LDV T60

LDV T60 (2018-2021) Questions & Answers (page 4 of 7)

Also referred to as: LDV T60 2020 and LDV T60 2022. Luxe, Pro, Mega Tub, Trailrider 2
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

139 questions from our users

Arraasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Im trying to download easycon from samsung phone to LDV car and its just charging...does anyone know how to do download this? Its keep on charging. Is someone having trouble with this too?

Nienke L.

Easycon is rubbish. Just use Bluetooth. It's a known issue for Android users.

Arra

Easycon is the only app I can use for LDV.

Westy W.
Westy W.

make sure you have your phone with debugging on. You will find that in yout developer setting in your phone. if you have trouble knowing how to do that . ask good old Google...thats what i do.

Thomas E.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hi folks, has anybody found a way to disable the sound for alerts that pop up on the display? I find it particularly frustrating with the fatigue warning alert - after it has been triggered for the first time, it then goes off and beeps every time the vehicle stops at an intersection. Thanks in advance

Rodney F.

It’s in your setting mate turn off the fatigue warnings

Thanks Rodney.
I have have been unable to find how to disable other noises, however I have found the way to disable to seatbelt alarm which I always found incredibly sensitive, being triggered even if you are sitting stationary with the engine running.... To do this, simply go under your seat and disconnect the cable which runs to the seatbelt clip. This can be clicked together again if you ever want to have them activated again.

Craig P.
Craig P.

The seatbelt alarm automatically goes off after 50 seconds at idle before driving. Says so in the book.

Thomas E.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hi Folks, has anybody found a way to disable or turn off the sound for pop up alerts? I am particularly frustrated by the fatigue warning alerts which come up every time the vehicle stops at an intersection after it is first triggered. Cheers

Veronika S.
Veronika S.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Can fatigue reminder be adjusted. Mine comes on after travelling for 50 Klms?

Fitza
Fitza

Not adjustable as far as I am aware. I used to get the same thing driving between Katherine and Darwin and return each weekend but I simply view it as a good thing as I was genuinely fatigued on such a long drive in the tropical heat.

Nienke L.

I thought you could turn it off in the settings? It should come on every 2 hours of continuous driving otherwise. If you can't find it in your settings then contact your dealer. Every 50klms is not good, unless it's taking you 2 hours to drive that far?! ;oP

J Jasked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

How do you clear TRIP 1 and TRIP 2 on LDV luxe 2019

Nienke L.

The instructions are in the book.
The reset button is on the end of your indicator.

J J

No. On my LDV T60 luxe the indicator is on the right side of the column. The left side of the column has the trip mode, tyre pressure, fuel consumption etc etc.......in the manual once you depress to look at the trip log, it then states to press for seconds to clear.......of course it’s not happening!

Andrew W.
Andrew W.

JJ, did you find a solution? I've got the same problem and it's pissing me off big time that I can't do something as simple as this, even after looking at the manual.

djk
djkasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Does every LDV ute come with one front tow hook?

Scott B.
Scott B.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

How do you turn off the horn when you lock/unlock the car. Its annoying the neighbours

Nienke L.

you click into the settings on the screen and change them - easy

Cameron W.
Cameron W.asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

How do you turn off reverse parking alarm?

Ian L.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

When I open door after stopping car, I am getting a beeping sound until I lock the car. Is this normal as I don't recall that it has always been like this ?

Steven P.
Steven P.

Had the same problem.. found my lights were not set to Auto. When I did this the alarm stopped sounding all the time.

Thanks....all fixed

Tina P.
Tina P.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

How do you change a front headlight bulb

Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Drive at night for the first time kept getting flashed for having lights on high beam but they weren’t. Does anyone have any ideas

Michelle Wilson
Michelle Wilson

Flash them back, then they’ll see it’s not on high beam. The user manual actually tells you how to lower the headlights,

Rodney F.

I have same problem mate. I think they have been set to high

Doors M.
Doors M.

You can not lower the head lights if they are adaptive.

Sue Ivers
Sue Iversasked
T60 (2018-2021)

We have had a flat battery and now cannot connect the blue tooth. Does anyone have a reason?

Rame A.
Rame A.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Is there a way I seperate my radio volume vs my phone voice volume? When I’m using the Bluetooth I have to turn the phone volume right up and when the phone call ends the radio BLASTS out on the high volume.

Deborahasked
T60 (2018-2021)

How do I change the clock to Day Light Savings Time. we have a LDV 60 Mega Tub Ute and the radio that shows in the manual isn't the radio in the ute?

Sorry I forgot to mention it's a 2019 model

Robert F.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

My battery died and now the reverse camera screen is in Chinese. English setting does not change it. How do I get it back to English?

Andrew C.
Andrew C.

How do I stop the horn when locking ldv

Robert F.

Go int car settings and swith from lights and horn to just light

Robert F.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

My reverse camera screen is in chinese after batery went flat how do I remedy this as settings on english didn't help.

hemal j.
hemal j.asked
T60 Mega Tub (2018-2021)

Why is Bluetooth music not working without the cord and app?

Carrie-Anne G.
Carrie-Anne G.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Is there a way to make the volume not on full ball when you start the car?

Lyn H
Lyn H

Yes @Carrie-Anne I have the same problem. Would also
love to rectify that.

Nienke L.

take it back to the dealer for the latest update ...

J J

I was told by the dealer, that just the way the Chinese made the car. No way to stop it blasting on start ignition!

LOUIE M
LOUIE Masked

My T60 Brakes will go all spongy then next day work perfectly fine
It is really intermittent
Anyone else have the same problem

Steveasked
T60 (2018-2021)

I have a mega tub 2020 done 4000klm how do you turn the radio off? And it seem my car play only works when the cord from my iPhone is plugged into the USB Is it suppose to work with blue tooth?

Grant
Grant

Radio turns off after 10 mins or so, otherwise once cars locked. If it is annoying you can hit the lock then unlock button on drivers door to turn it off. FYI if or when the radio freezes or isn’t right, hold down Menu button for 10-15sec and it resets.
As far as I know apple car play and android auto need the cord. You can still use Bluetooth for calls and music just not other apps???

As for bogged in the sand, not sure about traction control it should disengage automatically in low range, but I don’t think it’s ever really 100% off in any new car.
Yep, mine gets hot too. A problem I think.

Thankyou