Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award

1,550 reviews
Adam A
Adam ADenman Prospect 2611, ACT

Best ISP on the market

Not only do they have some of the best speeds, bandwidth and routing, they also have the best customer service which will really restore your faith in ISPs. Show details ·  1
Graham L.
Graham L.Southwest, VIC
  nbn 250/25 Home Superfast

Best service provider I have tried

Great service with fast and friendly customer support. Fast & reliable speed with no issues. Show details ·  1
Monty W.
Monty W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

I am impressed with your service so far. I do not feel pressure to keep the service or upgrade, which is awesome. Dylan S, was fantastic and helped immensely with the internet coverage in my apartment (which was beyond the scope of providing internet as a service provider). Dylan suggested a couple modem/routers and I went with one of them. The internet went from throttling between 2-60mbps every few seconds, to a stable 60-70 mbps connection when using his suggestions. Show details ·  1
Mark R.
Mark R.Launceston, TAS
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Amazing customer service and network

Works perfectly and received an amazing support from the nbn connection to installation and during the end of the trial. Show details ·  1
chariisrogue
chariisrogue

Positive review of Launtel internet

So far my service is meeting my needs. I've had a few dropouts.
But nothing major. I like that I can adjust my plan at any time whether up or down, or put it completely on pause. Show details ·  1
Christine Tomlinson
Christine TomlinsonIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Excellent support

Samii provided us with best customer service we have ever received from a Wifi provider. It was late Friday afternoon when our AIRBNB guests informed us the wifi was out. We are so grateful to Samii & her manager for trouble shooting our issue & getting us back online within 3 hrs of first phone call! we were not expecting the issue to be resolved until the next business day, which would have been Monday! Our AIRBNB guest needed the wifi over weekend for work purposes, so they are grateful too! Thank you Samii & manager for providing excellent customer service! You are both an asset to Launtel! Show details ·  1
Susan N.
Susan N.
  Launtel Residential

Launtel to the rescue of two hopeless babyboomers!

We were with TPG which was contuinually unavailable by phone and uextrordinarily unhelpful when they finally answered the phone. Our children are both with Launtel and thus we decided to investigate swaping. The staff at Launtel, answered the phone, listened patiently and gave expert advice. They were also extrememly personable and walked a couple of useless baby boomers through the process. They organised for NBN staff member to be at our house the next day where a new NBN box was installed. The entire of Alphington Victoria is experiencing difficulties with NBN as water is corroding the cables and NBN is ignoring the problem. Our internet is working perfectly and we are recommending Launtel to everyone we know. Susan and Charles Show details ·  1
Samuel K.
Samuel K.
  nbn 250/25 Home Superfast

Get onto it ASAP!

Primed and ready as well as the best local support Show details ·  1
Adrian
AdrianSouthwest, VIC4 posts
  nbn 1000/400 FastAF-400

Best ISP for stability, customer service and plan changes :-)

Gave the 1000/400 Fast AF plan a crack for the day.....order went through within 5 minutes and had near 400Mb upload speed straight away AAAAA+++++ Tried Aussie for a month and was getting dropouts of an evening...Launtel have been stable 99% of the time(apart from your usual NBN updates etc). Best ISP around for stable internet and customer service :-) I have also been able to activate a second port on the NTD to enable multiple ISP's when I have been travelling and staying with friends and family when there plans/ISP's don't cut it compared to Launtel's reliability and service :-) Show details ·  1
ZONE
ZONE5 posts

Premium, Pricey, Good Customer Service

I love how Launtel allow you to come and go as you please. Self managed also, They are expensive but they don't deny it. I wish they would lower there prices a bit to around $99 for at least 500/50 or 1000/50 but this review is more on the people behind it, honest open don't care if you are connect for one day or just a week. Show reply
Shannon H.
Shannon H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Verified nbn 1000/400 FastAF-400
WRT8
WRT8Perth, WA4 posts

Best service from Lucy

This 5 stars are for Lucy. One of your representative who helped me endlessly without giving up. Nbn ignored my legitimate issues for at least a month until Lucy got involved. She was so professional, helpful and constantly enthusiastic to help me with my nbn problem. Lucy, you saved my sanity. You went above and beyond to help us. Launtel, you are very blessed to have get in your team. I’m so impressed and grateful. Thank you again Lucy. Show details ·  1
Jarrod L.
Jarrod L.North-West & West coast, TAS

Best gaming internet

A lot better gaming experience.
Lowered my latency by 12-14ms which is great. Show details ·  1
Damara A
Damara ABendigo4 posts
  Verified nbn 100/20 Home Fast
Kylie R.
Kylie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great community suggestion!

So far great service and staff. We had issues setting up a new router and the Call Centre walked me through it. I love that we can switch it on and off when we don't need it. Show details ·  1
mojah94
mojah94
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Just as you've read in the reviews

Everything has worked perfectly. Customer service is honestly fantastic...even before I was technically a customer Launtel folks helped heaps setting up my new router.
Nearly fell off my chair doing a speed test. Speed is actually as advertised. How funny - you actually get what you pay for, for once!
They checked up on the connection on the day we moved over from old provider to see if there were any issues. Do not hesitate with Launtel! Show details ·  1

Chris Z.
Chris Z.Gippsland, VIC
  Verified nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

10/10 Excellent Product

On the 11/04/24 I setup my NBN up with Launtel and its fair to say I am over the moon with the experience so far, the competitive pricing and achievable speeds even with an old router being the bottleneck in the situation. During peak hours I was able to achieve 787mbps download and 22mbps upload, once again I will say I have a 10-year-old router and to still be able to achieve these speeds is phenomenal. The process over the phone was very straightforward and easy and the customer service member Lucy was wonderful to work with answering all my questions and giving advice and recommendations. Excellent product and Customer service. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with NBN looking for great speeds at a reasonable price. Show details ·  1
Kim N.
Kim N.Perth, WA
  nbn 400/50 NQFastAF
satoshi m.
satoshi m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best provider ever

Super fast internet with reasonable price.

I called service centre to ask about modem (I wanted to upgrade mine), their staff was very friendly and gave me an answer with clear explanation.
I am fully certified with Launtel and I would recommend to everyone. Show details ·  1

Jay S
Jay SSydney, NSW10 posts
  Verified nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast
jaygf
jaygfIllawarra, NSW14 posts

Fantastic!

Excellent!

Easy to sign up and choose a plan, brilliant communication and a selection of customer friendly payment choices.

They especially exceed expectations with customer service. Show details ·  1

Keira G
Keira GIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

Amazing internet and amazing customer service! Even with all the issues we had on NBN’s side it never felt like a burden and we were constantly kept up to date on progress. A house full of gamers has not been able to outdo this connection yet. Could not be happier Show details ·  1
Dean B.
Dean B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
BVM
BVM
  nbn 1000/400 FastAF-400

Standout ISP from the very start

Great communication, helpful staff, and fast internet….they really are a different ISP! Show details ·  1
PaUL T.
PaUL T.Perth, WA2 posts

Launtel, awesome, but expensivve

Absolutely fantastic support. Never dealt with another company that responded as quickly, or as professionaly as these kids. 10/10
Speed. Fantastic. Zero complaints at all.
Admin dashboard. Amazing. I wish every ISP had this level of detail.
Ultimately though, I churned. Why? For $30 less per month, I could get the same speed with another provider.
Too expensive Show reply
Pinnacle PC
Pinnacle PC
  Launtel Residential

Appreciation for Exceptional Support and Information from Joshua Abeling at Launtel

I want to express my appreciation for Joshua Abeling's support and the information he provided during our interaction. Joshua's expertise and dedication to assisting potential customers are truly commendable.

Throughout our communication, Josh shared his deep understanding of internet services and technologies. He patiently answered all my questions and offered insights that helped me make informed decisions about my internet needs.

Although I ultimately decided to go with a local provider, I am grateful for the exceptional support I received.

Thanks again, Josh for your support and valuable information. Show reply

Shaun and Kate W.
Shaun and Kate W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  nbn 25/5

Nothing but smiles

The quality of the internet has been top notch. Next to no outages in a 12 month period.
The response times from the support team to activation requests is amazing.
Been so happy with this company and solution. Show details ·  1
Cgb
CgbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful staff and support

My review is different to others. I had issues connecting to internet and had reached out to launtel. Their support team and Samie especially stayed online for 45mins trying to fix the issue. They even followed up the next day. Unfortunately could not go ahead with their service but for the support they provided, it is amazing and I’m highly rating them. Show reply
Mike M
Mike M8 posts
  Verified nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Excellent all Australian support

The communication and service were A1 right from our initial inquiry. All questions answered promptly and the service connected almost within minutes of us deciding, using the second output of our NBN box, so we had our existing service and our free trial of Launtel operating simultaneously for a comparison. The daily rate also gives us the opportunity that if were not home and use no internet for a full day/24hr period there is no cost. Overall a great internet experience with all Australian support.
Mike Show details ·  1
Andrea
AndreaQueensland12 posts
  Launtel Residential

Far too expensive for NBN fixed wireless

Impressive reviews, but unfortunately if nbn fixed wireless is a residents only option; they aren't competitive with pricing or plans. For FW, they are the most expensive and offer a higher speed they can't achieve due to the type of service but still want charge for. Be competitive for all demographics. Very disappointing as I was ready to sign-up.
Launtel
Launtel   DM
David L.
David L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
  nbn 400/50 NQFastAF

Outstanding service

Excellent customer service, checking in day one to ensure no issues with set up. Service worked almost instantly. Support even covers weekends! Show details ·  1
Ryan M.
Ryan M.Sydney, NSW

11 out of 10

11 out of 10. Any issue has always been meet with a want to help. Something very rare in customer service today. Show details ·  1
Carlos
Carlos52 posts

Impossible to beat Launtel

Edit 30 May 2024. I still think Launtel is pretty good, but there are new cheaper options out there now. I went back to Dodo and they connected my NBN pretty quickly and got a pretty sweet deal for 6 months.

Impossible to compete with Launtel. I cancelled my service because I found a cheaper alternative with Dodo yesterday, but after a few hours I was already regretting it because the service would not be connected. I called customer service but they have some weird speech defects which makes very hard to understand.

This morning I am signing up again with Launtel, it is almost impossible to beat the customer portal, it is just too good. Launtel connected my NBN in FIVE MINUTES!

This is probably my only positive review on this site. Show details ·  3

vikash v.
vikash v.Sydney, NSW
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Lovely Customer service and product pricing

Best customer service and hassle free, product pricing is competitive ! Show details ·  1
Natalie D.
Natalie D.3 posts
  nbn 25/5

Quality Service and Reliable Internet

Launtel has been the best internet provider I have experienced, and I have shopped around and been with three other providers. Launtel is a "what you see is what you get" provider, with everything clearly outlined and no unexpected surprises on bills. I enjoy the flexibility of being able to pause my plan and only pay for internet when I need it. Customer service are very prompt and responsive, and Launtel is 100% Australian, with no outsourcing of service or sales. The transition was seamless. Why did I ever look anywhere else? Show details ·  1

CanberraGirl
CanberraGirl2 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Perfect for a holiday home

Love the idea of a service that can be paused and restarted - perfect for a holiday home! Would have given 5 stars except that the set-up process for me was a little more complicated than expected. But with the help of a friendly service call, it was resolved and I am now very happy. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleVictoria4 posts
  Launtel Residential

Restored my faith in humanity

I found these guys on here, after leaving reviews for absolutely HOPELESS ISP's I unfortunately had to deal with who wasted valuable weeks of my life and drove me to the edge with inane questions and responses.
LAUNTEL restored my Internet and my sanity within a very short time. Customer service staff do an excellent job - and more importantly: You can actually reach them :)
Highly Recommend! Show details ·  2
Martin H.
Martin H.South-East, TAS
  Launtel Residential

Faultless service and excellent customer support

I was attracted to this service because it has a 'pause' option. The connection was immediate. I had problems with my router, which was not Launtel's fault, but they went out of their way to find a solution. Even when I was prepared to write off the router and buy a new one, they kept offering help and eventually found a way to get the router working. Show details ·  1
Mike97
Mike97Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts
  Verified nbn 100/40

Amazing

With nbn pre provisioned at my address I was online in like 10 minutes from purchase. Amazing.
Tech support helped me setup my adsl modem router without a hitch.
And I friggin love that i can switch this NBN on and off daily. This is what an ISP should be!
Will be recommending to everyone I know. Show details ·  1