LD Total

• Rates and Fees

Colin white

Colin whitePerth, WA

Great garden

Dan Reid from LD Total did our front garden complete with retic, lawn, plants and did an amazing job
He was punctual professional extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend him highly
Thanks Dan

More than my expectations .

I had my front yard garden project a month ago by LDTotal. The project was handled by Shane Condo in the professional way and the results exceeded what I expected, I give Shane at LD landscaping top marks for making my garden beautiful. I would definitely recommend him..and LD total services for sure .

Dale Richards

Dale RichardsPerth, WA

LD total landscaping

Steve Ward my landscaper/installer was unreal. Carried out work in Front and back yards to a high standard and on time, was easy to liaise with and showed us how to use our controller. Was a pleasant surprise to leave for work with dirt and come back to green grass and a landscaped front garden

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

LD Total Landscaping

Dan Reid from LD Total did our front yard complete with retic, step stones, lawn, plants and did an amazing job. He is professional, fast, precise and extremely pleasant! Dan comes with our highest recommendations!

Front Garden

Dan Reid did a great job in installing the retic and the fromt garden is amazing. He also explains how to care and use the timer for better water consumption , thank u and well done

Dan Ried our landscaper/installer was great

Dan Ried our landscaper/installer was great, very informative and has completed a really professional job. It's a shame that this wasnt the experience the whole way through, quite a difficult and rigid company to deal with, definitely seen as a number and not a customer. I have still given 5 star as Dan Reid was terrific and his service was miles ahead of what was recieved prior. Though he is a contractor not an employee of LD total.

Marsha

4. Unprofessional
5. Don't care about the customer
6. Bad customer service
7. Don't know how to do their jobs
If I could give -100 I would. Dealing with LD total has been a nightmare. We've been waiting 6 weeks for our landscaping and getting in contact with Kym is near impossible. They are unprofessional and painful to deal with. They did our neighbors yard before ours and they moved in after us. I wouldn't recommend these useless people to my enemy.

Attention to detail

Ty and Kruize were very professional and left us with an amazing front grass and garden. Attention to detail was superb. Would gladly have them back for the rear yard. Highly recommend.

Abdul Rahman

Abdul RahmanPerth, WA

Fantastic work by Dan Reid

Dan came to my home for landscaping the front yard. He was very pleasant and explained the works he was going to undertake. At finish, Dan again explained the controls of the retic controller, he did a fantastic job!
My front yard looks great!

Gaz

GazPerth, WA

Wonderful job

Dan and his offsider did a fantastic job. He was very polite, and even though he was busy, he still found time to chat and explain any queries that I had. Thanks guys

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Extremely professional and neet service provided by Mark

Awesome job extremely neet and professional experience provided by your contractor mark he rocked up did his job quickly and professional could not fault his work ethic or his finished product top bloke cheers

SQ

SQPerth, WA

Front Landscaping by LD Total Brendan

Had my front yard landscaped and reticulation done by Brendan.
Knows what he is doing and he communicates with you to confirm that things were going ok and that I was ok with the look etc. Highly recommended.

Asia Taana

Asia TaanaPerth, WA

Excellent Job in installing my back landscaping! 5 stars!

Brilliant
Punctual
Nice lad to chat with!
I would recommend Dan to anyone. Even though we had no side access to our back yard Dan still got our yard done in no time at all

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Huge thanks to Rob

Huge thanks to Rob for finishing off the front verge at Bellefontaine grove mindarie , looks awesome very professional and left the site very tidy ready to open the display home

Happy Client for Life - Thanks LD Total

Huge thanks to LD Total Landscaping and the staff for the wonderful landscaping work of our front yard. The team has done great job and we are very appreciative of the attention and care Rob took for entire landscaping work. We are your client for life.

Jason King

Jason KingPerth

Transformed the house

Rob came and installed the front landscaping and did an amazing job. Rob transformed the house the front of the house into a standout feature. Rob continually consulted us throughout the installation and made himself available to answer all our questions even once the job was finished. Highly recommend his work and will be utilizing his skills in creating our backyard oasis.

Great work

Great work done, very quick. Left tidy and very professional. Notified me to take in clothes before he turned on reticulation. Set up reticulation timer and gave advice on water Corp.

Front landscaping

Had an LD total guy out in Jan to design my front landscaping on my new build and Brendan out today to install it! Excellent job can not recommend them highly enough.

Front Landscaping

The design of our front landscaping by Nathan at LD Total of our new house was great with an excellent installation by Brendan. This was a great team effort and looks fantastic.

Sarah

SarahPerth

CAN’T COMPLAIN

From start to finish of the process LD TOTAL and the team were brilliant. We got a landscape package with our land, Kaley came out to plan it with us and she was great, knowledgeable and professional. Christian installed our front garden for us on 40 degree day, and was more then happy to stay back at the end of the day and give us tips about maintenance etc. The office & admin staff have always been quick to respond and polite. Fantastic effort from all involved at LD Total. Highly recommend.