LD Total (page 4 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Extremely professional and neet service provided by Mark

Awesome job extremely neet and professional experience provided by your contractor mark he rocked up did his job quickly and professional could not fault his work ethic or his finished product top bloke cheers

SQ

SQPerth, WA

Front Landscaping by LD Total Brendan

Had my front yard landscaped and reticulation done by Brendan.
Knows what he is doing and he communicates with you to confirm that things were going ok and that I was ok with the look etc. Highly recommended.

Asia Taana

Asia TaanaPerth, WA

Excellent Job in installing my back landscaping! 5 stars!

Brilliant
Punctual
Nice lad to chat with!
I would recommend Dan to anyone. Even though we had no side access to our back yard Dan still got our yard done in no time at all

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Huge thanks to Rob

Huge thanks to Rob for finishing off the front verge at Bellefontaine grove mindarie , looks awesome very professional and left the site very tidy ready to open the display home

Happy Client for Life - Thanks LD Total

Huge thanks to LD Total Landscaping and the staff for the wonderful landscaping work of our front yard. The team has done great job and we are very appreciative of the attention and care Rob took for entire landscaping work. We are your client for life.

Jason King

Jason KingPerth

Transformed the house

Rob came and installed the front landscaping and did an amazing job. Rob transformed the house the front of the house into a standout feature. Rob continually consulted us throughout the installation and made himself available to answer all our questions even once the job was finished. Highly recommend his work and will be utilizing his skills in creating our backyard oasis.

Great work

Great work done, very quick. Left tidy and very professional. Notified me to take in clothes before he turned on reticulation. Set up reticulation timer and gave advice on water Corp.

Front landscaping

Had an LD total guy out in Jan to design my front landscaping on my new build and Brendan out today to install it! Excellent job can not recommend them highly enough.

Front Landscaping

The design of our front landscaping by Nathan at LD Total of our new house was great with an excellent installation by Brendan. This was a great team effort and looks fantastic.

Sarah

SarahPerth

CAN’T COMPLAIN

From start to finish of the process LD TOTAL and the team were brilliant. We got a landscape package with our land, Kaley came out to plan it with us and she was great, knowledgeable and professional. Christian installed our front garden for us on 40 degree day, and was more then happy to stay back at the end of the day and give us tips about maintenance etc. The office & admin staff have always been quick to respond and polite. Fantastic effort from all involved at LD Total. Highly recommend.

The best garden ever

To Kaley consultant thank you for designing a beautiful garden with the right plants the perfect balance.
Dale installer thank you for a great job it looks great.
The best team work.

Landscape

Thank You to LD Total and Aaron for a great landscaping experience , great service , terrific products and follow up support was excellent

Sergey

SergeyPerth

Perfect

I want to say thank you for LD Total's job. My front yard looks grate. My consultant Nathan put on the plane all my wishes and give me lots of useful advises. Installer Ty created wonderful landscape with high quality. One more time, thank you guys.

Elle D.LD Total

thank you very much for the positive feedback, we really appreciate that!

Awful service

Really frustrated. LD total were contracted by our property developer to fence our lot. For 3 weeks they told me "it should be done this week" but we still had no fence when we moved it. A week later they finally came, but only did half the job stating they'd be back in two days to sheet. They were supposed to be here at 7:30 this morning and it's now after 9 with no sign. I have 2 dogs I'm needing to keep locked inside. I cannot express how annoyed I am with their disorganisation and lack of care.

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Bec, Could you please email me at marketing@ldtotal.com.au with your estate and lot number and I will get our team to contact you immediately. Kind Regards, Hollie.

Landscaping & Lawn

Absoloutely delighted with our new Lawn that’s just been laid by Brett, such a nice job! Also love the work out front that was done by LD total with the help & planning from Nathan, great Job! Also big Thanks to David for fitting us in at such short notice! Well done guys

Elle D.LD Total

thank you so much for the great feedback, we really appreciate that Lily!

Ryan M

Ryan MAU

SO BAD, IT MADE ME WANT TO WRITE A REVIEW.

SIMONE

SIMONE

Love love my landscaping

Thank you so much ld total for doung such a great job on my front yard. Couldnt be more happy with the finished product.

Abuchi

Not happy but not mad

Diana R

Diana RPerth, WA

Be Careful..

Lazy, shoddy work and shady. The workers that dropped by was very interested in looking around my home. As if he was casing the joint, so he could steal something or look at the entrances and exits, and put a plan into motion for god knows what BE CAREFUL.

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Diana, We take these reviews very seriously at LD TOTAL so could you please email marketing@ldtotal.com.au with your name, estate and lot number and we will be comprehensively following this up. Kind regards, Hollie