Layaway Travel

Layaway Travel

Brand Manager for Layaway Travel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Fiona H.
Fiona H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing, Layaway Travel was amazing. Easy to book, everything went smoothly. I highly recommend Layaway Travel.

We traveled during the Covid 19 pandamic. Layaway communicated with us regularly during our holiday. They ensure we were safe. They were reassuring and enabled us to enjoy our holiday.

Dangles
DanglesNSW, 2340

Never trust this company.

Book a trip to Melbourne, day before 1st payment comes out & say, they “WON’T” let me have it because, last time I enquired about a trip, they quoted me 4 times over the normal price.

If i could give 0 i would

12000 for a fiji trip i dont kjow where they get their prices and thats economy im just gobsmaked never seen a trip that expensive what an atrocious rip off

Ease of Booking
Carstev8377
Carstev8377Melbourne

Do your research! Excessive Cancellation Fees, poor service.

Ease of Booking
Booking Services

Find out how Layaway Travel compares to other Booking Services

KaylaH
KaylaHMOUNT ISA

PERFECT ! Cannot recommend enough!

Booked my first international holiday with Layaway travel - was a little hesitate at the start, but found it to be AMAZING !!
I missed two payment by pure accident - layaway called straight away to resolve the issue etc.
2 weeks out from our holiday, and we have just received our documentation. All professionally packaged.

Cannot recommend enough ! Will be using these guys again!

Simone
SimoneFrankston

Perfect first international holiday experience

My 8yr old daughter and myself recently returned from our very first international holiday to Legian, Bali.
We stayed at the Padma resort Legian. The resort was breathtaking.
Thank you to the team at layaway travel for putting together the package for me it was such a relief having it all organised for me especially being our first trip. Also financially it's ideal being able to pay the trip off for a length of time is awesome with no up front deposits it truely is amazing. I would happily recommend layaway travel to everyone such a convenient way to travel . I look forward to booking out next trip through layaway travel in coming weeks

Fiji booking

A girl named Michelle helped me the whole way she was so helpful, gave great advise on tours.
Thank you for putting my mind at ease.
I will be recommending your company.

Mickyt
MickytSydney, NSW

Perfect trip saver

Booked my trip with layaway travel having found them through google. Was worried as couldnt find any reviews but Sara from there was great. Loved that I was able to pay my Fiji trip weekly before travel. My family and I had a blast! Will use them again.