Listing monitored by Laurastar

• Portability
Simon D.
Simon D.

Fabulous

IGGI works as advertised. I couldn’t be happier. I’ve used it on wool trousers that were packed in a suitcase for a recent trip and IGGI bought them back to the standard that I expect - fabulous. IGGI compliments my at home Laurastar and I use them together to keep myself and my furnishings looking neat and tidy.

Purchased in February 2021.

Laurastar
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Simon, many thanks for sharing your feedback. regards Dino MD

Kerry B
Kerry B

The hand held steamer I have been waiting for.

The steamer works really well on all fabrics I have tried from silk to wool.
The water capacity is satisfactory more water would make it heavier and less comfortable to use.
The steamer is excellent to use with garments that are hard to iron eg gathered or silk but really walks well with all garment structures.

Purchased in January 2021 for $350.00.

Laurastar
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Kerry many thanks for being the first person to review our new IGGI hand held steamer, thanks for your feedback. regards Dino MD