LDV G10

LDV G10 Questions & Answers (page 5)

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.
Allan W.

My engine light keeps coming on from new it came on with in 3km dealer says there nothing wrong

John R
John R

I have 2 G10 vans, 1 auto, 1 manual, on both the engine light comes on regularly. on the auto the dealer said I was driving it wrong (touching brake and accelerator at the same time) light goes away after 5 starts, but as I've been driving mostly auto's for over 50 years I'm not changing my drive style to suit LDV

Allan W.

Not only engine light have to reset radio all headlights go out dash lights on and of all the time it has major electrical problems

jamie b.
jamie b.

Hi peeps, my G10 has a red light with what looks like a left side door signal popping up at the same time, it only happens when I lock the van up. It keeps flashing making the battery flat.
All the doors a shut properly aswell?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Anthony P.
Anthony P.

I have a2015 ldv turbo petrol 90k atm issues is accelerating open road or up hill not producing take off power like starving for fuel .fuel not the issue it like the rev limmiter is stoping me from letting motor rev to go

Glenn G.
Glenn G.

Accutemp Yes these vans seem to have turbo lag is what you call it

Danny W.
Danny W.

Check battery terminals

Andrea
Andrea

How can I Bluetooth headphones for the kids watching movies in the back.

Leon S.
Leon S.

I just picked up my g10 2021 and I have followed all the prompts to play music from my phone to the g10.. it simply will not let me play my phone music through my car speakers

Jdawg H.
Jdawg H.

Which way the battery for key go in

Suli M.
Suli M.

Every time I start my ldv the air conditioning system all ways turn on at full I all ways have to turn it off

Kicks
Kicks

my music will constantly cut out while connected via usb on apple carplay however the maps will still work. tried a few usb's and it only seems to affect the audio. has anyone had a similar problem or know what it is ?

Dave C.

Possible surroundings or weak signal.. We have two of the G10's.. they tend to perform as good as our Kia and a Porsche we have.

John M.
John M.

i have the same problem with my iphone 11 .... G10 2021 model will not allow my to play through blue tooth any music or podcasts....I can make calls but nothing else....very frustrating

Lisa
Lisa

Can a G10 have a second key remote

Dave C.

Yes but you need to take the van and existing key to a LDV Dealer Parts department.. they can not do if via phone for security reasons.

Amy G.

Just bought the LDV 2021 G10 executive 9 seater, can I watch streaming sites on the mounted roof screen from my iPhone? Ie Netflix/Stan? Or just through a USB? Have tried through Apple car play.

Hanna H.
Hanna H.

Hey did u figure this out? I have the 2020 model and I cant get anything on the back screen

Amy G.

Unfortunately can only watch on usb or hard drive. Although we did need to get a software update so the screen didn’t turn off after going over 5km/hr. This can be done through the dealership.

Jake M.
Jake M.

Does anyone know if you can adjust the height the rear door goes up in the g10 executive. We cant open it up in the garage as it hits the roller door.

Joy
Joy

Can i please have a review on the 2020 or 2021 G10 LDV executive version of the people mover.

Matt H.
Matt H.

Just brought a new LDV G10 Executive. I have formatted the usb stick as FAT-32 and have added an mp4 file. However the device connects, but can't find the media on it. Any ideas or suggestions?

David F.
David F.

Book says can only handle to 4GB. I’ll try to partition the drive first. Does not mention any format for video.

Dave baillie
Dave baillie

can anyone tell me where the rear air conditioner fan motor is located on 2020 g10 executive please

Annette P.
Annette P.

How do you change the time on the clock please. D90

Jacklynn W.

LDV Van when I use the volume up button on steering wheel volume goes down and when I use volume down it switches radio stations ? Any solutions.... still in warranty but not getting a great response from service department.

kckc2268
kckc2268

Have your got this problem fixed as it seems that my LDV G10 has similar problem?

Jacklynn W.

No I never get a response from dealership which is 4 hours away so we have left it

Dave Gilmour
Dave Gilmour

Hi,
How does one change the battery in a LDV V80 remote?
I can't see a way of opening the case.

Wade E.

just purchased new ldv g10 van 2021, trying to connect my android phone with easy connect i have tried every step and not working, any ideas?

Angelo
Angelo

Try the help of your dealer. If he's half descent he'll try fix it for you. If he's like mine (Mantello Fawkner ), he'll just tell you it's your fault. Either way, the system on the G10 seems to be faulty. Just like so many other electronics on it. E.G., reverse camera, cruise control, idle speed, etc etc etc.
Good luck.

ok thank you

Daniel C.
Daniel C.

How to drop spare tyre on a g10 van

Jarrod W.
Jarrod W.

How do you turn off the safety notice while on androidlink?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for LDV? Claim your listing.