LDV T60 Luxe

LDV T60 Luxe (2018-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: LDV T60 Luxe 2020 and LDV T60 Luxe 2022.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

Anne
Anneasked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

We have an LDV T60 Luxe bought from spare parts person at LDV. Running well although if not started for a few days the car won’t start even though we have had battery checked.
Does anyone know if the car can be set onto accessories to enable use when motor is not running. We have to start the car to put window up etc.

Welly
Wellyasked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

My camera system appears to be locked on a previous image. Anyone had this problem

Vicki D.
Vicki D.

Yes, several times. I reboot . It is the only way to get it going again.

MAX L.
MAX L.

It happens sometimes, need to shut off the car and restart.

Ethan G.asked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

All of a sudden my cameras stoped giving me real time view and now it’s fixed on the last image it saw, what’s the go with this.

Doubtfull
Doubtfull

Same thing happened to mine, eventually it will come good but if your dealer doesn't see it doing that then they will just update the firmware and put down ( ok at time of testing ), oh if they update the firmware then you will probably have apple car play drop outs

Yeh literally 10 min after I posted it fixed itself so yeh all g, cheers mate

J Jasked

How do you clear TRIP 1 and TRIP 2 on LDV luxe 2019

Nienke L.
Nienke L.

The instructions are in the book.
The reset button is on the end of your indicator.

J J

No. On my LDV T60 luxe the indicator is on the right side of the column. The left side of the column has the trip mode, tyre pressure, fuel consumption etc etc.......in the manual once you depress to look at the trip log, it then states to press for seconds to clear.......of course it’s not happening!

Andrew W.
Andrew W.

JJ, did you find a solution? I've got the same problem and it's pissing me off big time that I can't do something as simple as this, even after looking at the manual.

LDV T60 Luxe (2018-2021)