Laurastar Pulse

Laurastar Pulse Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Mariah D

Mariah Dasked

I’m looking at buying a Laura Star. Do you have any new models coming out this year? Thanks.
Mariah.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Mariah, We do have the new Smart U which is replacing the Pulse. Smart U RRP is $3299. Call 1800 999 910 to find out where your nearest store is and come in for a live demonstration. Cheers Jenny

Mackasked

Please can you advise where I can get my Laura star is5 repaired and serviced? Our ironing board has collapsed where the spots wells on the hinges broke. We also need a full service on the engine with a few parts to be replaced like power cord which has unravelled and new ironing board cover. Just don’t know where to send it as there is no distributors in Ireland at present that we know about. It is eight years old and has given us a great service over the years.

laurastar95

Please contact Laurastar head office, export@laurastar.com

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Mack send me your details and i will forward to Laurastar head office
support@laurastar.com.au

BMG

BMGasked

Has this product been discontinued? If so, when will a new model be released?

laurastar95

No the Pulse has not been discontinued just out of stock, new stock arrives late Jan 2018
thanks

Hi BMG, the Pulse will be back in stock next week, thanks Dino MD

Naomi McDonald

Naomi McDonaldasked

I am considering buying this product but am concerned at the low level of brand reliability given by choice magazine. 82% to me is a low figure in a survey that is not looking for unsatisfied consumers. Can you please advise me on this concern?
Naomi

Hi Naomi
I am not sure how Choice calculate reliability as they are not privy to our technical information.
I can reassure you that our ironing systems have a failure rate of below 3%, and of course you have a 2 yr warranty. And support after the warranty ends.
We will always be around to support the product, and have been in Australia for over 21 yrs.
A point to note you only hear about bad experiences on this site, we have over 100,000 customers.
Feel free to call us during business hrs to discuss further 1800 999 910
Thanks Dino MD

Kumar
Kumar

I have been using an MagicS4 for over 10 years now at least twice a week. When I had a minor issue abour 2 weeks ago, the Laura Star people in Melbourne gave me suggestions on what I could try. It worked and I have started to use it again! From my experience, I confidently say Laura Star is very reliable. .

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives