LDV T60 Trailrider 2

LDV T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: LDV T60 Trailrider 2 2020 and LDV T60 Trailrider 2 2022.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

Rob asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

Hi, I have a 2019 LDV T60 Trailrider and when drving at night the headlamp beam appears to move all the time on the back of the car in front.

Dave
Dave

My 2021 does the same, it's very annoying. Cheap adaptive headlights

Rob

Thank you at least I know it is how they are.

Jamie-Leigh D.
Jamie-Leigh D.asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

Does anyone no where to place a second battery thanks

Simon
Simon

I would put it in a ranger, BT50 or Hilux. Hope this helps

Wendy
Wendy

We put the dual battery system in the tub

Yorgo L.
Yorgo L.

Can someone tell me at night when you turn on your heard lights and all of the dash lights come on does the steering wheel lights come on as well

Andrew W.asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

Has anyone figured out how to reset the trip meters? I have followed the instructions in the manual. Such a simple task shouldn't be so difficult.

Fitza
Fitza

Sorry, I don't own the Trailrider. Although I would like to maybe when I trade in the T60.
Why not just ask the dealer? I am sure their service Dept will know the answer, as probably asked many times before

Andrew W.

Thanks. The LDV site was useless as they just referred me to the dealer. I've emailed them tonight so hopefully will hear back next week. It's frustrating lol.

Craig Hockley
Craig Hockley

Push and hold the set button on the end of the indicator shaft.....

Cameron W.
Cameron W.asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

How do you turn off reverse parking alarm?

LDV T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

Other Utes