LDV G10

LDV G10 Questions & Answers (page 4)

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.
Bruce S.
Bruce S.

Can the rear seats flatten in the LDV G10 Model

stephen h.
stephen h.

How many kilometres after low fuel light comes on does it have left in ldv van

How to remove spare tyer ldv g10 van

Neil
Neil

Look in the book

No help

Morgan P.
Morgan P.

Hey guys, my screen is glitching u controllably.

When I hit the open road at about 70km or higher, the screen starts to alternate between the reversing camera and the regular GUI.

Doesn't matter how often I turn it off, it keeps popping back up. Really annoying as it cuts out the radio or the video being watched I the back.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a potential solution?

Cheers

Pam W
Pam W

Can I turn off the open door warning on the dashboard when I have the door open?
Mine is a campervan and when I park up at a camp site for any length of time I don’t want this showing in my dashboard all the time I’m afraid it will flatten my battery.

Carly
Carly

Hey Pam,
I would think you'd likely need an auto electrician to change that, or ask them at its next service to essentially disconnect that part.

Green M.
Green M.

Pam I have the same problem and that warning light did flatten my battery while camping.

Doc
Doc

Can I use the cigarette lighter to run my car fridge .I have a 2021 7seater with no inverter as per owners manual

Shaljai
Shaljai

What does VIB low battery mean! G10 LDV

Wayne W.
Wayne W.

Did you find out the meaning. have the same problem at the moment

Iain
Iain

The battery in your remote is low.

Nic G10 exec

Has anyone experienced loud clunky/grilling noise when turning the steering wheel in full (left or right) and the car vibrates?
-Went to Miedeke service authorised dealer and was told this is normal.

And rust within 2 months of purchase?

Kaylene
Kaylene

No this is not ok and shouldn’t be happening .honestly buying one of these was the worst decisions

Nic G10 exec

Thx for your reply, but WHO can I go to ?
I just rang LDV, and the line I heard was "you need to go back to the dealer, they look after the warranty" and LDV could not confirm this is under their warranty, the dealer lets them know ! ?

Sven Hjelmstrom
Sven Hjelmstrom

Sadly I purchased a new G10, LDV cargo van and although I loved driving it, the misinformation and lies after 650 km and the comment “ cheap van because of no rust proofing” made me go back for a full refund of my money. I now own a new Hyundai Staria that now has 10 year, 200 000 km anti corrosion warranty.

Tyh
Tyh

I have a G10 executive with automatic tailgate. It sometime it works and sometime doesn’t, what will be the issue?

Donald R.
Donald R.

How do you change a front indicator bulb on a g10 lab 2016 model

Terry R.
Terry R.

I have a G10 van and the information screen is in Chinese how do I reset to English?

Peter B.
Peter B.

Download an app to translate Chinese to English by pointing your camera. Than go to the language settings and change it to English

Emily H.
Emily H.

Hi I have a brand new 2021 LDV g10 executive and I finally figured out how to get the movies to show up on the screen and play but I’m not getting sound. Anyone know how to fix that ?

Nothappypeter
Nothappypeter

Hi, I re converted my video files to Avi using MP3 as audio source and it seems to be working fine

Freedom F.
Freedom F.

Remove seats

Are there any top tether points?? I think I have the 2017 model LDV G10

PA
PA

What are you trying to do ? sorry not sure what you mean by top tether, Regards Patrick

Unhappy Customer

Sorry Patrick, top tethers are the anchor points for child car seats! I am trying to install my car seats but cannot find any anchor points and wondering if there are some and if so where they are located! Thank you for your response

Lois H.
Lois H.

How to change the time on LDV G10 clock please.

Emily  Harris
Emily Harris

How many anchor points and where are they in the LDV people mover executive?

James F.
James F.

LDV G10 van radio, screen and cigarette lighter not working. Can’t find a blown fuse.

Paul M.
Paul M.

Why does the system error icon show on my ldv just after a service

how do you change the oil filter on a 2017 diesel LDV G10 van

35mm socket

how do you remove the oil filter on a LDV G!0 diesel 2017

35mm socket

Extra Information

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.