LDV G10

LDV G10 Questions & Answers (page 3)

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.
Janey M.
Janey M.

I am thinking of purchasing a new petrol g10 van maybe a 9 seater then remove some seats. have been reading reviews and now not at all sure as so much descrepansy. It is either one of these or a VW Caddy cargo crew. I am a private driver and just looking for comfort and low space, the ute I have has heaps of space and comfort but just too high for me to climb up into tub. I have had 2 Caddies which are perfect for my needs.
comments please.

Up Yours

Hmmmm, better check with Vic Roads on this. I know adding seats after you purchase a vehicle needs an engineer's report. I don't know about removing seats after purchase.
Maybe you should talk to the dealer, I'm sure they can modify the vehicle before you get it registered.
You might be up for A, very high costs
B, issues with your insurance.
As for buying an LDV......Good luck with it!

maxtrax

How to remove metal window panel cargo door to fit bonded glass. The two front nuts removed but panel does not budge

maxtrax

How do you remove the metal window panel to fit a glass bonded type. The two front bolts are obvious and the nuts removed but beyond that it does not move. Any help would be appreciated

Up Yours

It needs to be cut. It seems easy but it's not. You need a professional to do it.

Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

2016 g10 petrol van.
The van was over heating and after many tests found the overflow bottle thread and cap was slipping when tightening. New bottle and cap and now 3 months and boom same problem have been through 4l of coolant in one day and overflow bottle is empty again.
Surley it shouldnt need a new bottle and cap again the Machenic said the coolant should last from service to service and the bottle the life time of the car. The car has only 89,000 kms.
Any ideas or same issues

Up Yours

I'm not a mechanic and this is only my personal opinion not a professional one. It seems to me your problem with overheating lies elsewhere. Maybe faulty thermostat or water pump. The fact that you went through a second bottle should tell you that. Pump and thermostat come together in one unit. Good luck with the price!

Albert J.
Albert J.

Check radiator cap, sometimes rubber seal goes and so system doesn't keep pressure anymore

Kayla R.
Kayla R.

Hi team, I own a g10 , an was wondering how do we turn language settings from Chinese to English thanks

Up Yours

Happened to me also. Easy fixed. Find a Chinaman and ask him to help you.
True, I'm not joking!

Liz

Hi wondering if anyone can tell me how to take the cover off the roof for seatbelt it’s jammed. Thanks

Gary W.
Gary W.

Is there phone volume/speakers in 2018 ldv g10 van as people keep telling me its very hard to hear me when answering calls

Liz

I have found when it’s plugged in usb it’s better but if it’s only from Bluetooth no one can hear me at all.

Joe L.
Joe L.

LDVG10 2017. How do I turn off the beeping warning sound now that I have a tow bar and trailer when I'm reversing?

Jc25
Jc25

change service spanner from Chinese TO English on screen?

Estephan
Estephan

How do I remove the Radio on a LDV G10 2017 Van ?

Simon B.
Simon B.

What does Vid low battery mean

David Stoddart
David Stoddart

Tha ampage is not high enough to start the vehicle

Hoàng J.
Hoàng J.

What does it mean " UID Low Battery

Dan
Dan

The radio is always trying to play a DVD when there isn’t on in it . How can I stop this

Sven Hjelmstrom
Sven Hjelmstrom

Sorry Dan. Returned the New G10 and got a full refund after 500 km.
Really liked it but a whining turbo and tyre flats from new were not acceptable.
Now the proud owner of a new Hyundai Staria Load Van.
Just love it to bits.

Wayne W.
Wayne W.

what does vid low battery mean on ldv g10

Iain
Iain

The battery in your remote is low.

Daniel L.
Daniel L.

How to change radio volume?

Darryl j Nicholls
Darryl j Nicholls

My usb and cigarette points no power too what would this be

Can I adjust the microphone volume on the LDV G10 for better clarity

CheckZTech21
CheckZTech21

Ahh how the hell did you get a brand-new one for 21k when brand new they are at least 10k more than that base for the 7 seater?

Ian K.

How do you open diesel/petrol cap

Grant W.

Press the open button in the centre console of the cabin

Ian K.

Where is lever to open diesel cap

Grant W.

Push button on centre console

Extra Information

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.