LDV G10

LDV G10

See the Best People Movers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

PA
PAAU

194,000 Kms, And the Door and Wheels haven’t fallen off !

We bought a 9 Seater G10 new in 2016 as part of our Limousine Business, can’t fault it much, little noisy at motorway speeds, paint is very thin, Dealers are Very average, but we have had WORSE from the local Mercedes Dealer on the Sunshine Coast Qld, the vehicle now has 194,000 Kms and there are no rattles the trim has held up quite well, would we buy another? Absolutely. Looking a purchasing a new LDV Deliver 9, 14 Seater, patransfers@gmail.com

Purchased in May 2016 at Starkey LDV Rothwell.

John F
John FWimmera, VIC

Brilliant Value for Money

Purchased in November 2017 at Bedggoods Ballarar for $29,000.00.

Michael L.
Michael L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Van convert.

Purchased in June 2018 for $28,000.00.

People Movers

Find out how LDV G10 compares to other People Movers

G10 People mover shuttle bus

Purchased my G10 7 seater turbo 2.0 used at 17,000km hasn’t missed a beat apart from a faulty radiator cap that left a coolant smell, now at 65,000km mine is used for airport shuttle and I move a lot of passengers.. parts aren’t easy to come by, but I buy parts from LDV ahead of time.
Would I recommend?? Yes, as long as you remember you aren’t spending 80k on a Mercedes v-series you will be fine

Purchased in October 2018.

hondaxl
hondaxlSouth East Queensland, QLD

My motorcycle carrier/ people mover

Purchased in June 2018 at private for $13,000.00.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Kevin F
Kevin FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect

Purchased in August 2016 at Ringwood LDV for $28,990.00.

VVell
VVellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car for a large family.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Love this van

I purchased the petrol version because of the connection with Mitsubishi as I had an Express van that was unbelievable, I must admit ,I purchased this vehicle with doubts however it has been an exceptional van , I have now done over 105.000 kms and it has been brilliant. I would have no problem recommending a g10 van to all tradesman, save yourself some serious coin.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedNov 2016

BLUE TOOTH ISA CRAP FIX IT PLS

All is good except blue tooth and having to pay for servicing a new car, please china is the home of blue tooth
why doesn't mine work properly? we have 2 of these hurry up and fix them.. cmon all else is good the faulty blue tooth makes this vehicle unsafe

Date PurchasedAug 2017
People Movers

Find out how LDV G10 compares to other People Movers

Engine, space and price

Engine have power to carry the body plus with ZF 6 transmission are make this MPV smooth during gear changing. Suspension excellent absorb bump and stability when take cornering in speed 80kph+. Space and seat are comfort and good looking as well. Electronic features advance and useful. Shape and design looks futuristic. And the last price are in budget.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great comfortable Van with lots of features

Date PurchasedAug 2016