MPN: 10080382

See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Support service

I am extremely disappointed with the support service for this machine. The machine is great but, my steam pipe has split and I am trying to purchase a replacement. Lavazza say I must contact Electrolux. Electrolux imform me they do not make these machines anymore and no replacement parts available.
Unfortunately, I can't remember when I bought it, about 3 yrs ago, so cannot claim any refund.

Purchased in June 2017 at Kogan.com.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Daily

So far, so good.

This is my third Electrolux coffee machine. Have put up with the leaking of my old one too long. Got this one on special, and am absolutely delighted with it so far. Very easy to use, and still have the great Lazazza pods, which are easy to find in any Coles, Woolies, or Good Guys store. Am hoping that this one will last a bit longer than the old ones.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Was a Great Machine but stopped working

We loved our Lavazza Coffee machine as it made the best coffee we had tasted from a pod machine.
However, after just over 2 years it now refuses to turn on at all. I have emailed Customer Service to see if I can get the problem fixed but they have not responded which is very disappointing.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Exceptional!

I've only owned Delonghi and Nespresso machines prior to this one, and I'm so impressed that the quality of this machine is almost above them. I bought this in the wine red colour (which is just gorgeous), it fits nicely on my benchtop and looks fantastic.

The coffee taste really depends on the capsule type you buy, as it does vary. I've found the more intense capsules to be the nicest, and the closest to Nespresso coffee.

It's super easy to clean - the milk frother cup and the frother attachment both fit in my dishwasher, there's no parts I need to clean manually which is fantastic.

It's so easy to use as well, and I love that it does actually feel like a more expensive machine, especially with the touch controls and the features like being able to adjust the amount of foam on your latte. Just awesome.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Fantastica

The machine is simple to use and clean although like all capsule machines it is not that $ economical but convenient and depending of the capsule type the taste is up there close to your average Barista made cup maybe not as good but I am happy with the results.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good coffee machine but hard to buy coffee pods

Pro :
Bought this coffee machine on Kogan, it is the Electrolux brand. Stylish looking, easy to use and clean. Three milk recipe functions.

Cons:
The mill frother jar is made of plastic, it would be better of it is made of glass or metal.

It is hard to buy the coffee pods, very limited options available at woolies.

Overall, happy with its quality and functions.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

What a shame

This machine is my second electrolux machine. I love the look of it, and how easy it is to clean, and use. It does make a very nice coffee using lavazza modo mio capsules. However, it leaks a huge amount of water, too the point I have to put a tea towel under it. Not sure if it's a design fault, but I am yet to hear back from lavazza, who I contacted 2 weeks ago

Date PurchasedMar 2018

I like it

This coffee machine is sleek and sexy in black. It makes lovely coffee in an expedient manner. The coffee pods are affordable and there are many flavours. I like the frother which takes the luxurious coffee experience to the next level. It is quite easy to clean but there is room for improvement.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Good but leaks

Love the Lavazza coffee capsules so I’m onto my third Lavazza Electrolux machine now in about 6 years. However, this machine keeps leaking. Not that impressed. I empty the capsules out every third or fourth cofeee but it still seems to leak and quite badly too. Love this coffee but may have to purchase a Nespresso machine next to use unfortunately.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good. But i think a tad expensive for what it does

I spent $300 on this machine from myer. It was on special. Even at that price its not worth it. It's loud and slow in doing the coffee. It's not easy to clean where pods go. And unlike other brands you have to buy there capsules ( I'm yet to find others anyway). The best bit is the milk frother. That does a great job.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Why did i wait so long

Sits perfectly on my kitchen bench without taking up much room
every day at 3pm on goes the machine for a very much needed boost and what better than a coffee made with this great product.The milk frother gives my coffee the finishing touch .
So happy with the taste and how easy it is to use. As for the cleaning afterwards, it takes less time than it takes for me to say " I think i will make another cup
.Great machine ,Great selection of coffee pods, Great price
I highly recommend this Lavazza A Modo Mio Fantasia coffee machine .ps I purchased the red one.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great machine

Easy to use, easy to clean, makes good coffee - I love my coffee machine, it makes great tasting coffee and the pods come in lots of different intensities. The coffee tastes as good as any bought from a cafe, I make myself a large latte in the morning and pour it into my own takeaway cup and off I go to work.

Date PurchasedAug 2015