White, Red

• Portability
Bec R
Bec R

Perfect little weapon

This is fantastic, it works so well. Doesn't saturate like other steam cleaners. We use ours to steam our beds, pillows, dog beds, cushion inserts. The cord could be longer and tank a little bigger but overall it's great.

Purchased in January 2021.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Bec thanks for the feedback, we will certainly pass on your feedback to the factory regards Dino MD

Joy Rann
Joy RannAdelaide

Handy for on the go

Have only tried it on one fabric, it didn't quite perform at the level I expected, however, I do need to use it more to fully test it. The water capacity is as I expected and I don't use an iron only another Laura Starr. I purchased as I thought it would be useful when in a hurry. It is light, small and I look forward to using it more.

Purchased in January 2021 for $399.00.

Hi Joy thanks for your feedback and your support, kind regards Dino MD

Natalie
Natalie

time saver

I have a fitness business - so I use the Iggi to clean all of my boxing gear and also my mats.. it's quite quick to warm up and for what I use I only have to fill the water compartment once.

Purchased in February 2021 at Online from Laura Star for $350.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Natalie many thanks for your kind review, so glad the IGGI is helping you. regards Dino MD

Garment Steamers

Find out how Laurastar Iggi compares to other Garment Steamers

Laura Star Fan
Laura Star Fan asked
Iggi

If you don’t have a water filter, how do you get around a calcium buildup (we live in the Redlands Qld and our water is very hard). I love the Laura star product and really want to get the Iggi but holding back because of the price and subsequent servicing costs associated with calcium buildup....advice would be appreciated please.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Laura Star Fan, with the IGGI we recommend using distilled water. We dont have a filter inside this model, we also recommend monthly descaling. Please call us for more information 1800 999 910. regards Dino MD

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives