LD Total (page 4 of 5)

• Rates and Fees

Sarah

SarahPerth

CAN’T COMPLAIN

From start to finish of the process LD TOTAL and the team were brilliant. We got a landscape package with our land, Kaley came out to plan it with us and she was great, knowledgeable and professional. Christian installed our front garden for us on 40 degree day, and was more then happy to stay back at the end of the day and give us tips about maintenance etc. The office & admin staff have always been quick to respond and polite. Fantastic effort from all involved at LD Total. Highly recommend.

The best garden ever

To Kaley consultant thank you for designing a beautiful garden with the right plants the perfect balance.
Dale installer thank you for a great job it looks great.
The best team work.

Landscape

Thank You to LD Total and Aaron for a great landscaping experience , great service , terrific products and follow up support was excellent

Sergey

SergeyPerth

Perfect

I want to say thank you for LD Total's job. My front yard looks grate. My consultant Nathan put on the plane all my wishes and give me lots of useful advises. Installer Ty created wonderful landscape with high quality. One more time, thank you guys.

Elle D.LD Total

thank you very much for the positive feedback, we really appreciate that!

Awful service

Really frustrated. LD total were contracted by our property developer to fence our lot. For 3 weeks they told me "it should be done this week" but we still had no fence when we moved it. A week later they finally came, but only did half the job stating they'd be back in two days to sheet. They were supposed to be here at 7:30 this morning and it's now after 9 with no sign. I have 2 dogs I'm needing to keep locked inside. I cannot express how annoyed I am with their disorganisation and lack of care.

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Bec, Could you please email me at marketing@ldtotal.com.au with your estate and lot number and I will get our team to contact you immediately. Kind Regards, Hollie.

Landscaping & Lawn

Absoloutely delighted with our new Lawn that’s just been laid by Brett, such a nice job! Also love the work out front that was done by LD total with the help & planning from Nathan, great Job! Also big Thanks to David for fitting us in at such short notice! Well done guys

Elle D.LD Total

thank you so much for the great feedback, we really appreciate that Lily!

Ryan M

Ryan MAU

SO BAD, IT MADE ME WANT TO WRITE A REVIEW.

Love love my landscaping

Thank you so much ld total for doung such a great job on my front yard. Couldnt be more happy with the finished product.

Abuchi

Not happy but not mad

Diana R

Diana RPerth, WA

Be Careful..

Lazy, shoddy work and shady. The workers that dropped by was very interested in looking around my home. As if he was casing the joint, so he could steal something or look at the entrances and exits, and put a plan into motion for god knows what BE CAREFUL.

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Diana, We take these reviews very seriously at LD TOTAL so could you please email marketing@ldtotal.com.au with your name, estate and lot number and we will be comprehensively following this up. Kind regards, Hollie

Unhappy

UnhappyPerth

Lazy, lack of communication

Simon g

Simon gMelbourne

Officer streetscapes

Bridge rd officer now looks awesome turfed trees in garden beds all done great job all over makes it so much more up market

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Simon, thank you very much for taking the time to place your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards, Hollie

Worst Communication and Scheduling

Had fencing and lanscaping done as part of our package, no offer on a gate promised 4 weeks for lanscaping now dragged out to 6 with possibly more delays...

Ron

RonJindalee

Landscaping and Reticulation

We just had Dan from LD Total do our front reticulation and landscaping.
He was courteous, polite, kept me informed on what he was doing, and he worked like a Trojan, non-stop, in cold and rainy conditions.
The finished landscaping was exactly to plan and looks fabulous! We even had neighbours come over and say what a great job he did! He really did a fantastic job!

Jasmine

Jasmineperth

backyard

After getting our front yard done last year we decided to get our backyard done too. Great work and communication. Very happy with the end result.

HA2017

HA2017perth

Love my new garden

We love our new garden hope i can keep it looking as good. Thanks guys for all your help and ideas.

Tim S

Tim S

Incomplete job and poor communication

Nizzle

NizzlePerth

Product OK. Room for Improvement

Shocking Service and over priced!

My dealings with this company has been shocking. They simply do not address any issues and offer a very poor service. The initial consult I had was terrible, extremely rude and offered very little information. As I am not a landscaper a little advise would have been nice. As this company has been contracted by the estate they do not seem to care about the owner at all. They are also ridiculously expensive. They installed the incorrect unit after I paid extra for an upgrade (which was not necessary), still waiting for my refund.