Launtel Residential

Launtel Residential (page 2)

Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,466 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1,44021 · 1%
Adequate Speeds Yes (1,239) · No (16)
4.8 (1,280)
4.9 (1,270)
4.9 (1,317)
No lock-in contracts
Speedy internet and quick service activation are appreciated
Can pause your internet service if you're going on holidays

Launtel Residential1,466 reviews
Josh
Josh
  nbn 250/25 Home Superfast

The customer service is outstanding

Had an issue with opticomm and Launtel did everything they could to get things moving and working. Daily updates and dealing with my frustrations were the biggest points. If it wasnt for an opticomm issue then we would have had perfect internet. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Rodrigo
Rodrigo

Very good service

Good service and great customer service. I'm very glad we decide to get this internet Show reply
Astra
AstraSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best internet I've ever had

Currently getting 3x the download speed I was with my previous ISP and have had no connection issues or drop outs. The support staff have been great with excellent customer service! Show details ·  1
Vince S.
Vince S.

Great product, fantastic service

I've been dealing with my boys Josh and Nicholas as well as the lovely Sam, and they have really helped get my issues around moving house, finding the right connection ports and getting the internet up running at home.
The service has really been top notch, it's very impressive and I'll likely be a customer for a long time because of it - they were all friendly, chatty, helpful and fun! Show details ·  1
Kaiyster
KaiysterSouth Australia
Sam H.
Sam H.2 posts

Fast speed, Great service

A recently upgraded network, Providing better bandwidth for customers - Great support and quick and always improving. Keep up the great work.

The portal is awesome, Gives you all the facts about your area and the network Show details ·  1

JGib
JGib

Perfect

I signed up with Launtel for a property that is intermittently occupied. It is perfect for me as I can pause it when I’m not there and start it up again when I am. No hassle, easy to do and great online access. Launtel staff are very responsive to emails/telephone calls and very helpful. The connection has been very reliable. No issues at all and fast speed with no lag. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
dr
dr2 posts

Customer support was fantastic

Sean H from customer support was super helpful. Aussie based, very personable and easy to deal with. My issue required a little bit of extra work and he was interested in going above and beyond. Truly surprised to receive this quality of customer support. Will be signing up. Show reply
Mike B.
Mike B.WAPerth, WA
  Verified nbn 100/40

NBN connected in minutes. Amazing Service

I recently had an excellent experience with Joshua from Launtel. He was incredibly helpful, making the NBN connection process quick and effortless. His professionalism and knowledge were impressive, and he ensured I was well-informed every step of the way. Thanks to Joshua, I had a seamless and stress-free experience. Highly recommend Launtel for their efficient and customer-focused service. Show details ·  1
Bee
BeeNSWSydney, NSW
  nbn 50/20

Great prices, customer service and options

After spending weeks google searching "best deal" "most reliable" and other key words in search for a new internet provider (because optus had wronged me for the last time) I ended up deep in a reddit forum and Launtel kept coming up, I had never heard of them but people who commented with internet service abbreviations I had to look up said they were solid so I have them a go and in less than 30minutes I had a new service. It's been about a year now and I haven't looked back. I haven't even felt the need to look around they're that good. Every communication I've had with them as been ridiculously fast and easy. Show details ·  1
Wayne
WayneVICWimmera, VIC2 posts

Perfect

I have no trouble hitting my maximum speeds every time all the time. The ease to connect or disconnect my service is awesome. I highly recommend Launtel to everyone Show details ·  1
Maroun C.
Maroun C.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

best ISP out there

best customer service you could find. Been dealing with Launtel all year and they talk to you as if you're long time friends. So friendly and cheap. Love that I have full control of my service and plan speed. Special mention to Damon W, for helping me with my query and putting my order through for my secondary connection again. The internet and connection is also super good too, extremely reliable, especially during peak traffic periods.

My referral code is MOONS for $25 on top of your 7 day free trial Show details ·  1

Quinn K.
Quinn K.
  Verified nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Hidden gem, top notch staff

Unparalleled service, above and beyond, with the most willing and able service representatives that I have ever encountered.

Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Sylvain.
Sylvain.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great team & advice

Been with Launtel for a while now. Great service, working internet, no downtime. Great support team based in Tasmania. You can at least talk to someone and most importantly they help you and fix things. Show details ·  1
  nbn 50/20

Terrific service that does all we require

Have been using this residential service for a couple of years now. The service as well as the support provided by the Launceston crew has been top notch all along. For someone with little understanding of the finer details, Damian helped us select the most appropriate service for our home. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Cuddles
CuddlesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deliver over and above

Launtel just deliver. Customer service is outstanding, speeds are exceptional. The difference between Launtel and the major providers is heaven and hell - Launtel is heaven. Show details ·  1

Dan in Brisbane
Dan in BrisbaneQLDFar North Queensland, QLD15 posts
  Verified nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Suits me perfectly - Opticomm

I only stumbled across Launtel in the past few days as an Opticomm provider here in an estate in Brisbane. The great thing is, it's pay as you go. Matthew C was very helpful on online chat as I wasn't sure how this PAYG type internet worked. I was previously with another Opticomm provider and was always suffering random dropouts, even though my neighbours who are also on Opticomm and with different providers weren't suffering the dropouts. Anyway, since I work away I can throttle the speed to "suspend" for $1.20 / day. The activation was within 10 minutes. Check out the speed of the 1000/50!! Show details ·  1
Fiona L
Fiona L

Amazing customer service

A techie friend recommended Launtel's industry-topping speed and customer service - and he wasn't wrong. Launtel were amazing advocates for us when we discovered we were the victims of poor workmanship (blockage in our nbn conduit + removed drawstring). They spent hours writing and calling on our behalf, and talking through each step with me. There was never any sense that our case was becoming too difficult or of being hurried up. Nicholas Bruce in particular was unfailingly down-to-earth, human, intelligent and sympathetic. Amazing customer service! Show reply
Andy F.
Andy F.NSWSydney, NSW
Danny
DannyNSWSydney, NSW
  nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Issue with internet not related to Launtel

I had an issue with my internet randomly disconnecting, the customer service rep Nicholas B from support was incredibly helpful by showing me the data usage and isolating the issue, while the disconnect was not a Launtel but rather a modem issue he was still able to correct the issues for me and now my internet has had no disconnection since I have used the fix he had given me.

Great customer service, great internet provider, all round worth your money and would highly recommend for the service alone. Show details ·  1

Lucas
Lucas
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Perfect service, quick and reliable

Perfect service, quick and reliable. Received help immediately from local people. Show details ·  1
Jala-loka L.
Jala-loka L.TASLaunceston, TAS
  nbn 250/25 Home Superfast

Love the flexibility and service

I love the flexibility of launtel, and they always have super friendly and helpful staff Show details ·  1
Pluto Inclusive
Pluto InclusiveNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Hands down the best ISP I have ever dealt with

I had an issue with my previous ISP having technical issues that left my business stranded without Internet for an entire day and thankfully Launtel came to the rescue. They had a new service provissioned on a second port within 20minutes of my intial web enquiry. This took place after normal business hours and Jordan, Josh, Lachie and Damian communicated like humans the whole time back and forward via email until I was back up and running. The speed is exactly as promised and the overall interaction with Launtel exceeded my expectations. I will be switching all my internet connections over to Launtel. Thanks guys, keep up the awesome work. Show details ·  1
Sarita Harland
Sarita Harland

Super speedy!

I switched to Launtel because I wanted a better plan that’s worth the money. The plan is flexible. You can pause and restart anytime. What I liked the most is my service was connected within minutes. I was trialling another ISP who offered the cheapest plan but they sucked so bad that I had to cancel within 2 weeks. Launtel was able to get me up and running within minutes! I am getting 90 Mbps down and 14 Mbps up on the LAN. My partner is happy cause he’s a film and music maker. So he works on uploads alot. I’ve not had drop outs from Launtel so far! Show details ·  1
Jayden
JaydenNSWCentral West, NSW
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Best latency in the game!

I was switching between providers for my business and streaming career. This has been absolutely perfect my latency has been cut in half! Show details ·  1
herbie2448
herbie2448NSWHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Great connection and service

Great service and then started having problems. Josh got to the bottom of it. Not their problem but pointed in the right direction. Not just left to fend for myself. Slow connection no more. Very happy Show details ·  1

Joe and Robyn
Joe and Robyn

Incredible Service

Launtel have amazing customer service. They respond really quickly and don't close their tickets until the problem is resolved. They monitor your individual service and if something is not right, they are onto it. They arranged for a wireless NBN hardware upgrade through NBN and this fixed all of our problems. We would highly recommend Launtel. Brilliant Australian Company. Show details ·  1
Jake B.
Jake B.

Stunned by service

I’ve never come across service quite as quick and detailed as this, crazy good Show details ·  1
John D.
John D.VICGippsland, VIC
  nbn 50/20

The best flexible ISP provider going around

Friendly and courteous staff, they were honest on what NBN connection was available in Cowes, Victoria. Organised the NBN technician in a timely manner and Launtel's internet offering is the most flexible arrangement going around. May you have great success in the years to come. Show details ·  1
Shek
Shek

Quick Churn and Excellent Customer Service

I managed to switch my service from Optus on a Sunday night, and was back online in 8 minutes with Launtel. Their customer support are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive (although I only ever emailed them, never had to call). Acquiring a Static IP was a simple process in their online portal, as well as being able to put my service on hold, such as when I’m travelling overseas. Overall, this has been a refreshing change from impersonal big telcos who treat their customers as a number. If you’re looking for a new no-fuss ISP, especially after Optus’ outage today, look no further than Launtel. Show details ·  1
Sean H.
Sean H.WAPerth, WA
  Verified nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Fantastic support and quality end product

Very satisfied with the service from Launtel, their support team is very knowledgable and friendly, and treats you like an individual that knows what they're talking about, rather than copy/pasting the same support responses. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
Dan
DanACTKambah 2902, ACT2 posts

10/10 Customer Service

There will always be problems with networks from time to time, but Ive never had better customer service from a provider than the service I get from Launtel Show details ·  1
Thangvan
Thangvan7 posts

Top notch customer service

My ISP and NBN miscommunicated and messed up my connection. I reached out to Launtel and was supported by an agent called Josh A. He's been very helpful and keep me posted of the progress. no doubt they get 5 stars on here. Show reply
Amanda
AmandaNSWSydney, NSW
Justin C.
Justin C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Verified nbn 50/20

Great service and treats customers like real people

Their speeds are fast and consistent, while maintaining very reasonable prices (not the absolute cheapest, but worthwhile value for money considering performance and customer service).

Services are easily paused or changed without hassle. I have ticked the option for month to month here, but it's really day to day.

Communication is readily available and helpful. Outages are rare, but they communicate any information about changes or disruptions to service in easily understandable human terms, with explanation of the reasons. And they don't spam you with advertising.

Been with them for 3 years, no complaints.

10/10 Show details ·  1

Allan B.
Allan B.

Convinient pause and resume

Very easy and convinient pause and resume NBN service. Also able to change speed to suit your own requirements Show details ·  1
Cristian
Cristian
  Fair Incentive nbn 50/20

I hope it stay the same

I've been using it for a week, and so far, it's been excellent, delivering what was promised. I just moved, and in my old house, the internet was terrible; I couldn't use Instagram and game simultaneously, even in the same neighborhood. Now, everything is flowing smoothly. I play CS and Valorant, and my ping is 8 ms with no loss. Show details ·  1
Joshvl
JoshvlWAGoldfields, WA
  nbn 50/20

Connection was instant - blew my mind

A couple years ago I got NBN with a mainstream ISP, it took them 2 months to connect my house.
Launtel literally took 5 minutes, and I didn't need to reconfigure my router, I couldn't even fathom that an ISP could provide this kind of service, blew my mind.
Thanks Fellas. Show details ·  1