LDV G10

LDV G10 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.
Drew
Drew

Hi, just wondering the height of the wheel arches in the G10 van? Thanks.

Rick
Rick

Hi - I have a 2018 G10 Executive and the passenger side LED DRL light has stopped working? Is there a quick fix for this (ie. fuse/relay)? Thanks.

Lazza H.
Lazza H.

ive got a 2019 7 seater Farking love it ..its the 2 lirte turbo...gets serviced every 10 thou and i thrash the guts out of it has done 85 thou now goes mint...ive owned another ones years ago to got 120 thou out of it ...these things handle mean and super comfy...im happy as not sure bout the Diesel ones but ive had a great run thus far

Nei
Nei

Is it possible yo lock your keys in the G10 ? I am not sure how it happened but I left the keys on the passenger seat and came back it was locked. Luckily I had the spare. I didn't think this was possible. Any explanations how this could have happened? Also we have a work fleet and every one of the 10 vehicles every one loses time on their clocks. Is this a common problem ? Thanks

ibrahem a.
ibrahem a.

Ldv g10 1.9
Timing chain gears marks

D J.

??? Do you have a timing chain problem?

D J.

If anyone is/has had engine problems (timing chain) with their LDV G10 petrol vehicle, please contact me on ldvg10problems@outlook.com We feel there is a fault with the engines but LDV denies and won't take accountability for anything. We believe we're not the only ones who have timing chain/engine issues. A class action may be able to be filed if we have the numbers.

Bruce S.

Can the middle & rear seats go right Down in a LDV G10 people mover van. For memory, I think it’s a 2019 model and the seats only go a quarter way down…..frustrated

What does VID Battery low mean in LDV g10 van

Hi,
I have a new ldv g10+ and the doors lock every time you go over 8km/hr is there anyway to turn this off. It's a delivery vehicle and its annoying having to constantly press the unlock button instead of just pulling driver door lever to unlock like other vehicles

wholdmry
wholdmry

I guess this is a "safety" function. There should be no easy way to turn that off unless with some help from manufacturer.

Rob

It can be turn off on the v80 models just not the new G10 models and the v80 is just going into settings and pressing a button so it is actually extremely easy.

Dean C.
Dean C.

Have to get it turned off at dealership

Aar D.

2017, LDV G10 , DRL, found the fuse box in the driver's area , but cannot locate the fuse , what is the heading . Or what is it called

Elise V.
Elise V.

I just bought a LDV G10+ and noticed that when opening the side sliding doors the Interior lights does not come on. We have a G10 2019 model and the lights on this model does come on. Is this the new STD.
Also we have purchaed the new G10 with barn Doors. No dimister ?

Mark K.
Mark K.

LDV G10 van 2018 . constant beeping noise ? no indication lights are on the dash ? rear camera noise comes on when reverse engaged . its a different / quieter beep . can still drive , just quiet beep

Trina M.
Trina M.

How do I get my key to beep again when I lock my van
It’s not beeping all of sudden
Then I got the battery replaced in they key remote and thought that might of been why but it didn’t help

The G.
The G.

Why does my low fuel warning come on when I have 200km left in the tank? And why does the fuel range stop showing when below 200km? at 50km / day thats 2-3 days with plenty of fuel left over. I want my low fuel set to 50km like every other car and I want to see how far I can go always. Can this be fixed or changed.

2017 G10 DRL found the fuse box but cannot identify the fuse

Ali G.
Ali G.

Hi my LDV g10 showing system errors on the dash any clue how to fix it thanks

Charl C.
Charl C.

Hey how do I change a headlight bulb on a G10 LDV Van

Louise

Hi, When I phone people via the bluetooth in my G10+ van people say they can hardly hear me. I can hear them fine (just tune the volume up). How do I fix the fact others cannot hear me well enough, please?

Andrew W.
Andrew W.

Hello, did you find an answer? Mine is doing the same

Louise

Hi Andrew, The dealer did replace the bluetooth after finding a 'fault'. HOWEVER, it is still the same, no different. I think it is just a very poor system!

Cammy L.
Cammy L.

My g10 display screen wont turn off, even when the car is turned off. and is only displaying the phone panel screen. Does anyone know a solution

Craig B.
Craig B.

Does anyone know if the parking light is incorporated with the DRL'S in a Xenon light. I have taken the light out of my LDV G10 and am unable to find the park light holder to replace a bulb.

Jayne Rachor
Jayne Rachor

I had LDV quote me for this exact problem, wait for it.... $5,000... yep you read it right.
Apparently, it's not as easy as to just change a bulb... you have to replace the whole light panel both sides at $2.5 k each! Needless to say, my park lights are still out lol.

Jayne R.
Jayne R.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.