MPN: 756

• Safety
Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cant live without. this is my second but 1st new

I had my mums older one and when it died it was 18yrs old, No parts left to fix her so invested in a new one. When the old one died and I used a normal iron for a week, it seriously killed me. lol. It took so much longer to do my ironing and getting the wrinkles out of the Doboks was impossible. I went and ordered my new one that weekend. Fun enough when i said to my son i need to use a normal Iron he didnt know what I meant, I grew up with laura star when I left home mum upgradded and i got hers and my family have now grown up with one to.

Purchased in March 2021.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Mel, many thanks for your many years of support. thanks for sharing your experience. regards Dino MD

Maclyn20
Maclyn20Murray Region, NSW

Fantastic piece of equipment

I find this works well with all fabrics. If fabric us really delicate, I just hold the iron very. slightly above the fabric and use a lot of steam. The system has a great steaming capacity.

Purchased in February 2020 at Mobile Phone Rescue for $1,699.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Maclyn, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Laurastar. regards Dino MD

Sarita
SaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE my Laurastar - highly recommend

Bought my Laurastar and would never look back. My mother-in-law says hers has lasted for years, and never has a problem. Goodbye to the days of buying replacement iron after iron. So far has lasted me 3 years without a single issue.
Irons quickly and well. Awesome height adjustability.
Can get it serviced locally.

Purchased at Laurastar Cannon Hill.

Hi Sarita many thanks for your kind review. Dino MD

Andrea
AndreaPerth, WA

Costly to repair poor customer service

The iron is great when it works however the repairs are costly. Our iron had water and steam coming out at the same time. Took the unit with the water dispenser to Malaga to be fixed, advised not to leave the dispenser at the store. Cost us $334 to fix with parts replaced. When tried at home the problem was still there. Returned it to the store and after recording the fault on video was asked to bring the dispenser in. Was told the problem was the dispenser ! Very rude service by the staff member. Absolutely no customer focus. Were the parts actually meant to me replaced or the dispenser? No way to treat your customers.

Product is used Weekly
Bill C
Bill CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ironing is a treat with the latest Laurastar(S4a)

Our last Laurastar lasted 13 years, we were going to get it serviced - but told it needed a big repair($650 approx) from the technician at Laurastar.
Decided to trade it in and get the latest one - S4a, shown all the features about it in the show room, great!
Bought it, used it the next day and it was a treat to use it and very easy ironing, all different types of materials - great, as well the steam operation perfect.
So a great purchase again, and hopefully it will last a long time again as the previous one.

Purchased in February 2019 at Laurastar for $1,874.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Bill thanks for the comments, and loyalty to the brand

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

This is our second Laurastar

Had one for 14 years. The darned thing would not die and I so yearned for the latest model. The new one has been a pleasure and the latest innovations have meant delicates and hard to iron items are now even easier to make perfect. Once you have had one of these irons with its easy to fold and store board you can never go back.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hello Bruce, thanks for the comments and your loyalty to the brand and our business, we appreciate the support. regards Dino

Too early to tell

I bought this as I do a lot of ironing of bed linen for my Airbnb's so it has been awesome using the Laurastar for that purpose. It has cut down my ironing time by half and so far I am pleased with the results. It is a little cumbersome to maneuver but only time will tell the rest.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

thanks Kiki,

Great ironing machine but be careful it can be dangerous.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi LPP thanks for the comments, we would be happy to explain/train you on how to fold it, you can visit one of our showrooms or we can send a video. We are here to help
regards Dino

LowlyElecEng!
LowlyElecEng!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great product UNTIL you require a spare part, and you do not live next door to the so-called facto

Date PurchasedDec 2005

Hi Lolwy ELec how was the follow up support ? Would like to hear back
thanks Dino

Keltec
KeltecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product!

We had our S4 for about 4 years before we handed it down to my brother and purchased a Laurastar Lift. When they tell you that the product cuts your ironing time in half, it really does! Not only that, but I can quickly steam a suit jacket before I head out without having to actually stuff it up :)

Date PurchasedMay 2012

thanks Keltec
regards Dino MD

Amazing ironing system! Couldn't work with anything less...

The ironing system works extremely well on all fabrics, even the most delicate, thanks to the protective soul plate which is super easy to put on and pull off. I love the 2-speed blower and vacuum system. Very satisfied with the streaming capabilities. The only thing I think needs improvement is the capacity of the water tank. It seems to run out quite frequently.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hello Ebs, thanks for the review. We look forward to being of service in the future
regards Dino MD

The wife has fallen in love...again

Versatile,proficient,does the job in one stroke without having to double back as you often have to with more standard irons.
The reverse airflow provides additional applications and looking forward to cutting down on some of the dry cleaning bills.
It’s expensive but if you’re going to take time to do a chore you may as well have a really good appliance to work with

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Austin Powers, we appreciate your review.

Best Ironing I have ever done

I love my Laurastar, it is the best ironing machine I have ever used and is great across a number of fabrics.
I see some other people have mentioned that the board is heavy, this is to be expected as it is a steam station so it has to make large quantities of steam and hold a lot of water. I leave mine up all the time so that I can iron at any time. It heats up very quickly and the tank lasts a long time before refills. Excellent for pure cotton sheets, pillow cases etc and also delicates such as silk.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Wen, thanks for your review and we look forward to being of service as required
Have a great weekend.
cheers Dino MD

Superbly better than conventional irons

This is our second unit my wife loves it. Negative would be the unit is very heavy and not as easy to manage as demonstrated. Having said that it's ironing capabilities are great. Good steam flow and takes all the work out of ironing. It's cut our ironing time in half.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Graham thanks for your review. We can show you an easy way to fold the iron, it takes a little getting used to. Please make contact with us for further assistance

My 2nd best friend

Good iron but not always get perfect result
Unit very heavy
Good for tshirts with logo
Good size ironing board , accessories over priced
Not sure if I have to have unit serviced
Sometimes heavy fabric eg jeans do not always get out wrinkles l may be doing something wrong.
Overall ok