• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
MILE F

MILE FCasuarina

very unprofessional

Any home handy man would have designed and executed a better landscape and retic design than i received. I consider the work to be very second rate. Water supply pipe size was obviously under sized hence water to system is barely enough.

Symur D.

Symur D.Perth, WA

Neutral...for now!

Lot 163 in Wellard Estate

They were advised by our land developer that our fencing job should be put on priority list because of a 3metre drop to our neighbor at our backyard. Until now still no word from them of scheduled installation. Going 3 weeks and counting (fingers crossed). I have also told them that I have a child who loves playing outdoor and without a fence, I cannot simply allow my child to play outdoor unsupervised.

I also had a landscaping consultation with them 2weeks ago, never heard from them since then. Already paid for the side gate, still waiting to be contacted for installation.

Will update my review again (if ever they decided to do the job within this month).

Wwkjd

WwkjdPerth

Not happy but not mad

Home Renovators

Find out how LD Total compares to other Home Renovators

harv

harvPerth

Average Service

Arrive on time to do the landscaping. The job was average and I still don't know where they put the master solenoid. There were some uneven patch of lawn. It seems like there's not soil/sand supporting it. Not sure if is due to leakage or soil erosion.