LDV T60

LDV T60 (2018-2021) Questions & Answers (page 2 of 7)

Also referred to as: LDV T60 2020 and LDV T60 2022. Luxe, Pro, Mega Tub, Trailrider 2
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

139 questions from our users

Matthew C.
Matthew C.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Can you connect a iPhone via Bluetooth for hands free voice calls?
If so how do you do this?

Tim
Timasked
T60 (2018-2021)

I brought a trail rider 2 in December. The infotainment sustem was glitching about a week ago. All of a sudden it has gone to a blank screen. Even my phone won’t charge through the USB.

Michael
Michael

I experienced similar issues with my 2018 T60 Pro, along other minor electrical issues such as headlights not re-aligning on start-up and the headlights giving a cross-eyed appearance.

I took it to the dealer who, after their fault finding, advised they found numerous low voltage error codes. These error codes came about because I only drove very short distances (~ 3km one way) to & from work. My work around involves investing in a good multi stage battery charger & fully charging the battery every 6-8 weeks or going for a long drive.

An ex workmate experienced similar issues with his which he resolved by turning the ignition off, waiting for approx 1-2 minutes, then restarting.

TJC78
TJC78

Hi Tim.
I have had the same issues where all of a sudden it goes blank & just displays the LDV Logo on a black screen. Im onto my 3rd computer in 5 weeks & they just keep saying its a computer problem, but never seem to be able to fix it.

jtemmo
jtemmo

This car is a waste of money and a piece of garbage. Biggest regret ever purchasing this pathetic car. I have had a black screen for over two months the dealership keeps saying the same crap and still haven’t fixed the problem, and now my car turns off by it self, and sometimes won’t even start and one idiot at the dealership saying it’s due 20000ks the other scumbag saying 15000ks by the way this car is brand new and five months old.

michael f.
michael f.asked
T60 Mega Tub (2018-2021)

My stereo only has the Ldv emblem on the screen and when I hold home button on it just goes blank cheers

Burgo
Burgoasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Can anyone tell me if you can turn of the accessories battery warning feature.
Annoying at the drive in cinema when it shuts of accessories every 5 minutes

Phil
Philasked
T60 (2018-2021)

I am having big problems with my 2021 LDV T60 Camera and infotainment system, the camera keeps converting to fish eye view and I can’t connect my phone to the infotainment centre for android auto it just keeps saying unregistered contact customer care..when I do the dealer just says drive the 80 kms to bring it in so we can have a look and I have to take photos of the screen because ldv need “proof” before authorising any warranty work..this has been going on since i purchased the car in September 2020. any feedback would be appreciated as I am at my wits end with this problem thanks

john b.
john b.

With connecting android. You need to enable debugging on your phone. Download the connection programme and it works. You will need to have the cable plugged in on the left port for it to connect.

Welly
Wellyasked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

My camera system appears to be locked on a previous image. Anyone had this problem

Vicki D.
Vicki D.

Yes, several times. I reboot . It is the only way to get it going again.

MAX L.
MAX L.

It happens sometimes, need to shut off the car and restart.

Lee A.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Does anyone know where the fuel temperature sensor? Please

Fred
Fred

Hi Lee. Sorry I do not know but when I go to my LDV garage next I will ask them as I now need to know. Fred

No worries thank you

Adam S.
Adam S.

Traceyasked
T60 (2018-2021)

How do you adjust the driving lights im getting numerous thumbs and high beams at my car at night time

Dave
Dave

Hi
On the back of the headlight, there are 2 "Phillips head" plastic adjustment screws. One turns the light right or left, the one closest to the centre of the car moves the light up or down. Park the car on level ground, in front of a wall, put the high beams on and adjust the lights down until they are pointing "Straight ahead". Then change to low beam and check that the lights focus downward and to the left. Any mechanically minded person should be able to achieve the adjustment in a few minutes or the dealer should be doing it for free as they should have checked it before delivering the vehicle (unless the problem is because you have the rear loaded too much)

Tracey

Thank you the dealer didn't show us anything

Rohan
Rohan

Hey Dave,
Is this adjustment for the models with the auto light leveling feature (AFS) i was told by my dealer there is no way to fix the issue..
Thankyou :)

T60 (2018-2021)

The blind spot indicators on my rear vision mirrors are perpetually on how do I fix it

Fungi
Fungi

Press Home button, then press settings on bottom right. Select driver assistance on top left. Select car on top left and you will see blind spot monitor. Press on the green button to turn off, then press again to turn on. That should reset it.

John F.
John F.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Anyone know which fuse is the tail light fuse in the fuse box. Couldnt find tail light fuse anywhere. Is it under a different name?

T60 (2018-2021)

Why are my blind spot mirrors always showing an orange light

T60 (2018-2021)

Why does the tyre pressure in my left-hand rear not register on my dash

Kiwi
Kiwiasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Passenger window won’t go up, partially then stops

Jeff I

Haven’t had trouble with window but now they are telling me it the computer chip in the car so who knows what’s wrong with it

Robert W.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Does LDV have wifi.i wanted to put a new gps but they say can't be done in my model cos it will cost an arm and leg

No just Bluetooth

what sort of GPS is the ?,

Robert W.

The 2020 model already has gps standard i wanted to know if i could get one for my 2018 model but was informed that it cannot be done and that was with a dealer

Jbb
Jbb asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hey guys, I bought a 2020 T60 trailrider.

I’ve been having issues with the headlights. It’s almost like they are positioned up into the air so it high beams everyone. I get flashed by other drivers daily.

Also, does anyone have issues with the radio when you switch it on? It’s very loud even if you go into settings.

Jeff I

Apparently they fix themselves so if I was you I would take it back to dealer tell them to fix it

Doubtfull

Have not had the headlight issue but the radio is normal for them, firmware updates will have no effect and if you use Car play music it will drop out if your stopped and turning a corner

Steve
Steve

I have had the software update and it worked fine for the radio

Ethan G.asked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

All of a sudden my cameras stoped giving me real time view and now it’s fixed on the last image it saw, what’s the go with this.

Doubtfull

Same thing happened to mine, eventually it will come good but if your dealer doesn't see it doing that then they will just update the firmware and put down ( ok at time of testing ), oh if they update the firmware then you will probably have apple car play drop outs

Yeh literally 10 min after I posted it fixed itself so yeh all g, cheers mate

Carol
Carolasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Having problems with the radio the signal is hit and miss

Jeff I

Yes having same problem and with blue to connect the phone

Darren
Darren

Yes same problem with radio

Wendyasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Bought an LDV Trailrider had for 3months. Often at 40-60ks it makes a barking noise, thinking from the back end. Its been for its 5,000 service and they say nothing is wrong.??

Simon
Simon

Mine makes plenty of noises. Get used to it.

Wendy

Wow geez i know every car makes noises. Thank for the positive feedback!!

Kal-Ian S.
Kal-Ian S.

Did you leave you Dog in the Tub??
Seriously, almost all Utes make some sort of noise.

yoyosamata
yoyosamataasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Can u adjust the headlight angle the t60 I’m driving is attracting a lot of high beams from oncoming traffic who mistake the headlight for a high beam due the high angle

Jeff I

We are not to sure sorry

Terry R.
Terry R.

I have the same issue with lights too high but the dealer tells me they are auto. Still need to adjust!

Jason J.
Jason J.

yes you can, 12mm bolt head on the back of the auto light housings. Standing on the side of the ute looking forward, turning clockwise will adjust them down.

LDV T60 (2018-2021)