LDV G10

LDV G10 Questions & Answers (page 2)

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.
Cammy L.
Cammy L.

My g10 display screen wont turn off, even when the car is turned off. and is only displaying the phone panel screen. Does anyone know a solution

Craig B.
Craig B.

Does anyone know if the parking light is incorporated with the DRL'S in a Xenon light. I have taken the light out of my LDV G10 and am unable to find the park light holder to replace a bulb.

Jayne Rachor
Jayne Rachor

I had LDV quote me for this exact problem, wait for it.... $5,000... yep you read it right.
Apparently, it's not as easy as to just change a bulb... you have to replace the whole light panel both sides at $2.5 k each! Needless to say, my park lights are still out lol.

Jayne R.
Jayne R.

Kat P.
Kat P.

How do I stop USB prior to removing it? USBs have had 'collapsed files' after I take them from the van.

Julie OCallaghan
Julie OCallaghan

Does anyone know what is the fuse number the cigarette socket fuse is for a ldv g10

PhilipW
PhilipW

2018 LDV G10
Cruise control not working.
Green Light does not illuminate on dash.
Manual does not specify which fuse.
Anybody know which fuse it is ?

Jeremy
Jeremy

I had multiple problems with my G10 (one of many was the cruise control not working as you describe... see my review). However, after parking overnight the cruise started working again the next morning, until the next time it stopped working. I got rid of the van after two years of frustrations and lost earnings. Traded it in for the new Hyundai Staria.

Steve
Steve

What's your opinion of the Staria? Am thinking of doing the same.

Charl C.
Charl C.

How do I chsnge from china to english on the dash ldvg10

Stan B.

I have run out of diesel, how do I bleed or is there a primer

Max

Hi I've owned a g10 since 2018. I've run out of diesel once and that was only bcos when it said I had 40ks of fuel left , I in fact didn't. So I wouldn't and don't trust anything more than 50ks and yes there is a bleeder

Andrea P.
Andrea P.

What does vid low battery mean

I ran out of diesel is there a primer on the g19

Nissan Motorsport
Nissan Motorsport

2017 G10 Van intermittent air flow through dash face vents drops to nothing, can hear the fan blowing, speed controls work have tried disconnecting battery to achieve a reset condition but no luck.
Works perfectly one day and then no air flow.

Kathy potts
Kathy potts

Have been told its the thermistor sensor

Debra
Debra

Hi have same problem how did you go?

Emily B.
Emily B.

Good afternoon all,
Our LDV G10 van's back left door will not open. It has jammed shut.
Has anyone else had this issue? If so, could you please let me know how you resolved this?
Thank you very much.

Rabiaa H.
Rabiaa H.

Where is its cruise control?

Louise
Louise

Hi, Does anyone know how to stop the radio always coming on when you start the LDV G10? I have turned it off and it automatically comes on when you start the van.. and it is annoying when you are always in an out of the van and having to turn it off every time!

Mohammed B.
Mohammed B.

On my g10 express wagon driver window goes up 1/4 the way and stops
I kept trying to get it to move now it stopped moving up or down
Can you assist please

Up Yours

Sounds like a faulty switch. Try getting an electrician to test it. Hopefully it's only a switch. If it's your regulator, it's big $$$$
Good luck.

simone s.
simone s.

How do I disable auto locking in ldv g10 vans?

Chris H.
Chris H.

Does anyone know how to get vehicle in neutral for tilt tray recovery please

Ruwan A.
Ruwan A.

Does anyone know how to turn off horn honk after locking the vehicle, like horn feedback ? Need to get rid of that soon since it’s a headache at night time.

Up Yours

It's in your settings. Just got to find it. I don't have my LDV anymore but I do remember changing it by fiddling around the settings. If my memory serves me right, you need to press the button on your left steering stalk to open the menu. Sorry but I got rid of mine more than 2 years ago.
Good luck with it.

greg

is there a code reader i can buy to force my ldv g10 diesel van into doing a forced burn of the dpf
the dpf keeps blocking up every 10,000kms and it goes into limp mode, 2017 ldv g10 diesel van

Max

Hi not sure if u have sorted this already . I've got the autel maxi pro 88 costs around 800 and worth every cent

thanks

REVIEW HOLIC

When it's blocked, does dpf light on ? Or do U think it's blocked

Jdjcd
Jdjcd

Hi I recently got a LDV G10 van and now the vid isn’t working. I can unlock the van but can’t start it . I have also read the booklet and did try doing what it said but still wouldn’t start . Any ideas on how to fix this ? It’s a keyless push start . ( key was dropped and came apart)

Up Yours

Try a locksmith first. I don't have any clue about keyless ignition. My van that i use to have was a ley start.
You may have damaged the key and need a new one. AND, whilst your on it, it may be a good idea to change the battery.
It may also help if you contact your local LDV dealer.
If you anywhere near Melbourne northern suburbs, there's a locksmith named Chandra in Campbellfield. Google him, he's good.
Ohh, BTW, good luck with your vid.

russell w.
russell w.

Does anyone know how to adjust the headlight height ? Night time driving is scary

You serious dude?
There's a switch for that about streeing column level. Low medium or high. Look for it.....

Max

If u r talking about the height and not the , light factor . U do it manually, there r little white plastic adjusters behind the headlight casing under the bonnet and on the side of it

trevor t.
trevor t.

how do i check the ambiant temp on my 2017 LDV G10 wagon

Extra Information

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.