LDV T60

LDV T60 (2018-2021) (page 3 of 3)

Also referred to as: LDV T60 2020 and LDV T60 2022. Luxe, Pro, Mega Tub, Trailrider 2
See the Best Utes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

Sean S.
Sean S.Central West, NSW

Had for a year already and going strong.

Iankke
Iankke

Phone can't connect, sensors not working, lane change warning not working, radio rubbish, clutch smokes!

I was a bit sceptical about why the initial owner of this car put it into part exchange for a Holden after just 3 weeks of ownership. I've owned it for 3 days and can now understand why!
Tried towing my boat yesterday and realised the struggle it had pulling it (19ft fibreglass). To get back up the slippery ramp I had to engage 4WD and the car started smoking... Got much worse when home and had to reverse up a gentle grass slope to park the boat in the shed. Clouds of smoke belching out from underneath the passenger door. Pretty obvious the clutch and I've since heard I am not the only one with this issue. Plus all the above electronic problems .... oh how I wish i had kept my Mitsubishi Triton. Almost 5 years and never a problem.

Westy
WestyPeel, WA

My four x four.

Great Ute for great price and accomplishes towing well with caravan and goes great 4x4 on beach. I bought pro for the tougher suspension for towing and don’t have a problem with the ride. I find economical to run and even better with tow and no head winds of course, I’m one to try new but my first choice was a dmax but out of my price range. Starting to add accessories slowly for my own look of 4x4 but I’m really happy with vehicle and have had 6 months now and can’t find anything to fault. Give it a test drive you might be pleasantly surprised.

Find out how LDV T60 compares to other Utes

Amazing product and even better support!!!!

Tony

Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Darren475
Darren475Sydney, NSW

Great value for money! Great Ute!

zulus64
zulus64South East Queensland, QLD

Great Ute, No problems

Bought a LUXE Auto last year. Have not had one issues to date and done 10,000km so far. Regular tow a 2t boat, no heating issues in any regards. Use for off road use occasionally and no issues in that area. Average 8.4 L/KM on a app I use. I love it and glad I didn't spend the extra money on another mainstream utes that do the same thing. I have friends that have these other utes as well and have issues that I see LDV owners have with their utes too. Luck of the draw it seems and I got lucky with mine from other ute owners with LDV and other brands

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

worst ute i have ever owned and i would never buy one again!!!

Bob
BobAdelaide

Cheap and nasty

Flat batteries, terrible electronics the car is always letting me and others down, overheating and the tub liner warps in the heat, underpowered, this is a massive issue if you tow, overall the vehicle is a very cheaply made car and I would suggest doing your home work before buying one, I don’t recommend.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Gym today
Gym todaySydney, NSW

2017 ldv t60 lux

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Value for Money....

Value for money 10/10.....
Has everything and more.
Purchased Localy and has done 8,000 kms.
52k for Hilux v,s 30 k LDV!!
Very happy with this vehicle
Only down side is radio continually stays on with ignition off.
So radio only turns off with door locked.
As no setting can overide this.

Redfernpark
RedfernparkPerth, WA

Rubbish Electronics, Rubbish Warranty, some poor design

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Improve

I have had my lux level t60 for
4 months I have just put on new shocks ironman nitrogas it has made a 80% difference in handling an now it will be the same as all the top end 4 by 4 on the Market and I have 19000 km on the clock will be flashing the ecu and all is equal with the competitor's cost 2500.00 for the improvements witch is under most competitors for what you get at price point.

GlobalVoyagerGirl
GlobalVoyagerGirlPerth, WA

Packed full of features

15,000km on the clock now & everything has been great. We did have a flat battery when we arrived back from holiday after not driving it for a few weeks - but we were provided with a new battery & software update and it has been great ever since.

5000km -We are very happy with our LDV T60 Luxe. It is a dual cab packed full of features. We have enjoyed the seat warmers this winter. Love how the headlights adjust as you go around corners/up & down hills. 360 degree cameras. Lovely and comfortable to drive. Economical for a big 4WD. 5 star ANCAP Safety Rating. 5 year warranty. Amazing value. We highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Chap
ChapSydney

Electrical issues, sensor issues, terrible customer service, overheating

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

JustaguyCoffs Harbour

Some good points some just terrible points

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Terrible electronics

The electronics in the car are terrible. The cruise control will stop working randomly. The Apple car play will some times work and just the touchscreen itself is terrible. Sometimes it doesn’t even turn on. The warranty might be there but the dealer has been disgusting to deal with. I’ve been waiting weeks and probably more for a replacement unit after they didn’t believe me it was faulty. The car is 5k old now. Sometimes when slowing down the gears must slip and the car is launched forward. Seats are used a lot and they have already began to lose their shape slightly. Not a bad car overall for what you pay but, may be worth buying higher end for now.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Blake J
Blake JGriffith NSW

Great value 4x4 and a real threat to leading brands

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Clay
ClayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Liv t60 awesome truck

Bought the new truck so far awesome fully loaded out of the box and we’ll worth the 38000.00 price tag same stuff on ford Toyota and other over 65000.00 good truck for the money. I have used it in the 4x4 mode already and works awesome no issues at all so far love the 10 inch touch screen and hands free call and message service

Ciccio
CiccioSydney

Best value ute australia wide

Excellent driving experience very spacious amazing fuel economy and looks very sharp with fitted accesories minus the hefty price tag. Tows my 2.2tonne caravan with ease. What else could you ask for with 5 year warranty 5 year road side and loan car agreement aswell as apple car play. Up to date with technology

Date PurchasedMay 2018
2 westa
2 westa

Pay less...get more

Just purchased LDV T60 pro and can not be happier ...drives better than a triton, more accessories than any entry level duel cab ute, comfortable with 5 seated, disc brakes all-round, tows well, 5 star ancap, 5 year warranty and best of all just about half price of a ranger....don't believe me just take one for a drive.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Stacey S.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Every time we turn the car on the radio blasts and we have to be super quick to turn it down even though it wasn’t that high when car was turned off. Any help appreciated because it gives us a heart attack each time - thanks

Dave

The stereo is defective. Have LDV dealership fix, or replace. Is your driver's seat sensor faulty also? Seat belt beeper goes off when you are not in car and car is running in park?

Stacey S.

OMG yes it does beep!!! That drives us crazy as well - I end up plugging it in to shut it up when I hear it!

Rob asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hi, I have paired my Apple Iphone to my LDV T60 Trailrider & clicked auto pair. It is ok for a while but then suddenly I get in the car & my phone is not auto paired & I have to re pair the phone again.

Hi Rob,
Yes my Samsung does the same thing,
The head unit is defective.

Rob asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

Hi, I have a 2019 LDV T60 Trailrider and when drving at night the headlamp beam appears to move all the time on the back of the car in front.

My 2021 does the same, it's very annoying. Cheap adaptive headlights

Rob

Thank you at least I know it is how they are.

LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)
CategoryUtesUtesUtesUtes
Starting Price $28,990$33,490$34,990$37,990
TransmissionAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors 4
Seats 5
Fuel Consumption8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.5 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 75 L75 L75 L75 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel
Max Power110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm120kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm375Nm @ 1500-2400rpm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Tray TypePick UpPick UpPick UpPick Up
Cab Options DualDualDualDual
Maximum Payload1,025 kg875 kg880 kg895 kg
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Release dateJan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018
Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Other Utes