LD Total

• Rates and Fees

Bob

BobPerth, WA

Professional landscaping service

Honest, efficient and hassel-free. Arrived on time. Was given a proper consultation as per landscaping plan prior to planting. Additional tips given with regards to maintenance. Finished exactly as what had been discussed. Would recommend Dan for any landscaping service.

Excellent landscaping

Christian completed our landscaping in a professional manner and we are very pleased with the final product. We were given informative advice regarding the layout and maintenance of our new garden.

Wayne T

Wayne TPerth, WA

Fast work and brilliant results

Mark did a great job on the front yard. Would have him back to do the backyard as soon as possible. Plants were placed right where we had planned togeather.

Shu Q.

Shu Q.Perth, WA

Installation of new lawn

Trevor did an extremely good job in laying my front lawn. It was neat and tidy, trees and plants were planted well. He patiently explained how the reticulation works to me and was awesome in answering my queries. My front lawn now looks so good. Thank you!

Bryan

BryanPerth, WA

Job well done

Dan Reid was out garden installer .He has done a outstanding job with every thing . Even had the the time to call back and check the sprinklers . Thanks to Dan

Emmy

Emmy

Love it!

Christian was fantastic. We didn't believe he could do it in a day but he definitely did! Our front yard looks great, thank you. It's exactly what we had envisioned.

Great Job

Dan Reid did a great job in installing the retic and the fromt garden it looks awesome He also explains how to care and use the timer/ Retic controller.
I would recommend Dan to anyone.
He was very polite, and even though he was very busy, he was working alone he still found time to chat and explain any queries.

Job well done

Trev did an awesome job with my landscaping arrived early got straight into the job very professional the garden looks beautiful cleaned up leaving the house looking better then ever . Very happy with the final look .

Ramin

Ramin

Excellent service

Had Matt over to install our front landscaping. He is very professional, well organised and accurate with his work. The final product looks stunning.
They organised everything to be done before the landscaping begins.

Symur D.

Symur D.Perth, WA

Neutral...for now!

Lot 163 in Wellard Estate

They were advised by our land developer that our fencing job should be put on priority list because of a 3metre drop to our neighbor at our backyard. Until now still no word from them of scheduled installation. Going 3 weeks and counting (fingers crossed). I have also told them that I have a child who loves playing outdoor and without a fence, I cannot simply allow my child to play outdoor unsupervised.

I also had a landscaping consultation with them 2weeks ago, never heard from them since then. Already paid for the side gate, still waiting to be contacted for installation.

Will update my review again (if ever they decided to do the job within this month).

Colin white

Colin whitePerth, WA

Great garden

Dan Reid from LD Total did our front garden complete with retic, lawn, plants and did an amazing job
He was punctual professional extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend him highly
Thanks Dan

More than my expectations .

I had my front yard garden project a month ago by LDTotal. The project was handled by Shane Condo in the professional way and the results exceeded what I expected, I give Shane at LD landscaping top marks for making my garden beautiful. I would definitely recommend him..and LD total services for sure .

Dale Richards

Dale RichardsPerth, WA

LD total landscaping

Steve Ward my landscaper/installer was unreal. Carried out work in Front and back yards to a high standard and on time, was easy to liaise with and showed us how to use our controller. Was a pleasant surprise to leave for work with dirt and come back to green grass and a landscaped front garden

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

LD Total Landscaping

Dan Reid from LD Total did our front yard complete with retic, step stones, lawn, plants and did an amazing job. He is professional, fast, precise and extremely pleasant! Dan comes with our highest recommendations!

Front Garden

Dan Reid did a great job in installing the retic and the fromt garden is amazing. He also explains how to care and use the timer for better water consumption , thank u and well done

Find out how LD Total compares to other Home Renovators

Dan Ried our landscaper/installer was great

Dan Ried our landscaper/installer was great, very informative and has completed a really professional job. It's a shame that this wasnt the experience the whole way through, quite a difficult and rigid company to deal with, definitely seen as a number and not a customer. I have still given 5 star as Dan Reid was terrific and his service was miles ahead of what was recieved prior. Though he is a contractor not an employee of LD total.

Marsha

4. Unprofessional
5. Don't care about the customer
6. Bad customer service
7. Don't know how to do their jobs
If I could give -100 I would. Dealing with LD total has been a nightmare. We've been waiting 6 weeks for our landscaping and getting in contact with Kym is near impossible. They are unprofessional and painful to deal with. They did our neighbors yard before ours and they moved in after us. I wouldn't recommend these useless people to my enemy.

Attention to detail

Ty and Kruize were very professional and left us with an amazing front grass and garden. Attention to detail was superb. Would gladly have them back for the rear yard. Highly recommend.

Abdul Rahman

Abdul RahmanPerth, WA

Fantastic work by Dan Reid

Dan came to my home for landscaping the front yard. He was very pleasant and explained the works he was going to undertake. At finish, Dan again explained the controls of the retic controller, he did a fantastic job!
My front yard looks great!

Gaz

GazPerth, WA

Wonderful job

Dan and his offsider did a fantastic job. He was very polite, and even though he was busy, he still found time to chat and explain any queries that I had. Thanks guys