Pros

• No lock-in contracts

• Speedy internet and quick service activation are appreciated

• Can pause your internet service if you're going on holidays

• Adequate Speeds Yes (529) · No (5)

Dylan Thorneycroft

Dylan ThorneycroftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Favourite ISP I’ve ever used and had the pleasure to deal with

Have been with launtel for approximately 4 months and haven’t had a single fault. The speeds are consistently great and the connection has yet to cut out on me.

The customer service team are the highlight of the company as I’ve had numerous encounters speaking to them and all have fantastic. Props to Liam as he FaceTimed me at my request to aid me in setting up my partners internet (whom I recommended)

Would highly recommend to anyone needing a new internet provider

Tenant

TenantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful staffs. Internet is excellent. One of the best one I ever use.

Couldn't be more impressed with the service received at Launtel by Zak and James. Both were helpful, knowledgeable, patient and made hooking up our internet as smooth as possible. Also impressed with the structure of Launtel and the payment/subscription system they use. A refreshing change from the usual ISP structure. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new ISP. Thank you team and good luck.

Jules H.Launtel

Anyone can sell Internet - Its our customer service that really makes a difference. Im super chuffed that your experience exceeded your expectations. Its what we all set out to do at Launtel every day... Thank you

Lucine Y.

Lucine Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Living for the CS team!

Jules H.Launtel

Thanks Lucine the fellas are pretty special and they look great in their tights and capes :D Youre feedback is really appreciated. Ive passed on your kind words

Michael B.

Michael B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible Customer Service, Amazing Connection!

I found Launtel through their good reviews. I’m glad I went with them! Impeccable customer service, connection is the fastest I’ve ever seen (1000/50) and it was a painless experience where my connection was done via the website. Love the transparency, love the service, love the internet speed! Keep up the great work

Its entirely our pleasure Michael. Thanks for your kind words

Pavan

Pavan

Good old ways to look after customers

Launtel is the best provider by far..
This is my first experience with launtel and its only been few weeks but i have been looked after at every step of the process and whoever i have discussed any of little issues they have simply fanatastic.
They look after thier customers and even go out of their ways to help em. Thats how good they are.
On top of the service - no lock in contracts, no charges for router connections and you can even pause the service when you are away so that you are not charged..

I have a feeling launtel will be at top of list soon.all the best.

Thanks Pavan your feedback is so very much appreciated. Again Thank you

qwertyfrogSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, good speeds

I did a bit of research before choosing my first nbn service. I decided to go for Launtel because I read consistently good reviews, both here, Facebook and OzBargain.

The connection has been reliable and speeds as advertised. The absolute best thing is Launtel's customer service. They helped me with any questions I had, were knowledgeable and didn't pass the buck. They are a little more expensive than others, but worth it. It's rare to get such good customer service these days.

Jules H.Launtel

Hi there Mr Frog :) So pleased to have you onboard and happy. We do pride ourselves on how we look after our customers. Glad to see we are getting it right!
Thanks for the lovely review

Haha it's Ms Frog

Ohhh my apologies... I should never assume gender. Ribbit

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

IN AWE

I am in awe of how fast they managed to set me up my old ISP took a month. Launtel set up took 3 minutes (nbn connection box existed before the other ISP was contacted)

Jules H.Launtel

Thats us - fast and reliable :) 2 parts of a Premium service. Happy to have you onboard David. Thanks for your lovely review

Daniel L.

Daniel L.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent customer service, very attentive.

Excellent customer service, very attentive. The customer portal is full of info and stats. So far the best of all the NBN supplied companies. Been with Aussie, Superloop, Telstra, Optus.

Jules H.Launtel

Excellent service, easy to connect

Connection is reliable with no dropouts. Service is fast and informative. Setup is a breeze, don't even need a username and password to connect. Upload speed seems to vary between 36-26Mbit but this could be my WiFi.

Tyler Grenfell

Tyler Grenfell

Absolutely stellar service, above and beyond.

My Launtel connection has been nothing but a breeze, short of some NBNCo issues, but Launtel support staff were extremely supportive and guided me through the process.

I also got an email from them at a late hour (thankfully!) to inform me my connection was active, as they knew I needed it for work. Such a personal touch and to go above and beyond is unheard of in this industry.

Incredibly stable; no dropouts and practically performing at max speed on each tier. Additionally, having the ability to hotswap speed tiers is absolutely insane and I love it.

I can't recommend Launtel enough.

Dracon

Dracon

Great Customer Service

The company has great customer service and will even answer you late at night. Haven't had any problems with them and the internet seems to be a lot more stable than other providers.

Jules H.Launtel

Thanks Dracon, there is usually one of us crazy ones roaming the late night halls. Im really pleased to hear everything is going well. Thank you

Sally

SallyLaunceston, TAS

The Most Supportive and Consumer Friendly Team EVER

Jules H.Launtel

Hi Sally :) I must admit we all breathed a sigh of relief when the FW service was connected and working well for you. Thank you for your great feedback, its very much appreciated

Neeti Sharma

Neeti SharmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer Officer Gemma ❤️

Gemma is such a fantastic customer Officer who helped us and was so patient with us. Me and my husband not very technical person but Gemma used very easy terms and connected the NBN. On top of that she saved our money by connecting us to Red train without any router. Gemma thank you so much for not giving up until everything worked out. Our internet is so fast and running without any problems

Jules H.Launtel

Hi Neeti - Thanks so much for the lovely words. Gem is a customer service STAR! I have passed your feedback on to her. Again thank you

Gillian

GillianHobart, TAS

Heard of the ability to have a daily rate based on actual useage. Even more importantly to have the personal and patient assistance for 45 mins setting up the router with Davina!

Jules H.Launtel

Thanks for your very kind words and feedback. Our staff are pretty perfect :) but Im biased

Best internet provider around.

Could not recommended launtel anymore !
Fixed all of our issues we had with our previous ISP.

Very fast internet and so quick and easy to deal with , the staff are amazing !

Jules H.Launtel

Hi Nathan - thanks for the lovely feedback. I happen to think our staff are the best in the business but dont tell them :) they might get big heads - Again thanks

ozzie.scientist

ozzie.scientistHunter Region, NSW

Great service great support

Very happy with service so far, just about to complete the free week trial. Support was excellent when I requested help about a static IP. Communication was also very good.

Jules H.Launtel

Thank you fellow Whovian for your kind words and feedback. Its very much appreciated

Anita T.

Anita T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and team

Connecting was easy and fast. The team were super helpful and talked me through the entire process. Speeds are great and meet the advertised benchmarks. Very happy customer and will definitely recommend to others.

Jules H.Launtel

Hey Anita - dont forget your referral code when doing that. one a month will just about cover your internet costs. Any issues let me know and thank you so much for your great feedback. Its very much appreciated

Mel

Mel

Awesome customer service.

Customer service has been perfect from initial enquiry, all the way through. After getting our internet up and running we were having some drop-out issues, I emailed Launtel and everything was fixed up that day. Zak walked me through exactly what I needed to do to get my connection working better and after speaking with him, everything now works perfectly. As someone who has just moved out of home and never had to set up internet before in my life, I highly recommend Launtel- they made things very easy.

Hi Mel
Zak is great with resolving performance issues. Hes a Twitch streamer so he is very aware of how these can effect your enjoyment of the service. Thanks so very much for your kind works

Exemplary service

Exemplary service from Launtel team to overcome new NBN & device challenges and provide service flexibility for a weekend property, and great follow up. Exceeds all my experiences with previous ISPs.

Hi Mark - Its entirely our pleasure. Thank you

Allin

AllinSydney, NSW

Fast Service and flexible options.

Jules H.Launtel

Nope no people here :) we are all figments of imagination apparently. Who has ever heard of a Telco having real people :D
Glad to see you are all up and running Allin. I hope you have finally settled in well. If you need anything just let us know

Ujjal B.

Ujjal B.asked

Launtel

Would Nbn50 plan give me enough speeds to watch movies, videos and play games without causing a lot of lag? What is the recommended option?

Caz

Cazasked

Residential

l paused my servuce and after l returned home l unpaused it but it's not working. Please help.

Caz

Cazasked

Residential

l paused my service and when l turned it back on it isn't working. Please help

Get an answer from our members and Launtel representatives

Launtel

Plus points go to Launtel for the following:

• Fast activation of your internet service allows you to get up and running within 20 minutes
  • Contract-free service provision accommodates a stress-free sign up, as you’re not locked into anything if your circumstances change
  • Internet doesn’t become slower or make you wait for buffering during peak times, since the company states that it purchases extra bandwidth for times like these
  • Convenient service add-ons via a DIY online portal make the experience of signing up for internet with Launtel easier. These include the ability to pause your service when you go on holidays, and no fees being charged for re-connecting your internet after you move houses.

Positive reviewer feedback about Launtel:

• With an outstanding 5-star rating from 374 reviews as at November 2020, it’s clear that there’s little not to love about the Launtel Internet Service
  • Fast internet speeds and a stable, reliable internet connection are highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Helpful and responsive customer service provided from within Australia contributed to a stress-free experience when dealing with Launtel
  • Switching providers was easy, and involved filling out some online forms, with a short processing time until approval
  • The ability to turn off or ‘pause’ your internet service when you’re on holidays is highly valued, and may contribute to the high 4.95 transparency rating thta satisfied reviewers awarded to Launtel.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Since Launtel is highly lauded by reviewers for its outstanding internet service, it deserves its 2021 Award for Best Internet Service Provider. Top points were awarded for the company’s excellent customer service and transparency, in terms of providing open information about business practices.

Compare all 3 Launtel
Launtel Gigabit NBN

Launtel Gigabit NBN

Launtel Business Grade NBN

Launtel Business Grade NBN

Launtel Residential

Launtel Residential

CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Promotional Offer

7 day free trial available.

Service TypeFibre and NBNFibre, Fixed Wireless and NBNFixed Wireless and NBN