3Lavazza Tiny

5 reviews · Statistics

60% · 32 · 40%

Product is used
  • Daily (3)
  • Several times a week (2)
Consistency
See the Best Coffee Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul S.
Paul S.18 posts

Basic but great manual machine

I've been using Lavazza Tiny for 4 years now, two to three coffees a day and it's been very reliable, cheap to buy and Lavazza pods have quality coffee, you can't go wrong! Show details ·  1
melek sen
melek senVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts

its pot luck how long it will last

As a family we were so happy with our Mode Mio LM800 machine. Unfortunately it has stopped suddenly. Its out of warranty but we wanted to take it to the service to get it fixed. When I emailed the company to find out where is the service places, received the reply stating THERE IS NO SERVICE places for the machine and if its in still in warranty, they'll replace it. I found this bit bizarre as you can only use the machine if it lasts or 1 year warranty. We were ready to pay for the fixing and continue to use the machine but now we are reluctant to buy another Lavazza as who knows how long it will last. I wish I knew this before I made the purchase. very disappointed Show details
andhaka
andhakaAustralian Capital Territory3 posts

Tiny but mighty!

we have had this little machine for at least 5 years. I had a much bigger machine prior and i bought this as a back up, portable machine. Let me tell you we have ended up using it every single day because not only is the coffee exceptionally good, but there’s no cleaning up to do!! Highly recommend this tiny beast! Never a hiccup or any problems. Saves spending $20 on coffee every day!  Show details
Totchka
TotchkaNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

MSN2010
MSN20103 posts

Very Disapointing

It didnt work more than a month with total of 12 coffee made for us , I have contacted the Lavazza with no reply , call them no action taken .
very dispointing  Show details