the internet was terrible; I couldn't use Instagram and game simultaneously, even in the same neighborhood. Now, everything is flowing smoothly. I play CS and Valorant, and my ping is 8 ms with no loss. Show details ·  1
Joshvl
JoshvlWAGoldfields, WA
  nbn 50/20

Connection was instant - blew my mind

A couple years ago I got NBN with a mainstream ISP, it took them 2 months to connect my house.
Launtel literally took 5 minutes, and I didn't need to reconfigure my router, I couldn't even fathom that an ISP could provide this kind of service, blew my mind.
Thanks Fellas. Show details ·  1
Abhi
Abhi2 posts

Nice transformation for Internet Speed

Since I made the first call to Launtel to setup the NBN connection, everything went on time, smoothly and perfectly. Show details ·  1