LBNCo

LBNCo

Listing monitored by LBNCo

1.3
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (7) · No (35)

LBNCo uses an exploitative business model

Andrew W
Andrew WCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad product

Very slow internet that also drops out. Limited choice of subpar providers.
Is there a way to get out of the LBNco monopoly in buildings? They have a business model that disadvantages consumers.

Adequate Speeds No
Blf
BlfSydney, NSW

Would do 0 stars if I could.

No choice but to accept LBN. Constant outages and slow speeds. ISP can't do anything about it because the problem lies with LBNCo. If your life relies on internet at all, NEVER move somewhere that only has LBN. I don't even know how it is legal to have it be the only option. I would pay triple for NBN if it was even an option. AND you cannot contact LBN. So, all round its a 10/10 experience.

How has the ACCC let this SCAM go on for Australians?

Well this makes nbn FTTN (nbn's worst access technology) look like the Rolls Royce of internet. This company promises "Fibre to the Home" and in practice what you get is dodgy, unreliable, consistently changing speeds and often down to 1MBps or less making video conferencing almost impossible. How do they get away with this? Shame on ACCC for not acting.

Another corporate mafia

This is the second building Ive been in using LBNco. The amount of dropouts Ive had I can't even count. Changing ISPs makes no difference because it's not their fault. The entire area built by Meriton making dodgy internet mafia deals. Not only should LBNco be looked into but also the Meriton Mafia who build sub par dwellings and make dodgy deals.

Aren't you guys sick and tired of being slaves to dodgy corporations who pay off dodgy lobbyists and politicians across all industries.

Hard working Australians deserve better!

Aaron S.
Aaron S.Sydney, NSW

Awful connection across the board.

The internet literally just cuts out every 20 mins for about 5 seconds to 2 minutes. How can they justify charging normal rates when they provide sub par service. Stay away at all cost. I have put in a formal complaint with the ACCC.

Justin C.
Justin C.

very bad internet ever in the world

i have very bad experience with LBNco internet at home.. and it make my life so upset, always always disconnect and very very unstable speed.Au govenment should ban this company forever.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Shocking, and theres no option to opt out. Out of Action everyday, for half the day. Has been for years. Accountability?

Most unreliable network infrastructure.
constant disconnections for whole building for hours every day.
Huge impact on wfh during Covid
Ongoing for years without any recourse from LBNCo, telcom ombudsman is also turning a blind eye, the cost is greater than NBN!!

Don't do it!

Terrible service, constant disconnections and outages - No communication or compensation for their terrible and outdated infrastructure.
Don't move into any building that uses LBNCo. as their infrastructure as you won't be able to function, much less work from home.

Ramzy
RamzySydney

Should be illegal

James L.
James L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst network ever

The network is unstable, no matter what company you connect with. The network is regularly disconnected every single month and useless to call the technical support for help, what they ask you to do is sort of like turn on and off the power, plug on or plug off the cable from the port. Please do not live in an apartment with LBN co provider, you will regret it.

Zhiqing H.
Zhiqing H.Ainslie 2612, ACT

worst internet please do not buy apartment with it

disconnect every 30 second and last for 30 second, I can't do sh*t about it, if you are management of LBNCO please close down your company and give more hope to humanity.

Wayne
Wayne

Totally useless avoid at all costs.

The connection started out reliable, now drop outs regularly, just disconnects randomly and unexpectedly. I am not getting what I am paying for and I am furious beyond belief. This service is utterly pathetic.

David
David

Has to be the worst internet ever

If their was a no star option I would have given that. They keep tell me there was an emergency LBNCo outage. Apparently the outage has been fixed but I’m still having dropouts and a speed of 5 - 10 which I’m paying up to 50. I do not recommend this company but for me it’s my only option. I didn’t know that the developers made an agreement with LBN and have no option but to use them. If you have options I suggest you don’t use them

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

The worst service I have ever experienced

dropped out for hours several times in a week. Get it together!!! When you call Unity for help they are useless! Please get it together or get out and let us get someone else

Barry S.
Barry S.asked

My problem is that I have moved into my apartment on the 2nd. of June 2021, going on to 3 weeks now, and after many requests that my Free to Air and Foxtel are not working, because the Foxtel Technition after trying to connect me to Foxtel, found that LNBCo's Network Terminal Device is faulty.
The instrument that he used is a A Wavetek Series Field Meter and it showed that the DB level at Minus -20.5 and that it should not be no any more than Minus -5
Also the Mer reading was zero, where it should be a Minimum of 30.
I have made many requests for you to fix this problem, so far you asked me for my Credit Card details in case you were not at fault and needed to charge me, which I forwarded onto you a week ago expecting some response, a couple more emails throughout this week still no reply,
Could someone preferably from LBNCo fix this issue, my request id 33995.

steve c.
steve c.

Bad luck if you’ve moved in. Either move out or forget about stable home internet - or maybe get a 5G modem

Gavin
Gavinasked

I want to set up Voip but it seems like its not letting the router register the settings. I had a previous provider that is still working even though I replaced the router.

debandmiky
debandmikyasked

Can a human please contact me re my emails to fix my LBNCo TV reception ! I have had no TV since Sunday night ! Debbie Maynard, Banksia Grove, WA, 6031.

Get an answer from our members and LBNCo representatives

CategoryInternet Service Providers