LD Total (page 5 of 5)

Lazy, lack of communication

Simon g

Simon gMelbourne

Officer streetscapes

Bridge rd officer now looks awesome turfed trees in garden beds all done great job all over makes it so much more up market

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Simon, thank you very much for taking the time to place your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards, Hollie

Worst Communication and Scheduling

Had fencing and lanscaping done as part of our package, no offer on a gate promised 4 weeks for lanscaping now dragged out to 6 with possibly more delays...

Ron

RonJindalee

Landscaping and Reticulation

We just had Dan from LD Total do our front reticulation and landscaping.
He was courteous, polite, kept me informed on what he was doing, and he worked like a Trojan, non-stop, in cold and rainy conditions.
The finished landscaping was exactly to plan and looks fabulous! We even had neighbours come over and say what a great job he did! He really did a fantastic job!

Jasmine

Jasmineperth

backyard

After getting our front yard done last year we decided to get our backyard done too. Great work and communication. Very happy with the end result.

HA2017

HA2017perth

Love my new garden

We love our new garden hope i can keep it looking as good. Thanks guys for all your help and ideas.

Tim S

Tim S

Incomplete job and poor communication

Nizzle

NizzlePerth

Product OK. Room for Improvement

Shocking Service and over priced!

My dealings with this company has been shocking. They simply do not address any issues and offer a very poor service. The initial consult I had was terrible, extremely rude and offered very little information. As I am not a landscaper a little advise would have been nice. As this company has been contracted by the estate they do not seem to care about the owner at all. They are also ridiculously expensive. They installed the incorrect unit after I paid extra for an upgrade (which was not necessary), still waiting for my refund.

Better without you.

Incorrect product delivered. Unsatisfactory service and slow response turnaround. Client property damaged. No team work and communication of crew with client.

Worst experience

The worst customer team, no respect to clients. Supply of plants is worst and charge you later. Not delivered what is promised. Worst and worst. Strongly so NO for LD Total (Un Total)

JTM

JTMperth

Easy and helpful

Online application so easy and straight forward. Good customer service and accommodating with my changes. Very happy with my new front yard.

Bumpy start but went above and beyond to rectify.

Initially not a great experience and a complaint was made, however the manager went above and beyond to rectify the issues and I am really happy with the end result. How you handle a customers complaint is crucial and these guys really excelled in that area and the end result is above our initial expectation.

harv

harvPerth

Average Service

Arrive on time to do the landscaping. The job was average and I still don't know where they put the master solenoid. There were some uneven patch of lawn. It seems like there's not soil/sand supporting it. Not sure if is due to leakage or soil erosion.

Emm Ess

Emm EssPerth, WA

Horrible service

Horrible communication service. Monopoly on service in Honeywood estate because they got contract from estate. But after almost 3 months I am still waiting for these guys to do landscaping and when asked if I can see plants , which one I can install . Answer was " no you can't change it " . If I want to upgrade package to artificial turf , they informed it will take 2 weeks just to get quote . Really annoying service.

Find out how LD Total compares to other Home Renovators

Very expensive for very mediocre work

One serviceman was incompetent and the next did my repairs but took a long time at $88/hour. Not rocket science and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

jackedoff

jackedoffPerth, WA

LD's supply plants and replaces dead ones under warranty with more sick plants that die soon after