LD Total

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Knox Whanau

Knox WhanauPerth, WA

The final touch to our new home!!

Dan Reid completed our front landscaping and turned our new house on a block, to a new home with street appeal. Very reliable, work was completed within the time frame and was overall a fantastic experience from start to finish. From installation of the retic, plants and then lawn, once he’d finished the area was clean and tidy. Thank you Dan for your amazing work.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
N.Hill

N.HillPerth, WA

Front landscaping

We've had Dan Reid do an amazing job with the front landscaping. Our home is now almost complete thanks to Dan. He was very professional and got the job done in such little time. Me and my little family love it, thanks Dan !

Arnel

ArnelPerth, WA

Excellent Job!

Ty and Kruize did an excellent job in their landscaping today for Lot 1359 in Calleya, Treeby WA! After their work, they’ve clean all the surroundings. I will highly recommend these two!

Beautiful Front landscaping

We had our front landscaping installed today. Dan Reid was prompt and thorough and did an incredible job! We love our new front lawn & garden. Can’t believe he did that all in just one day, it’s amazing! Explained what I need to know in detail and was very clear. Thanks Dan!

A and A

A and APerth, WA

Installation excellence

Absolutely thrilled with the finish of my front landscaping. Rob was excellent in his professionalism of installation and very helpful and knowledgeable. I would give 10 stars if I could!!!

This is perfect

Guys were very helpful did a great job very pleased with the finished product would recommend their work to anyone think have Best garden in the street now thank you

Amazing new front yard!

Dan Reid was outstanding in his completion of our front landscaping. He did an amazing job and was very friendly, informative and professional. He went above and beyond making sure everything looked great for us!

Leah H.

Leah H.Perth, WA

Brilliant job!

Great job today by Ty and Kruize on our front yard. Couldn't be happier!! Fresh lawn laid and garden beds put in, efficient work especially with the bad weather today!

Dig

DigPerth, WA

Beautifully done

Ty and Kruize did our landscaping.It was perfect, just as I have designed.I am very particular, and for me,each detail was properly done by them. They are knowledgeable and patiently answered my queries. Thank you so much. Will highly recommend!

Excellent Work

Very happy with the front landscaping done today. Ty and Kruize did a fantastic job of installing gardens lawn and reticulation, (which they explained how to use). Would highly recommend.

Scoooba

ScooobaPerth, WA

Great job

Very happy with the job Shane did today with our front landscaping, it looks great. Looking forward to it all thriving this next growing season. Thank you very much, cheers.

Lili

LiliPerth, WA

Great!

Dan Reid was our installer. Very nice guy. He took the time to explain everything to us. The installation of retic, plants and lawn look great. Very organised and clean installation. Highly recommend. Thanks Dan

Minn

MinnPerth, WA

Great job , well done !!

Dan Zovko is our landscape installer . He installed retic , lawn and plants very thoroughly . He is very professional and explained very well how to operate the controller and how to take care the lawn . He really did awesome job. Thank you , Dan .

Selven P

Selven PPerth, WA

Great landscaper

It was a stormy weather but Dan Reid work through the heavy rain to get the landscape done. Good explanation in what to do and how to operate the system.

Definitely recommend him for landscaping.

Taylah

TaylahPerth, WA

So happy with our landscaping!

Can't thank Dan Reid enough he has done an amazing job. So happy with how it looks. Dan has amazing customer service and was so friendly and so helpful. I would recommend him to do landscaping for sure.

Looks perfect

Thanks Dan Reid for doing a great job. Really mean that. The speed and dedication he put into this job makes me wish I had a bigger block to see what he could do with more space.
Would recommend him to others.

Michelly S.

Michelly S.Perth, WA

Great Job!

Thank you Trev! I love my front yard!! Thanks LD Total for the quality work! Trev did an excellent job on my front yard! Now I have the best looking front yard of the street.

Bob

BobPerth, WA

Professional landscaping service

Honest, efficient and hassel-free. Arrived on time. Was given a proper consultation as per landscaping plan prior to planting. Additional tips given with regards to maintenance. Finished exactly as what had been discussed. Would recommend Dan for any landscaping service.

Excellent landscaping

Christian completed our landscaping in a professional manner and we are very pleased with the final product. We were given informative advice regarding the layout and maintenance of our new garden.

Wayne T

Wayne TPerth, WA

Fast work and brilliant results

Mark did a great job on the front yard. Would have him back to do the backyard as soon as possible. Plants were placed right where we had planned togeather.