White, Red

• Portability
Simon D.

Simon D.

Fabulous

IGGI works as advertised. I couldn’t be happier. I’ve used it on wool trousers that were packed in a suitcase for a recent trip and IGGI bought them back to the standard that I expect - fabulous. IGGI compliments my at home Laurastar and I use them together to keep myself and my furnishings looking neat and tidy.

Purchased in February 2021.

Hi Simon, many thanks for sharing your feedback. regards Dino MD

Libbi Jones

Libbi JonesVictoria

Amazing

Brought as a present for my sister and she loves it!! Would definitely recommend to anyone. And great for cleaning kids toys. 10/10!! Small and easy to store it perfectly

Purchased in April 2021 at Instagram.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Libbi thank for your review, we are glad you like the new IGGI, regards Dino MD

Bec R

Bec R

Perfect little weapon

This is fantastic, it works so well. Doesn't saturate like other steam cleaners. We use ours to steam our beds, pillows, dog beds, cushion inserts. The cord could be longer and tank a little bigger but overall it's great.

Purchased in January 2021.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Bec thanks for the feedback, we will certainly pass on your feedback to the factory regards Dino MD

Garment Steamers

Find out how Laurastar Iggi compares to other Garment Steamers

Paad

PaadMelbourne

Love love love

It’s small it’s compact to carry but this thing can throw a punch of steam love how easy and swiftly can go from sanitizing to steaming my tshirts luv it

Purchased in March 2021 for $399.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Paad, many thanks for your review, we are glad you like the new IGGI, regards Dino MD

Joy Rann

Joy RannAdelaide

Handy for on the go

Have only tried it on one fabric, it didn't quite perform at the level I expected, however, I do need to use it more to fully test it. The water capacity is as I expected and I don't use an iron only another Laura Starr. I purchased as I thought it would be useful when in a hurry. It is light, small and I look forward to using it more.

Purchased in January 2021 for $399.00.

Hi Joy thanks for your feedback and your support, kind regards Dino MD

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Natalie

Natalie

time saver

I have a fitness business - so I use the Iggi to clean all of my boxing gear and also my mats.. it's quite quick to warm up and for what I use I only have to fill the water compartment once.

Purchased in February 2021 at Online from Laura Star for $350.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Natalie many thanks for your kind review, so glad the IGGI is helping you. regards Dino MD

Kerry B

Kerry B

The hand held steamer I have been waiting for.

The steamer works really well on all fabrics I have tried from silk to wool.
The water capacity is satisfactory more water would make it heavier and less comfortable to use.
The steamer is excellent to use with garments that are hard to iron eg gathered or silk but really walks well with all garment structures.

Purchased in January 2021 for $350.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Kerry many thanks for being the first person to review our new IGGI hand held steamer, thanks for your feedback. regards Dino MD

Laura Star Fan

Laura Star Fan asked

Iggi

If you don’t have a water filter, how do you get around a calcium buildup (we live in the Redlands Qld and our water is very hard). I love the Laura star product and really want to get the Iggi but holding back because of the price and subsequent servicing costs associated with calcium buildup....advice would be appreciated please.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Laura Star Fan, with the IGGI we recommend using distilled water. We dont have a filter inside this model, we also recommend monthly descaling. Please call us for more information 1800 999 910. regards Dino MD

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives