LDV G10

LDV G10 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best People Movers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

hondaxl
hondaxlSouth East Queensland, QLD

My motorcycle carrier/ people mover

Purchased in June 2018 at private for $13,000.00.

Kevin F
Kevin FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect

Purchased in August 2016 at Ringwood LDV for $28,990.00.

Other People Movers

Very good car for the price

Purchased the 2019 G10 Executive 9 seater. From the car point of view it is very good. A lot of features for the price.

The only thing that lets this car down is the Bluetooth(volume for the people your speaking to is very low as it’s a poor quality microphone) and the fact the car doesn’t come with floor mats. The last thing is the fuel consumption is not what they state(it’s not bad but no where near there assumption)

Purchased in January 2019.

Cindy
CindyWestern Australia

love this vehicle.

Full house and very nice to drive. Have mine for over a year now and no problems what so ever. Really impressed. will highly recommend. I bought the 9 seater and wow!! what a lot of room

Purchased in February 2018 for $39,000.00.

Tradies don't buy this van

Purchased in March 2016.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Jez West
Jez West

LDV G10 Brake Failure

Our LDV G10 has only just clocked over 65,000kms, averaging around 20,000 easy kms per year, and has had to have ALL 4 Disc rotors replaced!. LDV claim its not under the 3 year 100,000km warranty and will not pay for it to be replaced. Very disappointed very expensive exercise ! Expect to be up for just over $1000 for this to be done.
The repairer was surprised as to how bad these rotors were for such a young car !

The thing is the parts are all factory and hence the high price. Yes these things are cheap BUT you will be stung in other ways.......
This is a valid claim from a company in Brisbane.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Stew80AU

Issues! I hope it gets better!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Tony
Tonycootamundra

Great value good car

We have had the g10 for a year a nd a half for work and it has been great economy is great power is good we have travelled in it on long distances and comfort never an issue body and paint are good i do look after it but it does around 90ks a week on dirt roads as we services some properties interior and seats wear well as we are in and out a fair bit all in all great car my only problem is wr dont have a dealer in town so it is serviced at toyota and there is no way to cancel the service light but i will put up with that very good car. It is diesel manual by the way

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedApr 2017

Other People Movers

Purchase price really great, but service costs make up for cheaper vehicle

Car used mainly as a family vehicle. We until recently have had the LDV G10 serviced by the local dealer, but will be in future be using a third party to service. I have found the dealers service rates continue to go up. We had an air conditioner failure which could not originally be diagnosed eventually after 10 weeks the dealer replaced a Evap sensor. Appears a great purchase, but service costs from dealer helps the price go through the roof.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Rolling rust bucket

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Angelo. A.
Angelo. A.Melbourne

A cheap car with cheap options

Instruments not placed within safe reach distance from driver. E.g. heater controls. No foot rest, no centre console, no rear wiper or demister with barn doors. My van has an engine warning light coming on but the dealer cant fix. Cheap car, yes! But.... you get what you pay for.

January 7th 2019 Update: DO NOT BUY ONE

Sure it is a cheaper alternative and it drives reasonably well...BUT...
as soon as you hit problems the company (LDV) and the dealer, (Mantello Fawkner in my case), will not want to know you. Any problems you encounter they tell you it's your fault!!!
Also, good luck getting spare parts.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ads
Ads

I waited for the first 5000k, before writing this review because I could not believe how GOOD this-now updated 50,000km

Purchased in May 2018 for $27,900.00.

Nicole Watson
Nicole WatsonBrisbane

Very happy. Great for a growing family.

No complaints so far after 6 months of ownership. Its very well priced, and we have been able to transport our family of 6 with great comfort. We opted for the 9 seat version to get the leather seats and the extra room at the back. It drives and handles like a much smaller than would be expected, and better than our previous car (Tarago). We would happily buy the car again, however wish we had been able to opt for the Executive model which has been released.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Chinese crap and poor Warranty

VVell
VVellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car for a large family.

Kin
KinCairns

Great people mover

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Andrew
AndrewAdelaide

Not impressed

neilPerth, WA

A fantastic van, amazing value

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Terry
Terry

It’s great

Hi was asked to write a review on my lvdg10 van so far so good just grateful I can go on here when I’m in a panic over something I’ve had ownership of the van for 2 months I love it so far all my family and friends do too the space is great inside the van it drives great ❤️❤️

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love this van

I purchased the petrol version because of the connection with Mitsubishi as I had an Express van that was unbelievable, I must admit ,I purchased this vehicle with doubts however it has been an exceptional van , I have now done over 105.000 kms and it has been brilliant. I would have no problem recommending a g10 van to all tradesman, save yourself some serious coin.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedNov 2016

BLUE TOOTH ISA CRAP FIX IT PLS

All is good except blue tooth and having to pay for servicing a new car, please china is the home of blue tooth
why doesn't mine work properly? we have 2 of these hurry up and fix them.. cmon all else is good the faulty blue tooth makes this vehicle unsafe

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Uncle Biscuits
Uncle BiscuitsSydney, NSW

Wish they had a pair of electric sliding doors as options

Date PurchasedJune 2017
FLATOUTAU

Outstanding value for money

Previous 2008 iLoad owner. Purchased LDV G10 new March 2017. Needed more than 2 seats with comfort and room for carrying electronics. Price and styling were my attractions at first but after my first test drive, I was impressed. 2.0 ltr turbo pertrol and 6 speed auto. Rear wheel drive. Took out rear row of seats for goods carrying.
Now done 10,000km and no problems. Motor is even more refined and economical with extra kms. Quiet and comfortable ride. Fantastic audio system and lots of modern features. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
MichaelBrisbane

2 Year + 150.000 KLM reveiw

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Engine, space and price

Engine have power to carry the body plus with ZF 6 transmission are make this MPV smooth during gear changing. Suspension excellent absorb bump and stability when take cornering in speed 80kph+. Space and seat are comfort and good looking as well. Electronic features advance and useful. Shape and design looks futuristic. And the last price are in budget.

Date PurchasedApr 2017