• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Company ute Casing property when nobody is home.

Dodgy workers in company ute stopping Infront of my house having a look on multiple occasions when nobody is home. With no business being on my street to begin with all caught on CCTV

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Wish i said no to their lanscaping

nielson p.

nielson p.Perth, WA

Terrible

Terrible customer service
Terrible attitude
Terrible quality work
Just do not care
I now have gardens I dont like with plants that die / dont grow
This page is clearly full of bad reviews- I know for a fact that both Google and Facebook had countless bad reviews, that is so weak just removing reviews rather than aspire to make future reviews better.

Job Satisfaction

4. Unprofessional
5. Don't care about the customer
6. Bad customer service
7. Don't know how to do their jobs
If I could give -100 I would. Dealing with LD total has been a nightmare. We've been waiting 6 weeks for our landscaping and getting in contact with Kym is near impossible. They are unprofessional and painful to deal with. They did our neighbors yard before ours and they moved in after us. I wouldn't recommend these useless people to my enemy.

Awful service

Really frustrated. LD total were contracted by our property developer to fence our lot. For 3 weeks they told me "it should be done this week" but we still had no fence when we moved it. A week later they finally came, but only did half the job stating they'd be back in two days to sheet. They were supposed to be here at 7:30 this morning and it's now after 9 with no sign. I have 2 dogs I'm needing to keep locked inside. I cannot express how annoyed I am with their disorganisation and lack of care.

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Bec, Could you please email me at marketing@ldtotal.com.au with your estate and lot number and I will get our team to contact you immediately. Kind Regards, Hollie.

Ryan M

Ryan MAU

SO BAD, IT MADE ME WANT TO WRITE A REVIEW.

Abuchi

AbuchiPerth

Worst Experience. BEWARE

Diana R

Diana RPerth, WA

Be Careful..

Lazy, shoddy work and shady. The workers that dropped by was very interested in looking around my home. As if he was casing the joint, so he could steal something or look at the entrances and exits, and put a plan into motion for god knows what BE CAREFUL.

Elle D.LD Total

Hi Diana, We take these reviews very seriously at LD TOTAL so could you please email marketing@ldtotal.com.au with your name, estate and lot number and we will be comprehensively following this up. Kind regards, Hollie

Unhappy

UnhappyPerth

Lazy, lack of communication

Home Renovators

Find out how LD Total compares to other Home Renovators

Worst Communication and Scheduling

Had fencing and lanscaping done as part of our package, no offer on a gate promised 4 weeks for lanscaping now dragged out to 6 with possibly more delays...

Shocking Service and over priced!

My dealings with this company has been shocking. They simply do not address any issues and offer a very poor service. The initial consult I had was terrible, extremely rude and offered very little information. As I am not a landscaper a little advise would have been nice. As this company has been contracted by the estate they do not seem to care about the owner at all. They are also ridiculously expensive. They installed the incorrect unit after I paid extra for an upgrade (which was not necessary), still waiting for my refund.

Better without you.

Incorrect product delivered. Unsatisfactory service and slow response turnaround. Client property damaged. No team work and communication of crew with client.

Worst experience

The worst customer team, no respect to clients. Supply of plants is worst and charge you later. Not delivered what is promised. Worst and worst. Strongly so NO for LD Total (Un Total)

Emm Ess

Emm EssPerth, WA

Horrible service

Horrible communication service. Monopoly on service in Honeywood estate because they got contract from estate. But after almost 3 months I am still waiting for these guys to do landscaping and when asked if I can see plants , which one I can install . Answer was " no you can't change it " . If I want to upgrade package to artificial turf , they informed it will take 2 weeks just to get quote . Really annoying service.