Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie

Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 18000132

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

4.4

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Bob

BobHunter Region, NSW

Love this coffee machine

I love this brand of machine,this is the second one.I bought this newer model for home and took the old one to work.Very easy to use makes great coffee and froths the milk great.I also lost the frothier whisk and rang lavazza who sent me a replacement one at no cost and were very friendly to deal with which would make me deal with this brand again

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great compact coffee machine.

Just purchased this machine and I'm already impressed with its simplicity and the quality of the coffee. Easy to clean and excellent frothing function. Great range of coffee products that can be purchased through local outlets so that it is easy to replenish supplies when you run out. Well done Lavazza!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Chelsea

ChelseaNewcastle

Perfect coffee every time.

I can't get through my morning without a cup of coffee. And with the Lavazza Jolie my morning has become even easier. It is very easy to use. Pop in some water at the back, add your capsule, push a button and then it's up to the machine. Always the perfect temperature with a lovely taste and super quick to make. It even comes with a milk frother which I like to use when making the kids hot chocolate. The addition of the drip tray makes the machine very easy to use. I also received $50 cashback after purchasing it!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Jacqueline

JacquelineGeelong

Compact and reliable

I absolutely love Lavazza coffee, I have for years. I couldn't wait to get my hands on a Jolie. It's small, sexy and easy to use. The only downside I have is the colour choices made by Lavazza, white is lovely but the red is outdated. Perhaps black or grey would have been a better sales choice.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
See all Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie reviews

Fiona

Fionaasked

I am now on my second machine that simply stops working - we descaled and clean regularly. The pod is punctured but water not flowing through. So disappointed as i love this coffee.

David

The water outlet may be blocked. Try inserting a skewer up it to dislodge any residue. I would call the Lavazza customer service. If they can't advise you, ask them if they can replace the machine. I've found them to be reasonable.

Pamela P.asked

Why is water/coffee leaking into the used capsule compartment?

David

Our machine does this too, since new. I am not sure why but it has never affected the operation. I just empty it after use.

Pamela P.

Thank you, but ours has just started to do it after 6 months.....we have just descaled it to see if it makes a difference....

Jan
Jan

Hi, mine does too even I after I descaled it. It's not a lot so I just empty it out with the capsule and it doesn't affect the operation. I've just purchased a re-useable stainless steel capsule so I'll post how that works out too. Hope it goes well and I don't have to purchase non recyclable capsules again!

Ela Wasked

What is the maximum dispensing volume? If you let it drip until it stops by itself , how much coffee does it make, in millilitres (ml) ? Thanks

Sue
Sue

I will have to get back to you on that one i have never measured it.

Ela W

It’s ok, I found out the answer in the meantime. Unfortunately the total amount of dispensed coffee is the entire capacity of the water tank! So there isn’t a way to preset it to stop after a cup of coffee. It only works with an ON/OFF button for making coffee and you have to watch it and stop when you have enough coffee in the cup. This is very impractical in busy environments where not everyone understands that this is the process, most machines on the market dispense one coffee at a time, so it leads to spillages if people don’t figure out in time how to stop it or are walking away from the machine whilst it’s making the coffee. Very bad design, I guess that’s why Lavazza now brought out a new model called A Modo Mio Jolie Plus . This new one has a preset small/large coffee function ( 2 buttons) which can also be adjusted in volume to suit your own cups.
How could anyone bring out a machine that literally pours 600ml of coffee in a tiny cup unless you’re watching it and stopping in time??

Urrbrae-Rob
Urrbrae-Rob

We like small espresso coffees so this machine is perfect for us. You do have to watch the amount coming from the machine. We usually dispense around 50ml per capsule. I understand the machine turns off by itself after 90ml. But I think the coffee would be very weak with that amount. I don’t think it would be much use in an office environment where people want a large serve and aren’t prepared to put in a little effort to make a perfect coffee. We’ve been drinking Lavazza coffee for nearly 40 years and it’s still our favourite.