Listing monitored by Lavita Furniture

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (21) · Not as advertised (3)

Flawless service, punctuality and communication

Love the lounge and delivery by Marvin and Ronnie couldn’t have been better or easier. They even moved my old lounge. Thanks guys!

Maziar N.
Maziar N.

The service provided

Joseph and Roni did a fantastic job. Very professional and tidy. It's a very good experience and conversation and time management

Didier D.
Didier D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Customer Care and ignored

Courteous delivery team

Joseph and Tommy deliverd on time and communicated well. They brought boxes to the back of our house without hesitation.

Bought a new lounge set from LoungeLife. Received new furniture - delivered and assembled in less than 20 minutes.

Purchase of loungeset from LoungeLife in Alexandria. Great service from instore, over the phone and at delivery - professional and friendly.

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Jacob and Marvin did an outstanding delivery job; earlier than expected, with care and with a smile. Great sofa too.

Amanda Treml
Amanda TremlSydney, NSW

Perfect service!

It was very easy to find the perfect lounge for our new home. Delivery done by Marvin and Jacob was excellent and quick. Would definitely recommend!

Iansmith08
Iansmith08Sydney, NSW

Top service roni and Joseph

Waited 4 months for my furniture to arrive, with Joseph and roni to deliver an Amazing attitude towards their work and showing a positive mind set towards they job. Thanks boys for the amazing work!

soozie3
soozie3Sydney, NSW

Seamless delivery & installatiom

Joesph & Roni were very professional , quick & installed our lounge with the minimum of fuss.
They had to wait for me to show up but continued their unloading while i was en route. Arrived & ready to go !!! excellent service

JamesN
JamesNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Amazing service from Joseph and roni, they had also given me a 30 minute call just before arrival so I thank the boys for that. A++

Great furniture with amazing delivery service by Marvin!!

I love Lavita furniture and based on my previous experience I knew I’ll be happy with my choice. They delivery team , lead by Marvin was absolutely fantastic. Polite, punctual, careful and extremely helpful. Well done Marvin and thank you!

Maria-Mia T.
Maria-Mia T.Sydney, NSW

Not all heroes wear capes

Mario was professional and prompt in his communications regarding my delivery. Marvin adhered to my promised delivery time despite his offsider being ill. He delivers my couch professionally and carefully all on his own. He also assisted with unpacking the couches and assembly as I was by myself. He even took the rubbish away. Extremely polite and helpful and professional. The couch itself is great quality albeit the colour of the couch is slightly different to the instore swatch but still looks amazing in my living room.

Marvin and Josh excellent delivery and on time!

Very satisfied, excellent product and delivered on time. Great communication.
The leather feels amazing and it fits perfectly in our apartment.

Delivery men,Marvin & Josh are nice friendly

Delivery men,Marvin & Josh are nice and friendly job. Guide with a good knowledge about product when I asked some inquiry.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Great service. Thanks Marvin.

Lavita has a lovely range of furniture. Marvin was great. I love the classic yet contemporary range of furniture at competitive prices.

Thanks!

Bernadine
Bernadineasked
Lavita Furniture

Is your furniture wicker/rattan or is it the plastic coated looking furniture that is popular at the moment

Bernadine
Bernadineasked
Lavita Furniture

I have asked Lavita but have not had an answer.. is the furniture wicker or is it the plastic coated wicker that has become fashionable?

suz
suzasked

Hello
I see you have a sale on at the moment :) I am inquiring about x1 Noosa black outdoor fabric sunloung and also x1 matching side table. I tried to buy the side table on line $149 plus $149 delivery??? this cant be right?

How much would it cost me to purchase and have delivered these 2 items. I live in Westmeadows

Thanking you