Lbeads

Lbeads

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lbeads? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Amanda
Amanda

Fantastic Service

I have purchased many beads from Lbeads and have had an array of great quality beads delivered! Lbeads team are happy to answer any questions, always fantastic customer service. Highly recommended company!

Kelly
Kelly

Great value and product

I was looking for quality beads at a good price to make my parrot toys. After spending too much on ebay i came across LBEADS and couldnt bekieve their price and range of products and how quickly i could have them shipped. I was able to purchase almost everything i needed from them. I also purchased some finer beads for my Grandaughter to make jewelry. I have made 3 orders now and have been happy with the speed of postage and the orders are carefully prepared so there are no missing items. LBEADS has been responsive to my questions and i plan to use them as my ongoing supplier.