Laurastar Lift

Laurastar Lift Questions & Answers

Standard, 501 (Red), 511 (White), etc...
Listing monitored by Laurastar

30 questions from our users

Cathy
Cathyasked
Lift

My boiler is steaming from the vents and dripping from the bottom ... I cleaned the boiler and screwed the the top and bottom in properly...

Hi Cathy please contact customer support 1800 999 910

Toni R
Toni Rasked
Lift

Filters haven’t arrived for laurastar
Lift, can I still iron until they arrive?

Laurastar S.Laurastar

yes you can no problems, cheers Dino

Toni R
Toni Rasked
Lift

My filters haven’t arrived for my Laurastar, can I iron without a filter?

MargyA
MargyAasked
Lift

I was given an old laura style iron, and charging station, but no instruction manual...I have searched the internet, but no luck
Can you assist me in finding a manual ?

Lill S
Lill S

If you can’t find it on line, try to ring Laurastar office. The staff working in Melbourne Office are extremely helpful and I am sure they will find a way to assist you.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi MargyA. Please call 03 9894 1400 one of our team members will be able to assist.

Silvia

Hi Margy, which Laurastar do you have?. I have a manual for Laurastar Lift about that age, my iron stopped working right after 4 years or less. You are lucky yours is still working.

Raelene W.asked
Lift 501 (Red)

when i turn it on the small button on the left keeps flashing even when there is plenty of water . my friend said most likely need to change the filter inside the water chamber. where can i buy parts for it. i'm from melbourne, vic, aust.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Raelene if its the filter light yes this needs changing if its the water low light sounds like it needs technical repairs. Our service centre can be contacted on 03 9894 1400

Raelene W.

its the filter so where can i purchase the filter

You can purchase online at laurastar.com.au or call us on 1800 999 910

Mel P.
Mel P.asked
Lift

I'm considering a Laurastar are they really worth the spend? and what model do you recommend for normal Ironing (household usage)

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Mel P, yes the Laurastar is really worth it please call one of our team to discuss 1800 999 910

Silvia

Hi, if you need it for longer than two years better look for some other brand. The units are quite expensive and in my case didn't work well from the very beginning .

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Sylvia we would like to help even though the product is out of warranty, if they are considered factory faults we can assist. Can you contact Anne in support on 03 9894 1400 or email her on support@innovativehome.com.au
I'm sure we can help, regards Dino MD

sylvia
sylviaasked
Lift

how do i turn the stream off on my iron

the steam cannot be turned off? please call 1800 999 910 for assistance

Gail G
Gail Gasked
Lift

How do I stop Lif from spitting water onto my clothing? I do release steam button several times before I begin to iron but the water release still persists. Very frustrating.

Merrin Douglas
Merrin Douglas

Hi Gail I fi d just a quick run over the area with a dry iron no steam dries the spots away Hope this helps

It shouldn't really do that at all. I find the only time water splashes out is if I turn off the iron and turn it back on some time later it will initially spurt out water but once only and at no other time. It might be that you have not put the gauge up to a hot enough position.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi if the iron is spitting water all the time it could be a thermostat problem or soleplate issue, will need to go in for servicing 1800 999 910 for your closest service centre.
regards Adam

Sashie N.
Sashie N.asked
Lift

The steam generator buzz does not go off. Everything else works fine.

Hello Sashie could you please call customer support for assistance 1800 999 910

Donna R.
Donna R.

I have a Laurastar lift and the power light continues to flash non stop and iron does not provide steam when I press the steam button. It will eventually switch off.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Donna R. Please give our Support Team a call directly on (03) 9894 1400 so that we can go through some trouble shooting with you and get the issue rectified.

Nichol S.
Nichol S.asked
Lift

My Laura Star will only let me iron 4 to 5 pieces of clothing and then automatically shuts off, without warning and whilst in use. It always has about half a tank of water left and is working perfectly until it shuts down. What can I do to stop this from happening? It is very frustrating.

Hi Nichol S.
We are sorry to hear about your problem, we are here to help.
Can you please contact our support team on 03 9894 1400 and we can resolve the issue for you.
We look forward to speaking with you

G A D.asked
Lift

I have a seven years old Laura star and I cannot open the water tank please tell me what to do..

Hi G A D,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Please contact our support team on (03) 9894-1400 and we will be more than happy to assist.
Have a great day!

G A D.

It has been resolved thank you.

betty
bettyasked
Lift

can i fill this while hot? Or must the iron cool all the way down before filling with water again, the tank is built in and does not come off, it is a rather old machine.
thanks

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi betty not sure which appliance you have, models with a removable water tank can be refilled during use, those with a pressure cap cannot be refilled during use. Please call customer support on 1800 999 910

tina f.asked

hi have a laura star steam max g2
it is continuously steaming even when not ironing steam buttons do not seem to be stuck ?

Hello Tina,
Have you flushed your boiler recently?
Please call Anne is customer support on 03 9894 1400 for further assistance

thanks problem solved

Simonasked
Lift

The cable will not retract.. any tips?

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Simon, the Lift does not have a retractable power lead, it wraps around the base of the iron inside the feet.

Give us a call on 1800 999 910 for support

Simon

Am I have the model that retracts so must be a different one. Thanks for contact details.

FlyFly
FlyFlyasked
Lift

Can I iron/steam bedding while it’s on the bed?

yes sure can

Giii
Giiiasked
Lift

How do you replace the thermostat knob?

Laurastar S.Laurastar

please call customer service, repairs are carried out by our tech staff

Ds1455
Ds1455asked
Lift

How do you fill the tank that is on the old premium Laura star, there is no tank just a large black knob.

PLease call customer service on 1800 999 910, the back knob is the pressure cap

Shez
Shezasked
Lift

Does the motor make a noise when ironing with the Laura star4?

please call customer service on 1800 999 910

jules

yes it does, as it is heating up

ian
ianasked

Hi
We have had 2 Laurastarr systems,one sent back after a couple of years for service because it was tripping our circuit. A new system was purchased and now after a couple yearsihas the same problem. Any ideas?
Ian

Please call customer service on 1800 999 910 for help

jules

Hi Ian, haven’t ever had a real problem. My daughters had a little water leak but was fixed promptly under warranty.
My husband who is an electrician, says that it may be caused by a buildup of fluff in the element and you should get some advice from LS, they would need to do a repair for you
Julie

Denise G
Denise Gasked
Lift

I purchased my LauraStar Lift last year. It has been my BEST friend since the day I brought it home. The last time I turned it on, it heated up and steam worked beautifully. When auto shut-off shut it off, I have never been able to turn it on again. The button does not light for even a second. I’ve searched my book for clues, but find nothing. What should I check? I have a white one, that I assume is the standard model. The box has no specific model # on it.

Hello Denise,
Please contact Annie at Laurastar on 03 9894 1400.
We can arrange to have this looked at for you.
Kind Regards,
Laurastar Team

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives

Laurastar Lift